|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Berger describe her marriage in Chapter 15?
2. Who hires hitmen to kill Blomkvist?
(a) Nystrom and Berger.
(b) Clinton and Berger.
(c) Armansky and Ekstrom.
(d) Nystrom and Clinton.
3. Who writes a note to Salander in the hospital, letting her know people are working to help her?
(b) Dr. Jonasson.
4. How does Berger react to the news about her boss's illegal activities in Chapter 14?
(a) She doesn't care either way since it doesn't impact her.
(b) She thinks he is being framed.
(c) She is understandably upset.
(d) She is excited because it means she can get a promotion.
5. What surprising item in Salander's apartment does she find when she returns after her trial?
(a) A note from Blomkvist.
(b) A dead mouse.
(c) An eviction notice.
(d) A threatening email.
6. Who confesses all he knows about the Salander case to Falldin?
7. As the novel concludes, what does Salander realize she needs to do?
(a) Build a new life and learn how to trust again.
(b) Wait for her parole hearing.
(c) Pursue Blomkvist again romantically.
(d) Wait for her brain to heal before making any more plans.
8. What does Salander do once she has her cell phone in the hospital?
(a) Starts sending emails to all her college friends.
(b) Talks to people around the clock.
(c) Begins her own research.
(d) Calls the police for help.
9. What date does Figuerola tell her colleagues Salander's trial is set to start?
(b) Salander's birthday.
(c) April 1.
(d) July 14.
10. Who does Blomkvist think is behind the break-in in his apartment in Chapter 24?
(b) All of these answers are correct.
11. What does the opening quotation in Part 4 address?
(a) That the Swedish military has been losing women military members recently.
(b) That women actually have the same number of ribs as men.
(c) That there is only one documented source of female warriors in history.
(d) That women outlive men for reasons not fully understood.
12. What does Salander confess to Giannini in Chapter 17?
(a) That she is a world-class hacker.
(b) That she has killed people.
(c) That she stole millions of dollars from someone.
(d) That she's guilty of all the charges against her.
13. Whose computer does Blomkvist use to do his work when he's at Salander's?
(a) His own.
(b) A new one he bought with Salander's money.
(c) One he's borrowing from Annika so they can share information.
14. After her trial, what does Salander do with a married man in Europe?
(a) Robs him.
(b) Has an affair.
(c) Hacks into his accounts and steal his money.
(d) Just dances with him.
15. Who figures out that Berger's stalker is Peter Fredericksson?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrests Wadensjoo?
2. What does the Prime Minister decide about the future charges Salander will face in Chapter 15?
3. What is the real name of the secret division inside of Sapo?
4. What does Berger's stalker throw through the window of her home?
5. What does Teleborian most want to convince the judge of during Salander's trial?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)