|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the grocery store Lisa finds listed in the telephone book?
(a) Joel and Son Wholesale Warehouse.
(b) Jewel Grocery Warehouse.
(c) Diamond Food Supply.
(d) Golden's Super store.
2. What kind of seeds does Lisa pull from her bag during the meeting?
3. How old is Craig?
4. Where does Todd get water?
(a) The neighbor's house.
(b) The backyard faucet.
(c) Lake Ellyn.
(d) A pond across the highway.
5. What does Lisa realize she must do in order to keep the food they find safe from other children wanting to steal them?
(a) Keep only spinach in the house so others won't want them.
(b) Keep only enough food for one day at a time.
(c) Make them look like they are ruined.
(d) Hide them in places other kids won't look.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Craig's little sister's name?
2. What do Todd and Lisa's signs warn trespassers will happen?
3. Who is appointed to head up the militia?
4. What does Lisa realize will be a constant problem?
5. What does Jill Jansen say when Lisa encounters her?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)