|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters Dissolution -Lanik, pp 311-334.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Ocean," the Landauers watch as some people in the front of the line are being let back on board the train while others are being taken to which location?
(a) To a hut.
(b) To another train.
(c) To an incinerator.
(d) To a prison.
2. When was Adolf Hitler born?
3. Who, according to Liesel during an argument, is Victor's responsibility during their argument in "Ocean"?
(a) Oskar and Hana.
(b) Kata and Marika.
(c) Kata and Liesel.
(d) Liesel and the children.
4. Where do Liesel and Viktor Landauer begin their honeymoon in "Honeymoon"?
5. Who tells Liesel she wants to sleep with Eva and help her escape from her horrible husband in "Ecstasy"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Lanik admit to having watched undress one time in "Lanik"?
2. In "Coda," Hana visits Liesel and tells her that whose husband was holding her hostage?
3. In "Dispossession," Lanik shows the Landauer house to whom?
4. In "Hana," Hana insists that nothing is sacred and that Liesel's marriage is __________.
5. In "Storm," Hana asks Stahl about all of the Jews that are being forced into camps in what country?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)