|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Todd supposed to carry the pistol Lisa gives him?
(a) Under his dress.
(b) In his sock.
(c) In his pants pocket.
(d) In a backpack.
2. What is Jill's response to this child's question?
(a) We need to make decorations.
(b) We will when we get swimsuits.
(c) We need to find some eggs.
(d) We will in the spring.
3. Where do Todd and Jill go the morning after Lisa's surgery?
(a) To the warehouse.
(b) To the barn.
(c) To look for supplies.
(d) Back to the city.
4. Who does Jill share a room with in the new city?
(a) No one.
(c) Her two sisters.
(d) All the children she had adopted.
5. Who first discovers that Lisa isn't dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Todd supposed to park the car when he returns to the city?
2. What does Jill give Lisa to drink when she wakes?
3. What are the two items on the table when Lisa is alone in the chamber?
4. What kind of vehicle does Eileen say there is at her house?
5. What is scattered around the room where Lisa and the others plan their defense strategies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Lisa's thoughts when she finds herself alone in the chamber room with Tom?
2. What is the advice the young prince gives to his father, the king, and what is the ending of Lisa's story?
3. Describe the operation on Lisa's bullet wound.
4. Why does Lisa say everyone is so intent on fighting and why does she say she isn't going to give up?
5. What are some of the rules Lisa puts in place as soon as the children are moved into the new city?
6. What does Lisa learn from the leader in Wheaton?
7. What does Lisa find when she and the others return to the farm on Swift Road and what does Lisa think happened to cause it?
8. What are some of the defense plans and how do the children come up with these plans?
9. What do Lisa and her group find in Villa Park and why don't they stop there?
10. What does Lisa notice about Jill's children in the days after Lisa's house burns?
This section contains 981 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)