|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the real name of the secret division inside of Sapo?
(a) The Salander Team.
(b) Operation Zala.
(c) Operation Stefan.
(d) The SIS.
2. With whom does Salander leave her cell phone when she leaves the hospital?
(a) Another patient she doesn't know.
(b) Dr. Jonasson.
(c) One of the nurses.
(d) No one; she flushes it.
3. What does Figuerola refus to tell Blomkvist about the meeting she takes him to in Chapter 17?
(a) Whether or not it's tapped.
(b) The location.
(c) How she got the keys to such a fancy mansion.
(d) Why she picked such a fancy restaurant.
4. What does the Prime Minister decide about the current charges Salander faces in Chapter 15?
(a) She will have to go to trial.
(b) They will all be dismissed.
(c) They are a total sham and should be dropped immediately.
(d) That they must keep them so the media thinks the government is doing something.
5. Who is Thorbjorn Falldin?
(a) The former chief of police.
(b) The former prime minister.
(c) The former attorney general.
(d) The former president.
6. Why is Berger's husband angry with her in Chapter 15?
(a) Because she is spending too much money.
(b) Because she spent the night with Blomkvist.
(c) Because she didn't call and say where she was.
(d) Because she froze all of their bank accounts.
7. What does Dr. Jonasson believe is causing Salander's sudden symptoms in Chapter 15?
(a) A dark spot on an X-ray.
(b) A reaction to the bullet fragments still left in her brain.
(c) Her delusions.
(d) A reaction to the medication.
8. What must Figuerola be careful of during her investigation?
(a) Having her boss find out what she's doing.
(b) Tipping off anyone.
(c) Being discovered by Blomkvist.
(d) Committing fraud.
9. What does Salander confess to Giannini in Chapter 17?
(a) That she is a world-class hacker.
(b) That she stole millions of dollars from someone.
(c) That she has killed people.
(d) That she's guilty of all the charges against her.
10. What does Salander surprise Annika by asking her once the trial is over?
(a) If she wants to sleep with her.
(b) If she wants to buy her apartment.
(c) If she knows where she can get some good drugs.
(d) If she would adopt her.
11. Who does Blomkvist think is behind the break-in in his apartment in Chapter 24?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
12. Who learns that Blomkvist and Berger are in danger in Chapter 24?
13. Why does Blomkvist wander around for a long time before going to Salander's apartment?
(a) He wants to make sure he's not being followed.
(b) He can never remember how to get there.
(c) It's impossible to find a parking place near her house.
(d) He wants to make sure Salander isn't following him.
14. What symptoms does Salander develop in Chapter 15 ?
(a) Extreme dehydration.
(b) Paranoid delusions.
(c) Violent headaches and vomiting.
15. Who does Modig see meeting with Teleborian in Chapter 20?
(a) Faste and Ekstrom.
(b) No one; it's all a set-up.
(c) The Prime Minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Figuerola spot the gray Volvo that was previously trailing Blomkvist?
2. What is Berger thinking of doing when Salander's trial begins?
3. What does Berger finally admit in Chapter 16 about her work situation?
4. How does Judge Iversen react when he sees Palmgren in the courtroom in Chapter 27?
5. Who figures out that Berger's stalker is Peter Fredericksson?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)