|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Lisa when she has the idea to move all the children to Glenbard?
(a) At Craig's house.
(b) At the warehouse.
(c) At Jill's house.
(d) Near the lake.
2. What question does Lisa ask when she hears the children shouting for her to join them in the hall?
(a) All the above?
(b) What do they want?
(c) Why don't they spend their effort on something else?
(d) Why do they waste their time?
3. What does Lisa say building the city cost her?
(a) All the money she ever had.
(b) Her friendships.
(c) Hard work.
(d) Her life.
4. Who first discovers that Lisa isn't dead?
5. How does Craig say the windows of the lower floors can be made secure?
(a) By welding covers on them.
(b) By nailing boards over them.
(c) By covering them with wire.
(d) By putting alarms on them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is going to become the city's doctor?
2. Where do Todd and Jill go the morning after Lisa's surgery?
3. What does Charlie say when Lisa accuses him of telling the other children in the city she was alive?
4. Why does Lisa say she can't tell Jill and the others the location of the warehouse?
5. What does Lisa say the children need in order to be able to defend their homes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the rules Lisa puts in place as soon as the children are moved into the new city?
2. What does Lisa learn from the leader in Wheaton?
3. Describe the conversation between Lisa and Todd when Todd enters the chamber.
4. What are Lisa's thoughts before she goes out to talk to the children calling for her?
5. What does Lisa do in the first days after her house burns and what does she feel during this time?
6. What are some of the defense plans and how do the children come up with these plans?
7. What is the advice the young prince gives to his father, the king, and what is the ending of Lisa's story?
8. What do Lisa and her group find in Villa Park and why don't they stop there?
9. Describe the operation on Lisa's bullet wound.
10. What are the reasons Lisa gives for defending her statement that she owns the city?
This section contains 1,026 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)