|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters Leaving- Departure, pp 273 - 302.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Rainer," Liesel kisses Rainer von Abt goodbye and notices that she always forgets how ________ he is in her memories?
2. "Swimming" begins with a letter from Hana to Liesel in which she describes the German scientist and what?
(a) The new use for the house.
(b) The birth of her daughter.
(c) Her affair with the pianist.
(d) Her husband's death.
3. In what month does the Landauer family move into the completed house in "Completion"?
4. In "Proposal," Kata insists that if this is love, Viktor would do what?
(a) Tell his wife everything.
(b) Run away with her.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Kill himself.
5. Who comforts Liesel when she becomes upset thinking of her brother in "Conception"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Robots," Viktor goes to the cottage to see Kata. Because she is not there, he writes her a note saying what?
2. In "Coda," Hana visits Liesel and tells her that whose husband was holding her hostage?
3. What German Nazi scientist opens a laboratory in the old Landauer home in "Occupation"?
4. How does Viktor sign the note he leaves for Kata in "Loss"?
5. In "A Day in the Life," Viktor is constantly bombarded about thoughts of his own ___________.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)