Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Part 1, Chapters 1-4
1. What does Larsson ask of the reader in the opening quotation for Part I?
2. What injuries does Salander have when she arrives at the hospital in Chapter 1?
3. What injuries does Zalachenko have when he arrives at the hospital in Chapter 1?
4. What does Blomkvist do when he finds Salander on the floor of the farmhouse?
5. What critical information about Niedermann does Blomkvist give Paulsson in Chapter 1 -- information that he ignores?
6. Why is Annika...
This section contains 852 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)