|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lisa get a drink after she eats her candy bar?
(a) A bottle of soda from a service station.
(b) A faucet.
(c) A jar she has with her.
(d) A stream by the road.
2. What is the sound Lisa rigs up to be an alarm in case of intruders?
(a) The blowing of a trumped.
(b) A car horn blowing.
(c) Tin cans falling.
(d) A dog howling.
3. Why does Charlie say he helped the gang steal food from Lisa?
(a) He thought it was the only way he could get food.
(b) He was too lazy to go look for food on his own.
(c) He wants to be cool .
(d) He didn't want the other boys to call him chicken.
4. What did Lisa put in her pocket on the day she and Todd had found the store almost empty of food?
(a) Candy canes.
(c) Candy bars.
(d) Unpopped popcorn.
5. What is the smell Lisa detects in the kitchen?
(c) Dead mice.
(d) Rotting food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the grocery store Lisa finds listed in the telephone book?
2. What does Todd have in his pocket when he returns from digging worms?
3. What is Craig's idea for providing food?
4. Where does Todd get water?
5. How many cars does Lisa see driving along as she walks home?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)