|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Blomkvist think is behind the break-in in his apartment in Chapter 24?
(b) All of these answers are correct.
2. Where does Dr. Jonasson leave Salander's cell phone for her to find it?
(a) Under her pillow.
(b) Inside a drawer by her bed.
(c) Inside a new set of pajamas.
(d) Inside the bathroom.
3. What does the opening quotation of Part 3 address?
(a) Nothing; Larsson doesn't have a quotation at this section.
(b) The perils of allowing women to vote.
(c) The Amazons of North Africa.
(d) The importance of having educated women in society.
4. What does the Prime Minister decide about the future charges Salander will face in Chapter 15?
(a) That she can have reduced charges if she pleads guilty.
(b) That it will take a long time to finalize the list of charges.
(c) That she will face no future charges.
(d) That they might never know all of what she's guilty of.
5. What does Teleborian most want to convince the judge of during Salander's trial?
(a) That she has been trying to kill him for years.
(b) That he himself has been framed.
(c) That Salander is insane.
(d) That Salander has been framed.
6. How does Berger feel about her work situation at the end of Part 2?
(a) Happy and content.
(b) Excited and eager.
(c) Unsure but optimistic.
(d) Fearful and angry.
7. Who figures out that Berger's stalker is Peter Fredericksson?
8. What form of exercise does Figuerola do when she needs to think?
(a) Rock climbing.
9. What does Blomkvist think of Salander's autobiography?
(a) He thinks she overdramatized a lot of details.
(b) It is way too long for him to publish.
(c) He thinks she underdramataized a lot of details.
(d) He is pleased with it.
10. What does Teleborian come under fire for during the trial?
(a) Mistreating Salander.
(b) Falsifying reports.
(c) Child pornography.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
11. What happens after the Vietnam story is published?
(a) Borgsjo resigns.
(b) Borgsjo mysteriously disappears.
(c) Borgsjo is promoted.
(d) Berger is fired.
12. Who writes a note to Salander in the hospital, letting her know people are working to help her?
(c) Dr. Jonasson.
13. What will Linder do for Berger until Berger's new security system is finalized?
(a) Follow her around 24/7.
(b) Sleep at her place.
(c) Not let her out of the house.
(d) Act as her decoy.
14. How does Salander start to read the articles Blomkvist has written about her?
(a) Someone brings her the Millennium magazine.
(b) She hacks into his computer.
(c) Dr. Jonasson sneaks them in to her.
(d) Blomkvist mails them to her.
15. Where does the gray Volvo that Figuerola spots in Chapter 14 eventually lead her?
(a) To the police station.
(b) To Blomkvist's apartment.
(c) To her own apartment.
(d) On a wild goose chase.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Salander describe Teleborian to Dr. Jonasson?
2. Where are Blomkvist and Berger moved to after they are attacked in Chapter 24?
3. Where does Linder find Fredriksson?
4. What does Berger realize in Chapter 17 about what she must do at SMP?
5. Who is Gustavsson?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)