|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Occupation 225 - 272.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Liesel's brother who fought in World War I?
2. Why does Stahl say he and his wife were outcasts when they married?
(a) She was Jewish.
(b) He was Jewish.
(c) There were siblings.
(d) They were first cousins.
3. Who stays by Liesel's side when she becomes deathly ill during her second childbirth?
4. "Happy Families" begins with Liesel reading a review of the house in __________.
(a) An American magazine.
(b) An art journal.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) An architectural journal.
5. In "Completion," Liesel's mother thinks the house looks like ____________.
(a) A museum.
(b) A cathedral.
(c) A laboratory or hospital.
(d) A school or office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the second child Viktor and Liesel have in "Birth"?
2. In "Love," Viktor and Kata tour Vienna and come across what group?
3. "Swimming" begins with a letter from Hana to Liesel in which she describes the German scientist and what?
4. What famous pianist plays at the housewarming party hosted by the Landauers?
5. In "Small Issue," Viktor decides that what month is the latest the family can stay in Czechoslovakia?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)