|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters Dissolution -Lanik, pp 311-334.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word in Nazi doctrine refers to a non-Jewish Caucasian, especially of Nordic stock?
2. In "Storm," Stahl does not understand Hana's concern for the Jews until she reveals what information?
(a) Her sister married a Jewish man.
(b) Her husband is Jewish.
(c) She is Jewish.
(d) Her father was Jewish.
3. How do Hana and Liesel keep in touch in "Exile"?
(a) By email.
(b) By telephone.
(c) By letters.
(d) By telegrams.
4. Where does Hana say she helped the woman whose husband was holding her hostage escape in "Coda"?
(b) New York.
5. In "Rainer," Rainer von Abt is now building skyscrapers in what country?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Recital," the Landauer's throw a party to raise money for what organization?
2. How does Viktor sign the note he leaves for Kata in "Loss"?
3. What is the name of Viktor and Liesel's daughter in "Construction"?
4. As "Exile" begins, the Landauer family settles into a small villa in __________.
5. What Nazi has been invited to the dinner party hosted by the Landauers in "Dinner"?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)