|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ekstrom take off of Salander's case in Chapter 11?
(b) No one; he is very happy with the team at this point.
2. Who is Zalachenko's long-time lawyer associated with?
(a) The CIA.
(b) Clientelle of the highest caliber.
(c) Unimpressive clientelle.
(d) The Yugoslavian mafia.
3. What number in the trilogy is "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest"?
(b) This is a trick question; it's not part of a trilogy.
4. Where does Annika decide to stay after the incident at the hospital (instead of heading home)?
(a) With her brother.
(b) At an old colleague's place.
(c) In a hotel.
(d) In a hostel where no one will think to look for her.
5. Who becomes Editor-in-Chief at Millennium when Berger leaves?
(b) No one; they start looking for someone to hire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Berger consider the owner of Zalachenko's story?
2. What kind of incredibly vulgar communication does Berger receive in Chapter 12?
3. What is Dr. Jonasson doing when he learns that 2 patients are arriving via helicopter in Chapter 1?
4. What is Dragan Armansky's job?
5. What do the officers mostly want to discuss with Zalachenko when they first come to question him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are things going at SMP at the end of Chapter 12?
2. Why does Modig urge the police to give Blomkvist the benefit of the doubt in Chapter 2 about Salander?
3. What injuries does Salander have when she arrives at the hospital in Chapter 1?
4. What surprised Blomkvist about Salander's apartment?
5. Why is Annika Giannini alarmed in Chapter 1 when she wakes up and sees the news report about Salander and Niedermann?
6. What injuries does Zalachenko have when he arrives at the hospital in Chapter 1?
7. What do Salander and Dr. Jonasson talk about when she first wakes up in Chapter 3?
8. Why did Gullberg decide to bring Zalachenko into the Section?
9. What does Larsson ask of the reader in the opening quotation for Part I?
10. What story does Henry Cortez break open in Chapter 11?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)