|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters Dissolution -Lanik, pp 311-334.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One day in "Dissolution," Liesel receives a disturbing letter from her mother who calls the Nazis what?
(a) "Her people."
(b) "Those people."
2. What was Lanik's position at the Landauer House?
(d) Court jester.
3. Whom does Liesel discover in bed together in "Exile"?
(a) Viktor and Marika.
(b) Viktor and Kata.
(c) Oskar and Hana.
(d) Lanik and Kata.
4. Whom does Liesel dream of constantly in "Dissolution"?
5. Where does a bomb land in "Lanik"?
(a) In the kitchen of the Landauer House.
(b) In the Glass Room.
(c) The garden outside of the Landauer House.
(d) In the bathroom of the Landauer House.
Short Answer Questions
1. On a cold day in what month do bomb sirens begin to sound in "Lanik"?
2. In "Lanik," Lanik confesses to knowing about whose affair?
3. What does Viktor know his children are now considered in "A Day in the Life"?
4. Whom does Lanik admit to having watched undress one time in "Lanik"?
5. In "Birth," while Viktor constantly travels, Liesel is kept busy with whom?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)