|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Berger describe her marriage in Chapter 15?
2. What does Salander confess to Giannini in Chapter 17?
(a) That she has killed people.
(b) That she stole millions of dollars from someone.
(c) That she is a world-class hacker.
(d) That she's guilty of all the charges against her.
3. What form of exercise does Figuerola do when she needs to think?
(d) Rock climbing.
4. How does Judge Iversen react when he sees Palmgren in the courtroom in Chapter 27?
(a) He is surprised but pleased to see him.
(b) He is unsure but keeps an open mind.
(c) He is nervous and distracted.
(d) He is furious and send him out.
5. What date does Figuerola tell her colleagues Salander's trial is set to start?
(a) July 14.
(b) Salander's birthday.
(c) April 1.
6. Who taps Ekstrom's phone?
(b) Salander's friends.
(d) Salander herself.
7. Why does Blomkvist wander around for a long time before going to Salander's apartment?
(a) He wants to make sure Salander isn't following him.
(b) It's impossible to find a parking place near her house.
(c) He wants to make sure he's not being followed.
(d) He can never remember how to get there.
8. How can Salander's clothes during the trial best be described?
(a) As innocent-looking.
(b) As inappropriate.
(c) As unusually expensive.
(d) As very traditional.
9. Where does Martensson live?
10. Who learns that Blomkvist and Berger are in danger in Chapter 24?
11. Where are Blomkvist and Berger moved to after they are attacked in Chapter 24?
(a) A hostel.
(b) Berger's home because it now has so much security.
(c) A secret hotel.
(d) A safe house.
12. Who writes a note to Salander in the hospital, letting her know people are working to help her?
(b) Dr. Jonasson.
13. What does Salander surprise Annika by asking her once the trial is over?
(a) If she would adopt her.
(b) If she wants to buy her apartment.
(c) If she knows where she can get some good drugs.
(d) If she wants to sleep with her.
14. When does Malm finish the mock-up of Blomkvist's book?
(a) One month before Salander's trial begins.
(b) One day before Salander's trial begins.
(c) One day before Salander's trial ends.
(d) Two weeks before Salander's trial begins.
15. What does the Prime Minister decide about the future charges Salander will face in Chapter 15?
(a) That she can have reduced charges if she pleads guilty.
(b) That they might never know all of what she's guilty of.
(c) That it will take a long time to finalize the list of charges.
(d) That she will face no future charges.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Salander back to her apartment after the trial is over?
2. What does the opening quotation of Part 3 address?
3. How does Berger feel about her work situation at the end of Part 2?
4. What does Salander begin to write as she recovers in the hospital?
5. What injury does Berger get after someone breaks into her house?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)