Short Answer Questions Key
1. During what era does The Glass Room begin?
2. Where do Liesel and Viktor Landauer begin their honeymoon in "Honeymoon"?
3. During "Honeymoon," Liesel is only saddened when she thinks about whom?
Her older brother.
4. Venice is a city in what country?
5. What is the name of the architect Liesel and Viktor meet on their honeymoon?
Rainer von Abt.
6. Where are Liesel and Viktor from?
7. Of what heritage is Viktor Landauer?
8. What is the name of the company that Viktor's family owns?
9. The architect that Liesel and Viktor meet on their honeymoon is from where?
This section contains 3,761 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)