|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Salander learn about Berger's stalker?
(a) She hacks into Armansky's hard drive.
(b) Annika lets it slip.
(c) Blomkvist tells her during one of her visits.
(d) She taps Berger's phone.
2. Where does Salander decide to go after her trial?
(b) The Bahamas.
(c) New York.
3. What is the real name of the secret division inside of Sapo?
(a) The SIS.
(b) The Salander Team.
(c) Operation Zala.
(d) Operation Stefan.
4. What does Blomkvist ask Berger about their relationship in Chapter 15?
(a) If it's insane.
(b) If they should make a documentary about it.
(c) If they should get married.
(d) If they should call it quits.
5. Who does Modig see meeting with Teleborian in Chapter 20?
(a) No one; it's all a set-up.
(c) Faste and Ekstrom.
(d) The Prime Minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Linder find Fredriksson?
2. What name does Blomkvist give the secret division inside of Sapo?
3. As the novel concludes, what does Salander realize she needs to do?
4. What happens after the Vietnam story is published?
5. Whose computer does Blomkvist use to do his work when he's at Salander's?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Salander come to realize about her life as she writes her autobiography?
2. What happens in the Section once they learn about Blomkvist's book in Chapter 23?
3. Why is Salander so thrilled to receive her cell phone in Chapter 13?
4. Why does Blomkvist tell Berger the news about her new boss's illegal activities in Chapter 14?
5. What does Blomkvist say on the note he leaves in Salander's apartment?
6. What do Figuerola and Edklinth learn about Gullberg in Chapter 16?
7. What happens when Judge Iversen asks the prosecutors for an explanation of the turn of events at the trial?
8. How does Salander dress during her trial?
9. Why does Berger decide she must resign from SMP in Chapter 17?
10. What exactly is stolen from Berger's home by her stalker?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)