1. What does hyeon mean in Korean?
2. What does seo mean in Korean?
3. At what age does Hyeonseo witness her first public execution?
4. Hyeonseo says that she will never be truly free of her country's what, no matter how far she travels?
5. At the time of her writing, how many years ago does Hyeonseo say North Korea had been created?
6. At what age does Hyeonseo first visit South Korea?
7. What simile does Hyeonseo use to describe the fireball emanating from her childhood home?
8. How old is Hyeonseo when the family's home catches on fire?
9. Hyeonseo says that she has learned that people can do without almost anything, but they cannot do without what?
This section contains 5,496 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)