|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters Dissolution -Lanik, pp 311-334.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Viktor returns to the train car with his family in "Ocean," he is lambasted by Liesel for risking his life for what?
(a) A Jew.
(b) A whore.
(c) A dog.
2. Who at first relents from letting the Nazi scientist into the Landauer home in "Occupation"?
3. As "Exile" begins, the Landauer family settles into a small villa in __________.
4. In "Robots," Viktor goes to the cottage to see Kata. Because she is not there, he writes her a note saying what?
(a) He is leaving.
(b) He is getting divorced.
(c) How much he misses her.
(d) How much he loves her.
5. "Swimming" begins with a letter from Hana to Liesel in which she describes the German scientist and what?
(a) The birth of her daughter.
(b) The new use for the house.
(c) Her husband's death.
(d) Her affair with the pianist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Liesel she wants to sleep with Eva and help her escape from her horrible husband in "Ecstasy"?
2. What does Oskar think of Viktor's house, as described in "Exterior"?
3. What is the name of the woman with whom Viktor begins having an affair in "Onyx"?
4. In "A Day in the Life," Viktor is constantly bombarded about thoughts of his own ___________.
5. As "Proposal" begins, Viktor goes to Kata's cottage to speak to her about what?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)