|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Lisa and Todd to load the supplies into the car?
(a) Five hours.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) All night.
2. Why does Lisa take a wicker basket with her?
(a) To carry clothes in.
(b) In case she finds a chicken.
(c) To carry tools in.
(d) To sleep in if she has to spend the night away.
3. Where do they plan for the secret tunnel to come out?
(a) Near the old neighborhood.
(b) On Lake Road.
(c) Inside a nearby church.
(d) About fifty feet from the school.
4. What does Lisa say Glenbard has?
(a) Everything except sports and art equipment.
(b) Everything except a kitchen.
(c) Everything except a moat.
(d) Everything except books.
5. What kind of injuries does Todd have when Lisa gets home with the second load of supplies?
(a) A broken arm.
(b) A cut above his eye.
(c) A bloody lip and some bruises.
(d) A cracked rib.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lisa put the watch after she checks the time?
2. What is scattered around the room where Lisa and the others plan their defense strategies?
3. What does Lisa find in the barn of the first farm she visits?
4. One of the suggestions is to have Tom Logan's gang fight off the Chidester Gang. How is it suggested that they get Tom Logan on their side?
5. What is the alarm sound for the Harris house?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)