|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Salander's clothes during the trial best be described?
(a) As innocent-looking.
(b) As unusually expensive.
(c) As very traditional.
(d) As inappropriate.
2. What surprising item in Salander's apartment does she find when she returns after her trial?
(a) An eviction notice.
(b) A dead mouse.
(c) A threatening email.
(d) A note from Blomkvist.
3. Who else is present at the meeting Figuerola and Blomkvist attend in Chapter 17?
(a) The Prime Minister.
(b) The Minister of Justice.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
4. What does Salander do to excess after her trial concludes?
(a) Hides out.
(d) Spends money.
5. What does Ekstrom think about Salander's claims that Bjurman raped her when the trial first begins?
(a) He thinks she is lying.
(b) He knows about the video tape.
(c) He thinks she is telling the truth.
(d) He thinks he can make her lose her temper.
6. What does Salander request of Trinity in Chapter 15?
(a) That he cease talking to her.
(b) That he come visit her.
(c) That he come to Sweden.
(d) That he erase all of her hard drives.
7. Who figures out that Berger's stalker is Peter Fredericksson?
8. What does Dr. Jonasson believe is causing Salander's sudden symptoms in Chapter 15?
(a) A reaction to the bullet fragments still left in her brain.
(b) A dark spot on an X-ray.
(c) A reaction to the medication.
(d) Her delusions.
9. As the novel concludes, what does Salander realize she needs to do?
(a) Pursue Blomkvist again romantically.
(b) Build a new life and learn how to trust again.
(c) Wait for her brain to heal before making any more plans.
(d) Wait for her parole hearing.
10. Who arrests Wadensjoo?
11. Who does Blomkvist think is behind the break-in in his apartment in Chapter 24?
(c) All of these answers are correct.
12. Who goes to speak to the Prime Minister in Chapter 15?
(d) Dr. Jonasson.
13. When does Malm finish the mock-up of Blomkvist's book?
(a) One day before Salander's trial ends.
(b) One month before Salander's trial begins.
(c) One day before Salander's trial begins.
(d) Two weeks before Salander's trial begins.
14. Who suspects that Salander is faking her illness in Chapter 15?
(b) The nurses in the hospital.
(d) Inspector Faste.
15. After Linder catches Fredriksson, what does Berger decide to do for Linder?
(a) Hire her on as her assistant.
(b) Write a story about her for her newsmagazine.
(c) Buy her a very expensive Christmas present.
(d) Hire her on as her personal body guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Clinton arrested for in Chapter 26?
2. What is the real name of the secret division inside of Sapo?
3. How does Judge Iversen react to the course of events during Salander's trial?
4. Where does the gray Volvo that Figuerola spots in Chapter 14 eventually lead her?
5. What does Berger come to believe about her stalker in Chapter 18?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)