|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long as Morander been at SMP before Berger arrives?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 35 years.
(d) 1 year.
2. Who found Lisbeth Salander on the floor of the farmhouse?
(a) The police.
3. What do Berger and Blomkvist joke they will have to do in order to see each other in Chapter 5?
(a) Begin making appointments with each other.
(b) Stop trying to avoid each other so much.
(c) Move-in together.
(d) Finally get married.
4. What does Salander tell Annika about her role in Bjurman's death?
(a) She knows who did it but cannot say.
(b) She refuses to even say one word.
(c) Only that she was not responsible for killing him.
(d) That she did it.
5. Whom does Jonas Sandberg work for?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The FBI.
(c) He is an attorney who works for himself.
(d) Swedish Internal Security.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Dr. Jonasson to operate on Salander?
2. What does Annika claim she needs from Salander in order to help Salander in Chapter 9?
3. Who does Berger consider the owner of Zalachenko's story?
4. What is the topic of the opening quotation in Part I of "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest"?
5. Who threatens to go to the police in Chapter 11 if Salander is made a scapegoat again?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Blomkvist decide not to publish Svennson's book about sex trafficking until Salander's trial begins?
2. Why does Gullberg shoot himself in Chapter 7?
3. What does Bublanski think about the death of Gunnar Bjorck?
4. What do Salander and Dr. Jonasson talk about when she first wakes up in Chapter 3?
5. What injuries does Salander have when she arrives at the hospital in Chapter 1?
6. Why does Blomkvist trust Armanski enough to let him go through with his meeting with Edklinth?
7. Why does Morander not tell Berger the full story on the staff at SMP?
8. What approach does Giannini eventually take toward working with Salander?
9. What is Gullberg's background with the Security Police?
10. What job does Ghidi do for Blomkvist?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)