|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lisa believe her conversation with Tom will go?
(a) To Tom killing her.
(b) To Tom surrendering.
(c) She doesn't know.
(d) To Lisa earning her victory.
2. What does Lisa do while the army of children assembles near the high school?
(a) Watches them using binoculars .
(b) Goes through the tunnel and into the school.
(c) Finalizes her plans for an attack.
(d) Looks for Jill .
3. What does Lisa tell Tom to do with his army?
(a) Leave them.
(c) Take them.
(d) Divide them up.
4. Where is Todd supposed to carry the pistol Lisa gives him?
(a) In his pants pocket.
(b) In a backpack.
(c) In his sock.
(d) Under his dress.
5. Who shoots Lisa?
(a) Tom Logan.
(b) One of Tom Logan's soldiers.
(c) One of the sentries who is aiming at Tom Logan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one of Jill's orphaned children suggest they do to make people happier?
2. What do the children plan to do with the oil they are keeping on the roof?
3. How many guards rush in when Tom gives a signal?
4. What is the wild idea Charlie has about dogs?
5. What does Todd say most of the children in the city believe about Lisa?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lisa notice about Jill's children in the days after Lisa's house burns?
2. How does Todd get help for Lisa?
3. What is it that Todd is supposed to do once he's inside the city?
4. What are Lisa's thoughts before she goes out to talk to the children calling for her?
5. Describe the conversation between Lisa and Todd when Todd enters the chamber.
6. What are some of the changes other children around town notice after Lisa and the others move into Glenbard?
7. What are Lisa's thoughts when she finds herself alone in the chamber room with Tom?
8. Who has the gun at various times during the conversation between Lisa and Tom and what does each do with it?
9. What do Lisa and her group find in Villa Park and why don't they stop there?
10. Why does Lisa say everyone is so intent on fighting and why does she say she isn't going to give up?
This section contains 975 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)