|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lisa put in her pocket on the day she and Todd had found the store almost empty of food?
(a) Candy canes.
(c) Candy bars.
(d) Unpopped popcorn.
2. What kind of injuries does Todd have when Lisa gets home with the second load of supplies?
(a) A cut above his eye.
(b) A bloody lip and some bruises.
(c) A broken arm.
(d) A cracked rib.
3. Where do the children go to sing after it gets cold outside?
(a) In the boathouse.
(b) In the grocery warehouse.
(c) In Lisa's house.
(d) In the old school.
4. Where do the children plan to get guns and ammunition for their home defense plan?
(a) From a military depot a few miles from town.
(b) Where ever they can find them.
(c) The police department.
(d) Their fathers' gun safes.
5. How many fish does Todd bring home after his first fishing trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lisa first come up with the idea of a warehouse full of food?
2. Why has Lisa wished to see a moving car for the weeks since the plague?
3. How old is Lisa?
4. What is the second promise Lisa asks Craig to make in chapter six?
5. Why does Lisa take a wicker basket with her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Lisa and Craig get to the warehouse and how they get in.
2. How is the Chidester gang chased off when the attack the neighborhood while Craig and Lisa are away?
3. What kind of life does Craig wish for and what is Lisa's response?
4. Describe the party Lisa and the other children have at Lake Ellyn.
5. What is Craig thinking as he and Lisa go to the warehouse in two cars one night?
6. What are some of the options Lisa can think of as ways to get food?
7. What are the situations Lisa finds at Jill's house and at Craig's house?
8. How does Lisa explain the word "logical" to Todd?
9. How do Lisa and Todd arrange an alarm system to alert them to intruders?
10. What is Jill's argument when Lisa says the children at Jill's house will have to help with patrols? What is Lisa's response?
This section contains 1,084 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)