|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters Loss- Encounter, pp 130-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hana say she helped the woman whose husband was holding her hostage escape in "Coda"?
(d) New York.
2. What is Hana's last name?
3. When it comes time for the baby to feed, Liesel insists that Von Abt do what in "Construction"?
(a) Call Viktor.
(b) Play piano.
(c) Stay and watch.
(d) Leave the room.
4. In "Anschluss," Viktor suggests to Liesel that they do what in order to help some of the refugees flooding into Czechoslovakia?
(a) Host a fundraiser.
(b) Sell their paintings.
(c) Open a hospital.
(d) Open a school.
5. Who tells Liesel she wants to sleep with Eva and help her escape from her horrible husband in "Ecstasy"?
Short Answer Questions
1. During what era does The Glass Room begin?
2. In "Chata," Viktor goes to visit Kata who is wary to be alone with him because who is always watching her?
3. Whose family gave Liesel and Viktor land upon which to build a house?
4. In "Conception," the architect tells Liesel and Viktor that he wishes to not only design the outside of the house, he now wants to create what on the inside of the house?
5. As "Anschluss" starts, Viktor listens to the radio and discovers that what country has been taken over by the Germans?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)