|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lisa plan to get the toys she's promised the children?
(a) From an abandoned Wal-Mart.
(b) From the toybox in Jill's closet.
(c) From the warehouse.
(d) From other houses in the area.
2. Who volunteers to be Jill's assistant as she tries to remove the bullet?
(c) No one.
3. What is Charlie's new job in the city?
(a) He's figuring out how to make the lights work.
(b) He's in charge of the kitchen.
(c) He's in charge of the militia.
(d) He's teaching the children about farming.
4. What does one of the Glenbard soldiers call the leader of the Wheaton army?
(a) A kid without a clue.
(c) A big meanie.
(d) Scott Donald Duck.
5. What does Lisa say she feels for Tom?
(a) Sorry for him.
(c) Fear of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lisa do while the army of children assembles near the high school?
2. What does Lisa do with the gun?
3. What does Lisa tell Tom to do?
4. What is the idea Lisa comes up with to recapture the city?
5. Where is Todd supposed to carry the pistol Lisa gives him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Lisa's thoughts before she goes out to talk to the children calling for her?
2. What are some of the changes other children around town notice after Lisa and the others move into Glenbard?
3. What are some of the classes that will be taught?
4. How does Lisa come up with the idea to move to the school?
5. What does Lisa find when she and the others return to the farm on Swift Road and what does Lisa think happened to cause it?
6. Why is Tom Logan angry as he sits in Lisa's room the night after he takes over the city?
7. Describe the conversation between Lisa and Todd when Todd enters the chamber.
8. What does Lisa do in the first days after her house burns and what does she feel during this time?
9. What does Tom tell Lisa when she arrives in the chamber?
10. What do Lisa and her group find in Villa Park and why don't they stop there?
This section contains 933 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)