|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lisa first come up with the idea of a warehouse full of food?
(a) Todd tells her.
(b) She remembers that her mother had once taken her there.
(c) She dreams about it.
(d) A neighborhood boy tells her.
2. What does Charlie say they should do?
(b) Leave town.
(c) Start farming.
(d) Form a gang of their own.
3. Why does Lisa drive to the back of the building rather than stopping out front?
(a) She wants to make it easier to load supplies.
(b) She doesn't want to give the gangs the idea of searching the warehouse.
(c) She can't find the road to the front of the building.
(d) She can't find a safe place to park.
4. What does Lisa cook for their dinner?
(a) Macaroni and cheese.
(d) A TV dinner.
5. Where does Lisa tell the children to go for a campfire after she sends Tom Logan away?
(a) Craig's house.
(b) Lake Ellyn.
(c) The old school.
(d) The Jewel warehouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Todd and Lisa's signs warn trespassers will happen?
2. What kind of seeds does Lisa pull from her bag during the meeting?
3. What does Lisa say she had been doing a few weeks ago?
4. What is the last thing Todd says before they go to sleep that night?
5. What is the smell Lisa detects in the kitchen?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)