|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Craig's idea for providing food?
(a) To find a farm.
(b) To hunt.
(c) To grow it themselves.
(d) To fish.
2. Why does Lisa say that she and Todd won't take over the farm?
(a) They are too lazy to work so hard.
(b) They hate animals.
(c) They love their home.
(d) They don't know how to farm.
3. What does Lisa say would be the signal if the gangs attacked her house?
(a) A bunch of bottles falling.
(b) Lisa and Todd screaming for help.
(c) Todd blowing his trumpet.
(d) Lisa blowing the car horn.
4. What kind of notebook does Lisa study before her meeting with the neighborhood children?
(a) Social studies.
(b) American history.
(c) Military history.
5. How does Lisa first come up with the idea of a warehouse full of food?
(a) Todd tells her.
(b) She dreams about it.
(c) She remembers that her mother had once taken her there.
(d) A neighborhood boy tells her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lisa suggest that Todd do with his morning in chapter three?
2. What were the meetings that Lisa attended on Mondays before the plague?
3. What does Lisa cook for their dinner?
4. What street is Lisa's house on?
5. What is the sound Lisa rigs up to be an alarm in case of intruders?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)