|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters Dinner- Ecstasy, pp 100-129.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the company that Viktor's family owns?
(a) BMW Motors.
(b) Audi Motors.
(c) Landauer Motors.
(d) Mercedes Benz.
2. What is the name of the architect Liesel and Viktor meet on their honeymoon?
(a) Hana Hankova.
(b) Rainer von Abt.
(d) Miroslav Nemec.
3. When Viktor and Liesel solicit the architect from their honeymoon to build them a house, he at first seems hesitant, insisting it is too much pressure to build a house for ___________.
(b) A corporation.
(c) Jewish people.
(d) An individual.
4. As "Ecstasy" begins, Hana asks Viktor if Liesel is sleeping with what composer?
(a) Maestro Nemec.
(b) Bohuslav Martinu.
(c) Maestro Nemec.
(d) Rainer von Abt.
5. "Happy Families" begins with Liesel reading a review of the house in __________.
(a) An art journal.
(b) An architectural journal.
(c) An American magazine.
(d) A newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Hana's husband?
2. What does Kata tell Viktor her profession is in "Exterior"?
3. Who attends the Landauers house-warming party and completely basks in all the glory of the house?
4. What was adopted as a symbol of the Nazi Party of Germany in 1920?
5. The architect that Liesel and Viktor meet on their honeymoon describes himself as a sculptor of _______.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)