|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lisa say would be the signal if the gangs attacked her house?
(a) Lisa blowing the car horn.
(b) Todd blowing his trumpet.
(c) A bunch of bottles falling.
(d) Lisa and Todd screaming for help.
2. What street is Lisa's house on?
(a) Martin Luther King Boulevard.
(b) Grand Avenue.
(c) Main Street.
(d) Forward Lane.
3. What does Lisa think she might be able to find if she rides north from her house to farms?
(a) A cow for milk.
(b) More children .
(c) Some adults.
(d) A live chicken for eggs.
4. What does Todd have in his pocket when he returns from digging worms?
(a) Fishing line.
(c) A candy bar.
5. Why does Lisa say that she and Todd won't take over the farm?
(a) They are too lazy to work so hard.
(b) They love their home.
(c) They hate animals.
(d) They don't know how to farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lisa find the note from the farmer?
2. Who are the main characters in the story Lisa tells Todd before they go to sleep in chapter two?
3. What do Todd and Lisa's signs warn trespassers will happen?
4. What color are the letters of the grocery warehouse sign?
5. What is the name of the grocery store Lisa finds listed in the telephone book?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)