|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of incredibly vulgar communication does Berger receive in Chapter 12?
(a) An email.
(b) A voicemail.
(c) A text message.
(d) A letter.
2. What does Berger finally admit in Chapter 16 about her work situation?
(a) That she has a cyber stalker.
(b) That she has earned the trust of the staff.
(c) That she is doing a bang-up job.
(d) That she is doing great but just doesn't like it.
3. Who does Berger call after her home is broken into in Chapter 17?
(c) Milton Security.
4. Whose computer does Blomkvist use to do his work when he's at Salander's?
(a) One he's borrowing from Annika so they can share information.
(b) A new one he bought with Salander's money.
(c) His own.
5. With whom does Salander leave her cell phone when she leaves the hospital?
(a) One of the nurses.
(b) Dr. Jonasson.
(c) Another patient she doesn't know.
(d) No one; she flushes it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stands out most about the car that appears to be following Blomkvist in Chapter 8?
2. What weapon does a nurse find in Salander's bed in Chapter 6?
3. Who does Berger assign to research previous articles published about Salander?
4. After an IM conversation, what does Berger allow Salander to do?
5. Even though Berger is leaving Millennium, how will she continue to stay involved?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)