|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters Dissolution -Lanik, pp 311-334.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On a cold day in what month do bomb sirens begin to sound in "Lanik"?
2. What is the name of the second child Viktor and Liesel have in "Birth"?
3. In "A Day in the Life," Viktor is constantly bombarded about thoughts of his own ___________.
4. What word in Nazi doctrine refers to a non-Jewish Caucasian, especially of Nordic stock?
5. With whom does Lanik spend most of his time during the war in "Lanik"?
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Liesel do when she discovers the house has been taken over by the Germans in "Exile"?
2. Where do Liesel and Viktor travel to attempt to rekindle their passion in "Birth"?
3. What is the laboratory of Stahl's referred to as in the novel?
4. Whom, according to Liesel's mother, was sent away in her letter in "Dissolution"?
5. What was Lanik's position at the Landauer House?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)