|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jill give Lisa to drink when she wakes?
2. What street is Lisa's house on?
(a) Grand Avenue.
(b) Martin Luther King Boulevard.
(c) Forward Lane.
(d) Main Street.
3. Where do the children go to sing after it gets cold outside?
(a) In the old school.
(b) In the boathouse.
(c) In Lisa's house.
(d) In the grocery warehouse.
4. What does Charlie say they should do?
(b) Leave town.
(c) Form a gang of their own.
(d) Start farming.
5. What do the children plan to do with the oil they are keeping on the roof?
(a) Pour it on the walls so they become too slick to climb.
(b) Funnel it down to the automotive shop as needed.
(c) Keep their weapons oiled and ready.
(d) Heat it and pour it on anyone who attacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Craig say Erika's job will be on the farm?
2. What is the last thing Todd says before they go to sleep that night?
3. Where do the children plan to get guns and ammunition for their home defense plan?
4. How many children are in Tom Logan's gang by the time he attacks the second time?
5. Who does Lisa say can get the toys?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)