|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of crops are growing in the fields of the first farm where Lisa stops?
(a) There aren't any crops.
2. What kind of seeds does Lisa pull from her bag during the meeting?
3. What does Lisa tell the children they are going to do the morning after Todd stops the Chidester gang's attack?
(a) Practice shooting.
(b) Have a holiday.
(c) Look for another place to live.
(d) Rebuild their defense systems.
4. What is the name of the grocery store Lisa finds listed in the telephone book?
(a) Diamond Food Supply.
(b) Golden's Super store.
(c) Jewel Grocery Warehouse.
(d) Joel and Son Wholesale Warehouse.
5. What is Craig's idea for providing food?
(a) To find a farm.
(b) To grow it themselves.
(c) To hunt.
(d) To fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the meetings that Lisa attended on Mondays before the plague?
2. What is the first promise Lisa asks Craig to make in chapter six?
3. What does Todd have in his pocket when he returns from digging worms?
4. Who is the first person to set off one of the alarms Lisa and Todd rig up?
5. In the letter Lisa finds, what does the man say he's sorry for?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Todd decide to go fishing, how does he get ready to go and what's his attitude when he returns?
2. What is the plan Lisa presents the other children for the creation of a militia?
3. What is Jill's argument when Lisa says the children at Jill's house will have to help with patrols? What is Lisa's response?
4. What are the situations Lisa finds at Jill's house and at Craig's house?
5. What does Lisa find in her closet that reminds her of her old life, and how does she feel when she finds it?
6. Describe how Lisa and Craig get to the warehouse and how they get in.
7. How has Lisa's relationship with Todd changed and what is her attitude about that?
8. What are some of the things Lisa takes from the house she breaks into?
9. What is the plan Craig and Lisa come up with about storing the food?
10. Describe what Lisa imagines she'll find in a grocery warehouse and how she comes up with the idea.
This section contains 1,028 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)