|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Craig's idea for providing food?
(a) To find a farm.
(b) To hunt.
(c) To grow it themselves.
(d) To fish.
2. What does Charlie say they should do?
(b) Form a gang of their own.
(c) Leave town.
(d) Start farming.
3. What is the last thing Todd says before they go to sleep that night?
(a) I want to learn to drive.
(b) Will you tell me a story?
(c) Can we go fishing tomorrow?
(d) I'm glad you're my sister.
4. What does Jill Jansen say when Lisa encounters her?
(a) I need food for my sisters!
(b) Do you want to play?
(c) What's in the bag?
(d) Do you have enough food to share?
5. What does Lisa cook for their dinner?
(c) Macaroni and cheese.
(d) A TV dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lisa suggest that Todd do with his morning in chapter three?
2. Where does Lisa get a drink after she eats her candy bar?
3. What did Lisa put in her pocket on the day she and Todd had found the store almost empty of food?
4. What is the sound Lisa rigs up to be an alarm in case of intruders?
5. One of the suggestions is to have Tom Logan's gang fight off the Chidester Gang. How is it suggested that they get Tom Logan on their side?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)