|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does a nurse find in Salander's bed in Chapter 6?
(a) A pencil.
(b) A knife.
(c) A stun gun.
(d) A gun.
2. What does Paulsson arrest Blomkvist for in Chapter 1?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) Insulting an officer.
(c) Being in possession of an illegal weapon.
(d) Resisting arrest.
3. Even though Berger is leaving Millennium, how will she continue to stay involved?
(a) Both of these answers are correct.
(b) She will retain stock in the magazine.
(c) She will keep her position on the Board of Directors.
(d) Neither of these answers is correct.
4. How does Armansky view Salander?
(a) As an enemy.
(b) As a daughter.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) As a friend.
5. What happens to the police officer Paulsson sends to find Niedermann?
(a) No one knows; Niedermann kidnaps them.
(b) They both return unharmed.
(c) One is killed and the other is badly beaten.
(d) One is beaten but one is okay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finally convinces Annika to represent Salander?
2. How long does it take Dr. Jonasson to operate on Salander?
3. What does Zalachenko tell Sandberg he wants?
4. Who is Daniel Olsson?
5. What does Blomkvist tell Dr. Jonasson in Chapter 11 about Dr. Teleborian?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Armansky tell Blomkvist about his willingness to help Salander when Blomkvist approaches him in Chapter 5?
2. What does Blomkvist do when he finds Salander on the floor of the farmhouse?
3. What critical information about Niedermann does Blomkvist give Paulsson in Chapter 1 -- information that he ignores?
4. Why does Blomkvist decide not to publish Svennson's book about sex trafficking until Salander's trial begins?
5. Why does Morander not tell Berger the full story on the staff at SMP?
6. What does Blomkvist claim is the purpose of "The Knights of the Idiotic Table"?
7. What approach does Giannini eventually take toward working with Salander?
8. What does Bublanski think about the death of Gunnar Bjorck?
9. What story does Henry Cortez break open in Chapter 11?
10. What surprised Blomkvist about Salander's apartment?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)