|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lisa find the note from the farmer?
(a) In the cookie jar.
(b) On the table.
(c) Taped to the back door.
(d) In the seat of the truck.
2. How many cars does Lisa see driving along as she walks home?
3. Where does Steve suggest they get food?
(a) From grocery stores.
(b) From the homes of rich kids.
(c) From warehouses.
(d) From the other gangs.
4. What do Todd and Lisa's signs warn trespassers will happen?
(a) They'll be shot.
(b) They'll be killed.
(c) They'll be stabbed.
(d) They'll be slaughtered.
5. Why does Lisa say Todd can't go with her on her first car ride?
(a) She doesn't have time .
(b) It's too dangerous.
(c) He has to go fishing.
(d) He has to guard the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lisa cook for their dinner?
2. What street is Lisa's house on?
3. What does Lisa provide for the children to drink during the meeting?
4. How does Lisa first come up with the idea of a warehouse full of food?
5. In Lisa's story, what is the idea the little boy has to make their lives better?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)