|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lisa say can get the toys?
(a) She can.
2. Where do they decide to hide the food they take from the warehouse?
(a) In an old school building.
(b) In six separate locations.
(c) They decide not to move it at all.
(d) Half at Lisa's house and half at Craig's house.
3. What does Craig say Erika's job will be on the farm?
(a) To drive the trucks.
(b) To run the house and cook.
(c) To keep the farm records.
(d) To drive the tractor.
4. What does Erika plan to do to get word to Jill and Craig about Lisa?
(a) Sneak past Tom Logan's soldiers.
(b) Pretend to be sick.
(c) Pretend she had a nightmare.
(d) Leave them a note.
5. What does Todd have in his pocket when he returns from digging worms?
(c) Fishing line.
(d) A candy bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Lisa say it will take to get ready to move to Glenbard?
2. What does Lisa try when the children won't share their toys?
3. How does Craig say the windows of the lower floors can be made secure?
4. Why does Lisa say that she and Todd won't take over the farm?
5. Why does Lisa drive to the back of the building rather than stopping out front?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)