Part I, Chapters Honeymoon - Commitment, pp. 1-30
1. During what era does The Glass Room begin?
(a) The 1880s.
(b) The 1940s.
(c) The 1930s.
(d) The 1920s.
2. Where do Liesel and Viktor Landauer begin their honeymoon in "Honeymoon"?
3. During "Honeymoon," Liesel is only saddened when she thinks about whom?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her older brother.
(d) Her former husband.
4. Venice is a city in what country?
5. What is the name of the architect Liesel and Viktor meet on their honeymoon?
(b) Rainer von Abt.
(c) Miroslav Nemec.
(d) Hana Hankova.
6. Where are Liesel and Viktor from?
(a) Warsaw, Poland.
(b) Paris, France.
(c) Mesto, Czechoslovakia.
(d) Vienna, Austria.
7. Of what heritage is Viktor Landauer?
8. What is the name of the company that Viktor's family owns?
(a) Mercedes Benz.
(b) Landauer Motors.
(c) BMW Motors.
(d) Audi Motors.
9. The architect that Liesel and Viktor meet on their honeymoon is from where?
This section contains 3,761 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)