|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What number in the trilogy is "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest"?
(c) This is a trick question; it's not part of a trilogy.
2. Who is Zalachenko's long-time lawyer associated with?
(a) Clientelle of the highest caliber.
(b) The Yugoslavian mafia.
(c) The CIA.
(d) Unimpressive clientelle.
3. Who is Superintendent Torsten Edklinth?
(a) Armansky's old boss.
(b) Director of Constitutional Protection at the Security Police (Sapo).
(c) Armansky's brother-in-law.
(d) A former senator who is very well connected within the national security community.
4. Why is Blomkvist not allowed to visit Salander in the hospital?
(a) Because she demanded he not be let in.
(b) Because she has a restraining order against him.
(c) Because she is under arrest.
(d) Because she can't remember who he is and therefore doesn't want to see him.
5. What does Blomkvist convince Jonasson to do?
(a) Let Blomkvist give Salander some books to read.
(b) Work in partnership with Teleborian.
(c) Let Blomkvist talk to Salander.
(d) Let Salander have her cell phone.
6. Whose sister is Annika Giannini?
7. Who calls the group trying to help Salander "The Knights of the Idiotic Table"?
8. What is Dr. Jonasson doing when he learns that 2 patients are arriving via helicopter in Chapter 1?
(a) Operating on someone else.
(d) Trying to grab a bite to eat.
9. What does Paulsson arrest Blomkvist for in Chapter 1?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) Insulting an officer.
(c) Being in possession of an illegal weapon.
(d) Resisting arrest.
10. How does Zalachenko view Jonas Sandberg when he first meets him?
(a) He is grateful his old friend has come to visit.
(b) He doubts his credentials.
(c) He remembers him but he's not sure from where.
(d) He is impressed with his background and training.
11. Who is the incredibly vulgar communication Berger receives in Chapter 12 supposedly from?
(a) Someone at Millennium.
(b) Someone at SMP's major competitor.
(c) Someone at SMP.
(d) Someone who used her own computer.
12. How does Armansky view Salander?
(a) As an enemy.
(b) As a friend.
(c) As a daughter.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
13. What does Salander tell Annika about her role in Bjurman's death?
(a) That she did it.
(b) Only that she was not responsible for killing him.
(c) She refuses to even say one word.
(d) She knows who did it but cannot say.
14. In Chapter 5, who tells Blomkvist that Salander's condition is stable?
(b) A spy.
(c) Salander herself; she sends him a text message.
15. What did Salander tattoo on Bjurman?
(b) "I am a sadistic pig, a pervert, and a rapist."
(c) "Let he who is without sin throw the first stone."
(d) "Salander was here."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Salander realize after talking to Annika for a few minutes?
2. What kind of incredibly vulgar communication does Berger receive in Chapter 12?
3. Where did the Section get most of its information about Salander?
4. What is the name of the hospital where Dr. Jonasson works?
5. Who becomes Editor-in-Chief at Millennium when Berger leaves?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)