|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stands out most about the car that appears to be following Blomkvist in Chapter 8?
(a) The weird pink license plate frame.
(b) The KAB number on the car.
(c) The broken back windshield.
(d) The fact that it is very, very loud.
2. Who does Modig plan to visit at the end of Chapter 4?
3. What does Zalachenko tell Sandberg he wants?
(a) For Salander to disappear.
(b) To die.
(c) To just go back to living a normal life.
(d) To get out of the hospital.
4. Who claims to still have a copy of Bjork's report that has been stolen or gone missing for everyone else?
5. What is Berger and Blomkvist's relationship status?
(a) They are long-term lovers.
(b) They are just friends.
(c) They used to date but don't anymore.
(d) They are married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Jonasson contact Frank Ellis in Chapter 1?
2. What does Annika do when she hears shots being fired in the hospital in Chapter 7?
3. What does Ekstrom believe about Nystrom's claims about Zalachenko's file in Chapter 11?
4. What is the topic of the opening quotation in Part I of "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest"?
5. How much does Blomkvist pay Ghidi for his help each week?
Short Essay Questions
1. What surprised Blomkvist about Salander's apartment?
2. What does Armansky tell Blomkvist about his willingness to help Salander when Blomkvist approaches him in Chapter 5?
3. Why does Blomkvist trust Berger with the Zalachenko story even though she is going to work at SMP?
4. What do Salander and Dr. Jonasson talk about when she first wakes up in Chapter 3?
5. Why is Salander trying to hide weapons in her bed in Chapter 6?
6. What injuries does Salander have when she arrives at the hospital in Chapter 1?
7. Why does Blomkvist trust Armanski enough to let him go through with his meeting with Edklinth?
8. What realizations does Salander have when she is being questioned by the police in Chapter 6?
9. What does Figuerola discover as soon as she starts investigating Salander's story?
10. What story does Henry Cortez break open in Chapter 11?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)