|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What car does Blomkvist notice is following him in Chapter 8?
(a) A red Mercedes.
(b) A gray Volvo.
(c) A black Mercedes.
(d) A blue Volvo.
2. What newspaper does Berger eventually go to work for?
(a) The UN Journal.
(b) The Swedish Daily News.
(c) Svenska Morgon-Posten.
(d) The New York Times.
3. Who does Modig plan to visit at the end of Chapter 4?
4. What happens to the police officer Paulsson sends to find Niedermann?
(a) No one knows; Niedermann kidnaps them.
(b) One is beaten but one is okay.
(c) They both return unharmed.
(d) One is killed and the other is badly beaten.
5. What is Berger and Blomkvist's relationship status?
(a) They are just friends.
(b) They used to date but don't anymore.
(c) They are long-term lovers.
(d) They are married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Salander tattoo on Bjurman?
2. Who finally convinces Annika to represent Salander?
3. What does Gullberg bring with him as a cover when he goes to the hospital in Chapter 7?
4. What does Blomkvist tell Dr. Jonasson in Chapter 11 about Dr. Teleborian?
5. What is the name of the trilogy that "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest" is a part of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Blomkvist do when he finds Salander on the floor of the farmhouse?
2. What does Figuerola discover as soon as she starts investigating Salander's story?
3. What was Gullberg able to do in the SSA at the peak of his power?
4. Why is Annika Giannini alarmed in Chapter 1 when she wakes up and sees the news report about Salander and Niedermann?
5. What do Salander and Dr. Jonasson talk about when she first wakes up in Chapter 3?
6. What story does Henry Cortez break open in Chapter 11?
7. What injuries does Zalachenko have when he arrives at the hospital in Chapter 1?
8. Why did Gullberg decide to bring Zalachenko into the Section?
9. What critical information about Niedermann does Blomkvist give Paulsson in Chapter 1 -- information that he ignores?
10. Why does Morander not tell Berger the full story on the staff at SMP?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)