|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters Completion- Day in the Life, pp 78-99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Viktor and Liesel solicit the architect from their honeymoon to build them a house, he at first seems hesitant, insisting it is too much pressure to build a house for ___________.
(a) A corporation.
(b) An individual.
(d) Jewish people.
2. What does Viktor know his children are now considered in "A Day in the Life"?
3. What is the name of the woman with whom Viktor begins having an affair in "Onyx"?
4. Whose family gave Liesel and Viktor land upon which to build a house?
5. What is formed of bands of chalcedony in alternating colors?
Short Answer Questions
1. Venice is a city in what country?
2. In "A Day in the Life," Viktor is constantly bombarded about thoughts of his own ___________.
3. What is the name of the second child Viktor and Liesel have in "Birth"?
4. How is the roof of the house being designed for Liesel and Viktor described?
5. Of what heritage is Viktor Landauer?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)