|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of crops are growing in the fields of the first farm where Lisa stops?
(c) There aren't any crops.
2. What is the sight Lisa and Todd see when they arrive home?
(a) The gang is stealing their food.
(b) Their house is on fire.
(c) The children are having a bonfire.
(d) The children are all outside playing.
3. What is the focus of Jill's life?
(a) Learning something new that will help them.
(b) Wishing for the adults to return.
(c) The challenge of finding a way to survive.
(d) The orphans who live with her.
4. What is the problem Lisa discovers with the car when she goes outside the following morning?
(a) It's been burned.
(b) It's gone.
(c) All the windows are broken out.
(d) The tires are flat.
5. Where do they decide to hide the food they take from the warehouse?
(a) Half at Lisa's house and half at Craig's house.
(b) In an old school building.
(c) In six separate locations.
(d) They decide not to move it at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the idea Eileen comes up with for a fun weapon?
2. What color are the letters of the grocery warehouse sign?
3. What is Craig's little sister's name?
4. What does Jill Jansen say when Lisa encounters her?
5. Who are the main characters in the story Lisa tells Todd before they go to sleep in chapter two?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)