|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters Dissolution -Lanik, pp 311-334.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Viktor leaves Kata in "Love," he gives her a check for how much money?
(a) 30 thousand schillings.
(b) 10 thousand schillings.
(c) 1 thousand schillings.
(d) 15 thousand schillings.
2. In "Dissolution," Viktor is rarely home, spending most of his time working on business or __________,
(a) Trying to find Kata.
(b) Trying to find Ottilie.
(c) Looking for Hana.
(d) Looking for Oskar.
3. Hana admits she is jealous of whom in "Storm in March"?
4. When Viktor returns to the train car with his family in "Ocean," he is lambasted by Liesel for risking his life for what?
(a) A dog.
(b) A whore.
(d) A Jew.
5. Whom, according to Liesel's mother, was sent away in her letter in "Dissolution"?
(a) Tomas and Oskar.
(b) Hana and Oskar.
(c) Ottilie and Martin.
(d) Rainer von Abt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the official tell to go to the hut in "Ocean"?
2. In "Ship," Kata has moved where?
3. In "Leaving," Hana reveals in a letter that she is sleeping with Stahl for money because all of Oskar's money and possessions have been __________.
4. In "Leman," Liesel writes to Hana about not feeling angry with whom, although she feels she should be furious?
5. What word in Nazi doctrine refers to a non-Jewish Caucasian, especially of Nordic stock?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)