|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the sign in front of Jill's house?
(a) Children's House.
(b) No Trespassing.
(c) Beware of Dog.
(d) Keep Out.
2. In Lisa's story, what is the idea the little boy has to make their lives better?
(a) To gather all the children into a single building.
(b) To move away.
(c) To smile at everyone they meet.
(d) To reopen the candle factory.
3. What do Todd and Lisa's signs warn trespassers will happen?
(a) They'll be slaughtered.
(b) They'll be killed.
(c) They'll be stabbed.
(d) They'll be shot.
4. Where do they decide to hide the food they take from the warehouse?
(a) In six separate locations.
(b) In an old school building.
(c) Half at Lisa's house and half at Craig's house.
(d) They decide not to move it at all.
5. What does Jill Jansen say when Lisa encounters her?
(a) What's in the bag?
(b) Do you have enough food to share?
(c) I need food for my sisters!
(d) Do you want to play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are they when Lisa tries to explain to Todd about her mixed up feelings about her accomplishments?
2. What is Craig's idea for providing food?
3. Where does Todd get water?
4. What is the focus of Jill's life?
5. What do the children use to create a barrier around the houses?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)