|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the officers mostly want to discuss with Zalachenko when they first come to question him?
(a) What his role in the government was.
(b) Where he got all his money from.
(c) Who he really is -- they aren't sure.
2. Who is Idris Ghidi?
(a) A Kuwaiti immigrant who is an intern at Millennium.
(b) A Pakistani immigrant who has been friends with Salander for many years.
(c) An Indian immigrant who is involved with the sex trafficking story.
(d) An Iraqi immigrant who works at the hospital where Salander is being kept.
3. When does the story of "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest" pick up?
(a) The reader isn't sure since these novels aren't connected.
(b) Thirty years after the ending of the previous novel.
(c) The day after the ending of the previous novel.
(d) Before the first novel in the series begins; it's a flashback novel.
4. When does Blomkvist decide would be the best time to publish Svensson's work?
(a) Only after Salander's trial concludes.
(b) Right when Salander's trial begins.
(c) As soon as humanly possible.
(d) Exactly one year after his death.
5. What does Annika do when she hears shots being fired in the hospital in Chapter 7?
(a) She takes Salander into the bathroom.
(b) She throws herself on top of Salander.
(c) She pulls out her own gun and tries to find the original shooter.
(d) She jumps out onto the balcony.
6. In Chapter 5, who tells Blomkvist that Salander's condition is stable?
(a) A spy.
(c) Salander herself; she sends him a text message.
7. Why is Blomkvist not allowed to visit Salander in the hospital?
(a) Because she has a restraining order against him.
(b) Because she is under arrest.
(c) Because she can't remember who he is and therefore doesn't want to see him.
(d) Because she demanded he not be let in.
8. Who does Blomkvist eventually learn is the owner of the car that appears to be following him in Chapter 8?
(b) His ex-wife.
(d) Someone connected to Sapo.
9. What does Ekstrom believe about Nystrom's claims about Zalachenko's file in Chapter 11?
(a) That it was put together just for him.
(b) That the file has been falsified.
(c) That it is incomplete.
(d) That the file is top secret and he's the only person who can see it.
10. What kind of incredibly vulgar communication does Berger receive in Chapter 12?
(a) A text message.
(b) An email.
(c) A letter.
(d) A voicemail.
11. What does Gullberg bring with him as a cover when he goes to the hospital in Chapter 7?
(a) A mask.
(b) A long coat.
(c) A hat.
12. Who arrives at the same time as Gullber at the hospital in Chapter 7?
13. In Chapter 2, whom does Blomkvist suspect of hiring Zalachenko to murder Salander?
(d) The president.
14. Whose phones does Clinton plan to tap in Chapter 7?
(a) Gullberg's and Jervas's.
(b) Salander's and Zalachenko's.
(c) Blomkvist's and Annika's.
(d) Niedermann's and Johnson's.
15. Who does Ekstrom take off of Salander's case in Chapter 11?
(b) No one; he is very happy with the team at this point.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the outgoing chief of SMP die?
2. Who claims to still have a copy of Bjork's report that has been stolen or gone missing for everyone else?
3. Who does Berger assign to research previous articles published about Salander?
4. Who shoots Gullberg in the hospital?
5. How does Zalachenko view Jonas Sandberg when he first meets him?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)