|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters Contact-1990, pp 384-414.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The visitor in "Contact" informs the Landauers that ________ wishes them to attend a ceremony for the House.
(a) The Czech government.
(b) The German government.
(c) The Russian government.
(d) The Spanish government.
2. In "Ocean," the Landauers watch as some people in the front of the line are being let back on board the train while others are being taken to which location?
(a) To a prison.
(b) To a hut.
(c) To an incinerator.
(d) To another train.
3. Of what heritage is Viktor Landauer?
4. How do Hana and Liesel keep in touch in "Exile"?
(a) By telephone.
(b) By email.
(c) By telegrams.
(d) By letters.
5. Where is the seat of federal authorities in Switzerland?
Short Answer Questions
1. Martin is the son of whom?
2. Whom, according to Liesel's mother, was sent away in her letter in "Dissolution"?
3. Who, according to Liesel during an argument, is Victor's responsibility during their argument in "Ocean"?
4. What Nazi has been invited to the dinner party hosted by the Landauers in "Dinner"?
5. What is the name of Viktor and Liesel's daughter in "Construction"?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)