|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Berger feel about her work situation at the end of Part 2?
(a) Happy and content.
(b) Excited and eager.
(c) Fearful and angry.
(d) Unsure but optimistic.
2. When Figuerola asks Blomkvist whom he is in love with in Chapter 23, what does he say?
(d) He evades the question.
3. What does Berger come to believe about her stalker in Chapter 18?
(a) That he is located in the SMP building.
(b) That it is a woman trying to act like a man.
(c) That it is Blomkvist.
(d) That it is someone on the SMP board.
4. Who figures out that Berger's stalker is Peter Fredericksson?
5. How can Salander's clothes during the trial best be described?
(a) As innocent-looking.
(b) As inappropriate.
(c) As very traditional.
(d) As unusually expensive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Berger's stalker taken from her home?
2. What does Salander request of Trinity in Chapter 15?
3. Who goes to speak to the Prime Minister in Chapter 15?
4. What does the opening quotation in Part 4 address?
5. Who does Blomkvist think is behind the break-in in his apartment in Chapter 24?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Salander dress during her trial?
2. What happens when Linder confronts Fredriksson?
3. What do Figuerola, Edklinth, and Blomkvist attempt to do during their meeting in Chapter 18?
4. What must the group working to support Salander show, as indicated in Chapter 13?
5. Why does Berger decide she must resign from SMP in Chapter 17?
6. What does Berger want Milton Security to help with at her home?
7. What happens when Judge Iversen asks the prosecutors for an explanation of the turn of events at the trial?
8. What makes Berger's husband so angry in Chapter 15?
9. What is Jonas Sandberg arrested for in Chapter 26?
10. What does Dr. Jonasson explain to Faste about the x-ray of Salander's brain in Chapter 15?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)