|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Salander leave her cell phone when she leaves the hospital?
(a) Dr. Jonasson.
(b) One of the nurses.
(c) No one; she flushes it.
(d) Another patient she doesn't know.
2. After an IM conversation, what does Berger allow Salander to do?
(a) Hack into her employees' computers.
(b) Hack into her boss's computer.
(c) Hack into Blomkvist's computer.
(d) Hack into the SMP computer system.
3. How does Salander describe Teleborian to Dr. Jonasson?
(a) As an angel.
(b) As a stranger.
(c) As a beast.
(d) As a father-figure.
4. What will Linder do for Berger until Berger's new security system is finalized?
(a) Act as her decoy.
(b) Sleep at her place.
(c) Follow her around 24/7.
(d) Not let her out of the house.
5. Who taps Ekstrom's phone?
(b) Salander herself.
(d) Salander's friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Figuerola asks Blomkvist whom he is in love with in Chapter 23, what does he say?
2. What does Berger sleep with after her home is broken into?
3. What happens to Salander at the end of the trial?
4. What does Berger's stalker throw through the window of her home?
5. Who does Modig see meeting with Teleborian in Chapter 20?
Short Essay Questions
1. What exactly is stolen from Berger's home by her stalker?
2. Why does Berger decide she must resign from SMP in Chapter 17?
3. What does Berger want Milton Security to help with at her home?
4. What do Edklinth and Figuerola discuss about Martensson in Chapter 15?
5. How does Salander dress during her trial?
6. Under what conditions is Salander set free?
7. What do Figuerola and Edklinth learn about Gullberg in Chapter 16?
8. What does Salander come to realize about her life as she writes her autobiography?
9. What happens at the big meeting in Chapter 17?
10. What happens when Judge Iversen asks the prosecutors for an explanation of the turn of events at the trial?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)