|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the real name of the secret division inside of Sapo?
(a) The Salander Team.
(b) Operation Zala.
(c) The SIS.
(d) Operation Stefan.
2. What does Salander request of Trinity in Chapter 15?
(a) That he erase all of her hard drives.
(b) That he come to Sweden.
(c) That he come visit her.
(d) That he cease talking to her.
3. What does Berger realize in Chapter 17 about what she must do at SMP?
(b) Hire Blomkvist.
(c) Fire everyone.
(d) Reveal her pregnancy.
4. What does the Prime Minister decide about the future charges Salander will face in Chapter 15?
(a) That she can have reduced charges if she pleads guilty.
(b) That they might never know all of what she's guilty of.
(c) That it will take a long time to finalize the list of charges.
(d) That she will face no future charges.
5. What does the opening quotation in Part 4 address?
(a) That the Swedish military has been losing women military members recently.
(b) That women actually have the same number of ribs as men.
(c) That women outlive men for reasons not fully understood.
(d) That there is only one documented source of female warriors in history.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Blomkvist and Berger moved to after they are attacked in Chapter 24?
2. What does Teleborian come under fire for during the trial?
3. How does Salander describe Teleborian to Dr. Jonasson?
4. What does Berger finally admit in Chapter 16 about her work situation?
5. Who taps Ekstrom's phone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Armansky report to Blomkvist about the break-in in his apartment?
2. What makes Berger's husband so angry in Chapter 15?
3. What does Prosecutor Gustavsson finally agree to do in Chapter 24?
4. What does Figuerola want to dig into in Chapter 15 -- and why isn't she allowed to dig into it?
5. What does Figuerola joke to Blomkvist after they sleep together?
6. What do Figuerola and Edklinth learn about Gullberg in Chapter 16?
7. What does Berger want Milton Security to help with at her home?
8. What must the group working to support Salander show, as indicated in Chapter 13?
9. What do Edklinth and Figuerola discuss about Martensson in Chapter 15?
10. What happens when Linder confronts Fredriksson?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)