|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the opening quotation of Part 3 address?
(a) The Amazons of North Africa.
(b) The perils of allowing women to vote.
(c) Nothing; Larsson doesn't have a quotation at this section.
(d) The importance of having educated women in society.
2. What is the real name of the secret division inside of Sapo?
(a) Operation Stefan.
(b) Operation Zala.
(c) The SIS.
(d) The Salander Team.
3. Who takes Salander back to her apartment after the trial is over?
(b) No one; she insists on taking a cab.
4. What does Berger come to believe about her stalker in Chapter 18?
(a) That it is Blomkvist.
(b) That he is located in the SMP building.
(c) That it is a woman trying to act like a man.
(d) That it is someone on the SMP board.
5. When does Dr. Jonasson ask Salander about Teleborian?
(a) While he's examining her.
(b) While she's being taken for prison.
(c) After he's given her medication that will make her talk.
(d) When she's sleeping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blomkvist ask Berger about their relationship in Chapter 15?
2. Where does Salander decide to go after her trial?
3. What is Berger thinking of doing when Salander's trial begins?
4. What is Clinton arrested for in Chapter 26?
5. What does Teleborian come under fire for during the trial?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Blomkvist say on the note he leaves in Salander's apartment?
2. What does Prosecutor Gustavsson finally agree to do in Chapter 24?
3. What do Figuerola and Edklinth learn about Gullberg in Chapter 16?
4. What do Figuerola, Edklinth, and Blomkvist attempt to do during their meeting in Chapter 18?
5. What does Armansky report to Blomkvist about the break-in in his apartment?
6. Why does Berger decide she must resign from SMP in Chapter 17?
7. What does Berger want Milton Security to help with at her home?
8. What happens at the big meeting in Chapter 17?
9. What does Dr. Jonasson explain to Faste about the x-ray of Salander's brain in Chapter 15?
10. What shocking piece of information does Cortez give Blomkvist in Chapter 14?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)