|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the officers mostly want to discuss with Zalachenko when they first come to question him?
(a) Where he got all his money from.
(c) What his role in the government was.
(d) Who he really is -- they aren't sure.
2. What does Salander do once she has her cell phone in the hospital?
(a) Calls the police for help.
(b) Talks to people around the clock.
(c) Starts sending emails to all her college friends.
(d) Begins her own research.
3. What does Salander begin to write as she recovers in the hospital?
(a) The story of how she fell in love with Blomkvist.
(b) The biography of Blomkvist.
(c) A science fiction novel.
(d) Her own life story.
4. How much does Blomkvist pay Ghidi for his help each week?
(a) $1,000 kronor.
(c) $10,000 kronor.
(d) $100 kronor.
5. When does Blomkvist decide would be the best time to publish Svensson's work?
(a) Only after Salander's trial concludes.
(b) As soon as humanly possible.
(c) Right when Salander's trial begins.
(d) Exactly one year after his death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Modig see meeting with Teleborian in Chapter 20?
2. How does Gullberg sneak into Zalachenko's room?
3. What does Salander request of Trinity in Chapter 15?
4. What newspaper does Berger eventually go to work for?
5. What name does Blomkvist give the secret division inside of Sapo?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)