Short Answer Key
Part I, Chapters Honeymoon - Commitment, pp. 1-30
1. During what era does The Glass Room begin?
2. Where do Liesel and Viktor Landauer begin their honeymoon in "Honeymoon"?
3. During "Honeymoon," Liesel is only saddened when she thinks about whom?
Her older brother.
4. Venice is a city in what country?
5. What is the name of the architect Liesel and Viktor meet on their honeymoon?
Rainer von Abt.
6. Where are Liesel and Viktor from?
7. Of what heritage is Viktor Landauer?
8. What is the name of the company that Viktor's family owns?
9. The architect that Liesel and Viktor meet on their honeymoon is from where?
10. The architect that Liesel and Viktor meet on their honeymoon describes himself as a sculptor of _______.
11. Whose family gave Liesel and Viktor land...
This section contains 2,746 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)