|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Salander tattoo on Bjurman?
(b) "Let he who is without sin throw the first stone."
(c) "I am a sadistic pig, a pervert, and a rapist."
(d) "Salander was here."
2. What weapon does a nurse find in Salander's bed in Chapter 6?
(a) A gun.
(b) A pencil.
(c) A stun gun.
(d) A knife.
3. With whom does Salander leave her cell phone when she leaves the hospital?
(a) Dr. Jonasson.
(b) No one; she flushes it.
(c) One of the nurses.
(d) Another patient she doesn't know.
4. What does Erlander tell Annika about Salander in Chapter 5 that might affect her legal case?
(a) That she has confessed to every charge against her.
(b) That she is not going to come out of her coma.
(c) That Salander has been declared incompetent.
(d) That she refuses to talk to Annika.
5. Even though Berger is leaving Millennium, how will she continue to stay involved?
(a) She will retain stock in the magazine.
(b) She will keep her position on the Board of Directors.
(c) Neither of these answers is correct.
(d) Both of these answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Daniel Olsson?
2. Who calls the group trying to help Salander "The Knights of the Idiotic Table"?
3. Who becomes Editor-in-Chief at Millennium when Berger leaves?
4. Why does Berger arrive early for her first day at SMP?
5. How does Berger describe her marriage in Chapter 15?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)