|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After an IM conversation, what does Berger allow Salander to do?
(a) Hack into the SMP computer system.
(b) Hack into her employees' computers.
(c) Hack into Blomkvist's computer.
(d) Hack into her boss's computer.
2. Who goes to speak to the Prime Minister in Chapter 15?
(d) Dr. Jonasson.
3. What does Blomkvist think of Salander's autobiography?
(a) It is way too long for him to publish.
(b) He is pleased with it.
(c) He thinks she underdramataized a lot of details.
(d) He thinks she overdramatized a lot of details.
4. What does Ekstrom say during Salander's trial when faced with overwhelming evidence about Salander's mistreatment?
(a) That he had no idea what was going on.
(b) That he was in on the scheme.
(c) That he hopes Salander goes to jail for a very long time.
(d) That he must have been misinformed.
5. How does Judge Iversen react to the course of events during Salander's trial?
(a) He knew it all was going to happen.
(b) He is somewhat stumped.
(c) He finds it boring.
(d) He is afraid he will be arrested next.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Salander describe Teleborian to Dr. Jonasson?
2. Who is Thorbjorn Falldin?
3. When does Malm finish the mock-up of Blomkvist's book?
4. When Figuerola asks Blomkvist whom he is in love with in Chapter 23, what does he say?
5. How does Salander start to read the articles Blomkvist has written about her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Berger decide she must resign from SMP in Chapter 17?
2. What information does Plague give Salander about Teleborian?
3. How many people are taking pictures outside of Blomkvist's apartment in Chapter 14?
4. Why does Blomkvist tell Berger the news about her new boss's illegal activities in Chapter 14?
5. What happens at the big meeting in Chapter 17?
6. Under what conditions is Salander set free?
7. What does Berger want Milton Security to help with at her home?
8. How does Teleborian answer nearly every question during Salander's trial?
9. How does Salander dress during her trial?
10. What does Dr. Jonasson explain to Faste about the x-ray of Salander's brain in Chapter 15?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)