|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Superintendent Torsten Edklinth?
(a) Armansky's brother-in-law.
(b) A former senator who is very well connected within the national security community.
(c) Director of Constitutional Protection at the Security Police (Sapo).
(d) Armansky's old boss.
2. Who calls the group trying to help Salander "The Knights of the Idiotic Table"?
3. Whom does Jonas Sandberg work for?
(a) The CIA.
(b) Swedish Internal Security.
(c) The FBI.
(d) He is an attorney who works for himself.
4. Whose phones does Clinton plan to tap in Chapter 7?
(a) Salander's and Zalachenko's.
(b) Niedermann's and Johnson's.
(c) Blomkvist's and Annika's.
(d) Gullberg's and Jervas's.
5. Who claims to still have a copy of Bjork's report that has been stolen or gone missing for everyone else?
6. What number in the trilogy is "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest"?
(b) This is a trick question; it's not part of a trilogy.
7. What is Zalachenko's real name?
(a) Zalachenko Levin.
(b) Karl Bodin Zalachenkov.
(c) Alexander Dimitrov.
(d) Karl Axel Bodin.
8. What happens to the report Modig wanted to read from Sapo in Chapter 4?
(a) It is written in German, which Modig can't read.
(b) It is altered digitally.
(c) It was taken before anyone could read it.
(d) It has so many things blacked out that you can't read anything.
9. Who finally convinces Annika to represent Salander?
(a) Salander herself.
(b) No one; Annika decides all on her own.
10. Why does Berger arrive early for her first day at SMP?
(a) She needs the money.
(b) She is eager to decorate her office.
(c) She knows she needs to fire people and she wants to do it asap.
(d) She is restless.
11. In Chapter 5, who tells Blomkvist that Salander's condition is stable?
(c) Salander herself; she sends him a text message.
(d) A spy.
12. What is Dragan Armansky's job?
(a) He is President and CEO of Milton Security.
(b) No one is really sure, they just know he is really rich.
(c) He works with the government to recruit and hire spies.
(d) He is a movie producer.
13. How can Salander and Annika's relationship best be described in Chapter 9?
(a) Mutually beneficial.
14. Which officer believes Blomkvist's story about Salander in Chapter 2?
(b) No one.
15. Where does Blomkvist start doing most of his work once he realizes he's being followed and his phones are tapped?
(a) The public library.
(b) His car.
(c) Salander's apartment.
(d) Millennium's offices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What car does Blomkvist notice is following him in Chapter 8?
2. Where does Annika decide to stay after the incident at the hospital (instead of heading home)?
3. What does Zalachenko demand of Gullberg when he sees him?
4. Whose sister is Annika Giannini?
5. What does Ekstrom believe about Nystrom's claims about Zalachenko's file in Chapter 11?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)