|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lisa say that she and Todd won't take over the farm?
(a) They don't know how to farm.
(b) They are too lazy to work so hard.
(c) They love their home.
(d) They hate animals.
2. What does Lisa say would be the signal if the gangs attacked her house?
(a) Lisa and Todd screaming for help.
(b) A bunch of bottles falling.
(c) Lisa blowing the car horn.
(d) Todd blowing his trumpet.
3. What did Lisa put in her pocket on the day she and Todd had found the store almost empty of food?
(a) Candy bars.
(c) Unpopped popcorn.
(d) Candy canes.
4. What does Lisa think she might be able to find if she rides north from her house to farms?
(a) Some adults.
(b) A live chicken for eggs.
(c) A cow for milk.
(d) More children .
5. What were the meetings that Lisa attended on Mondays before the plague?
(a) Drama Club.
(b) Science Club.
(c) Girl Scouts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the main characters in the story Lisa tells Todd before they go to sleep in chapter two?
2. One of the suggestions is to have Tom Logan's gang fight off the Chidester Gang. How is it suggested that they get Tom Logan on their side?
3. What kind of seeds does Lisa pull from her bag during the meeting?
4. What is the sound Lisa rigs up to be an alarm in case of intruders?
5. What street is Lisa's house on?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)