|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters Dissolution -Lanik, pp 311-334.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Chata," Viktor goes to whom to let him know that he will become the CEO of Landauer Motors?
(b) Liesel's father.
2. In "Lanik," Lanik confesses to knowing about whose affair?
(a) Tomas and Zdenka's.
(b) Viktor and Hana's.
(c) Marika and Viktor's.
(d) Viktor and Kata's.
3. Where are Liesel and Viktor from?
(a) Mesto, Czechoslovakia.
(b) Warsaw, Poland.
(c) Paris, France.
(d) Vienna, Austria.
4. Who, according to Liesel during an argument, is Victor's responsibility during their argument in "Ocean"?
(a) Kata and Liesel.
(b) Kata and Marika.
(c) Liesel and the children.
(d) Oskar and Hana.
5. As "Loss" begins, Viktor is back where, looking for Kata?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the company that Viktor's family owns?
2. In "Completion," Liesel's mother thinks the house looks like ____________.
3. What famous pianist plays at the housewarming party hosted by the Landauers?
4. Viktor gets into an argument with an official in "Ocean" and is hit with what object?
5. The architect that Liesel and Viktor meet on their honeymoon is from where?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)