|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lisa say Todd can't go with her on her first car ride?
(a) It's too dangerous.
(b) He has to go fishing.
(c) He has to guard the house.
(d) She doesn't have time .
2. What does Lisa say the kids can use as a way of summoning help if there's a problem while they're patrolling?
(a) A car horn.
(b) A trumpet.
(c) A scream.
(d) A gun.
3. In the letter Lisa finds, what does the man say he's sorry for?
(a) That he didn't say "I love you" more.
(b) That he's dying.
(c) That there are no adults to take care of the children.
(d) That they never went camping in Canada.
4. What does Lisa provide for the children to drink during the meeting?
5. One of the suggestions is to have Tom Logan's gang fight off the Chidester Gang. How is it suggested that they get Tom Logan on their side?
(a) By giving him money.
(b) By promising to take him with them when they leave town.
(c) By joining his gang.
(d) By giving his gang food.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cars does Lisa see driving along as she walks home?
2. Where are they when Lisa tries to explain to Todd about her mixed up feelings about her accomplishments?
3. Who are the main characters in the story Lisa tells Todd before they go to sleep in chapter two?
4. What does Todd have in his pocket when he returns from digging worms?
5. What kind of notebook does Lisa study before her meeting with the neighborhood children?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)