|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters Dinner- Ecstasy, pp 100-129.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Liesel call Viktor when he becomes upset that Liesel jokes with Rainer during the dinner in "Conception"?
(a) A gypsy.
(b) A prig.
(c) An American.
(d) A bohemian.
2. What was adopted as a symbol of the Nazi Party of Germany in 1920?
(a) The cross.
(b) The pentacle.
(c) The swastika.
(d) The pentagram.
3. Liesel and Viktor's architect intends to create a stone wall in the great room which he says will be the color of whose hair?
4. Venice is a city in what country?
5. Who stays by Liesel's side when she becomes deathly ill during her second childbirth?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what famous pianist does Hana describe having an affair in "Hana"?
2. In "Love," Viktor and Kata tour Vienna and come across what group?
3. In "Love," Kata's daughter asks if Viktor is one of her mother's _________.
4. In "Conception," the architect tells Liesel and Viktor that he wishes to not only design the outside of the house, he now wants to create what on the inside of the house?
5. What does Oskar think of Viktor's house, as described in "Exterior"?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)