|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Craig say the windows of the lower floors can be made secure?
(a) By welding covers on them.
(b) By putting alarms on them.
(c) By nailing boards over them.
(d) By covering them with wire.
2. What does one of Jill's orphaned children suggest they do to make people happier?
(a) Plant a flower garden.
(b) Go swimming.
(c) Plan a party.
(d) Make a cake.
3. What does Lisa say the children need in order to be able to defend their homes?
(a) A castle.
(b) More guns.
(c) More kids.
(d) More bombs.
4. What do the children plan to do with the oil they are keeping on the roof?
(a) Heat it and pour it on anyone who attacks.
(b) Funnel it down to the automotive shop as needed.
(c) Keep their weapons oiled and ready.
(d) Pour it on the walls so they become too slick to climb.
5. Who does Lisa say can get the toys?
(b) She can.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lisa say they need to leave the dogs at the airport until they're trained?
2. Who is still in the chamber when the door closes?
3. What does Jill give Lisa to drink when she wakes?
4. Why does Lisa say she can't tell Jill and the others the location of the warehouse?
5. Why does Charlie say he had to temporarily stop training the dogs?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Todd get help for Lisa?
2. Why is Tom Logan angry as he sits in Lisa's room the night after he takes over the city?
3. Describe the conversation between Lisa and Todd when Todd enters the chamber.
4. Why does Lisa say everyone is so intent on fighting and why does she say she isn't going to give up?
5. What are the reasons Lisa gives for defending her statement that she owns the city?
6. What are some of the rules Lisa puts in place as soon as the children are moved into the new city?
7. What is Jill supposed to do when she returns to the city?
8. What is it that Todd is supposed to do once he's inside the city?
9. What does Lisa notice about Jill's children in the days after Lisa's house burns?
10. How does Lisa come up with the idea to move to the school?
This section contains 998 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)