|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lisa stand to address the soldiers who gather with her?
(a) The roof of a jeep.
(b) The bed of a pickup.
(c) The porch of a house.
(d) The road.
2. What does Lisa try when the children won't share their toys?
(a) Putting them in time out.
(b) Assigning a toy to each child.
(c) Taking all the toys away.
(d) Spanking them.
3. What does Lisa say the children need in order to be able to defend their homes?
(a) More kids.
(b) More bombs.
(c) A castle.
(d) More guns.
4. What happens to the size of the crowd during the night after Lisa's return?
(a) It shrinks.
(b) It's impossible to tell.
(c) It grows.
(d) It stays the same.
5. What does Lisa do when the leader of the Wheaton army makes fun of them because Lisa is a girl?
(a) Tells him to shut up.
(c) Kicks him.
(d) Hits him in the nose and makes it bleed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tom put the gun?
2. What does Lisa say it would have been a good day to do at the end of chapter fifteen?
3. Why is there blood on Lisa's face?
4. What does Craig say Erika's job will be on the farm?
5. Who is going to drive the truck to move the children's belongings to Glenbard?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Jill supposed to do when she returns to the city?
2. What is the advice the young prince gives to his father, the king, and what is the ending of Lisa's story?
3. Describe the operation on Lisa's bullet wound.
4. Who has the gun at various times during the conversation between Lisa and Tom and what does each do with it?
5. What are Lisa's thoughts before she goes out to talk to the children calling for her?
6. What is the deal Lisa makes with the children and what does she get when they return to her?
7. Describe the conversation between Lisa and Todd when Todd enters the chamber.
8. What does Lisa realize about the Great King's advice?
9. What happens in the moments after Tom leaves the chamber?
10. Describe the disguise Todd uses to become a spy in the city. How do the children know it's a good disguise?
This section contains 974 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)