|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jill's response to this child's question?
(a) We will in the spring.
(b) We need to find some eggs.
(c) We need to make decorations.
(d) We will when we get swimsuits.
2. What does Lisa see that makes her start to drive away from the warehouse without looking inside?
(a) A bunch of rats.
(b) Ten or more stray dogs.
(c) A large group of boys.
(d) Broken windows.
3. Who makes up the song about Grandville?
4. What is the sign in front of Jill's house?
(a) No Trespassing.
(b) Beware of Dog.
(c) Keep Out.
(d) Children's House.
5. How long does it take all the children to assemble in front of Jill's house on the night they move to Glenbard?
(a) An hour and a half.
(b) A half hour.
(c) About fifteen minutes.
(d) Three hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cars does Lisa see driving along as she walks home?
2. What does one of Jill's orphaned children suggest they do to make people happier?
3. Where does Lisa get a drink after she eats her candy bar?
4. Where do Lisa and Todd go to spend the night after returning home from the warehouse?
5. Where are they when Lisa tries to explain to Todd about her mixed up feelings about her accomplishments?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)