|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Occupation 225 - 272.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Conception," the architect tells Liesel and Viktor that he wishes to not only design the outside of the house, he now wants to create what on the inside of the house?
(a) "A gypsy world."
(b) A fountain.
(c) "A whole world."
(d) "A universe of love."
2. In "Concert" Hana takes Stahl to the Glass Room, where Hana shows him _________ in evening sunlight?
(a) The iron gate.
(b) The onyx wall.
(c) The garden patio.
(d) The marble wall.
3. What Nazi has been invited to the dinner party hosted by the Landauers in "Dinner"?
(b) Herr Schreiber.
(c) Rainer von Abt.
(d) Maestro Nemec.
4. What is the name of the second child Viktor and Liesel have in "Birth"?
5. Who tells Liesel she wants to sleep with Eva and help her escape from her horrible husband in "Ecstasy"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What intimate news does Liesel relate to the architect in "Conception"?
2. As "Proposal" begins, Viktor goes to Kata's cottage to speak to her about what?
3. In what month does the Landauer family move into the completed house in "Completion"?
4. What is the name of Kata's daughter?
5. In "Love," Kata's daughter asks if Viktor is one of her mother's _________.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)