|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters Dissolution -Lanik, pp 311-334.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Liesel dream of constantly in "Dissolution"?
2. On a cold day in what month do bomb sirens begin to sound in "Lanik"?
3. In "A Day in the Life," Viktor is constantly bombarded about thoughts of his own ___________.
4. Where do Liesel and Viktor travel to attempt to rekindle their passion in "Birth"?
5. "Happy Families" begins with Liesel reading a review of the house in __________.
(a) An architectural journal.
(b) An art journal.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) An American magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the second child Viktor and Liesel have in "Birth"?
2. Since the beginning of the war, Lanik has hoarded food and other items where on the grounds in "Lanik"?
3. Where does a bomb land in "Lanik"?
4. In "Flight," the Landauers begin their drive toward the airport, but notice that many of the roads are ______.
5. "Lanik" begins with Lanik and __________surveying the Glass House.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)