|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose phones does Clinton plan to tap in Chapter 7?
(a) Salander's and Zalachenko's.
(b) Gullberg's and Jervas's.
(c) Blomkvist's and Annika's.
(d) Niedermann's and Johnson's.
2. Who is Idris Ghidi?
(a) An Indian immigrant who is involved with the sex trafficking story.
(b) A Kuwaiti immigrant who is an intern at Millennium.
(c) A Pakistani immigrant who has been friends with Salander for many years.
(d) An Iraqi immigrant who works at the hospital where Salander is being kept.
3. What does Dr. Jonasson believe is causing Salander's sudden symptoms in Chapter 15?
(a) A dark spot on an X-ray.
(b) A reaction to the medication.
(c) A reaction to the bullet fragments still left in her brain.
(d) Her delusions.
4. Whose sister is Annika Giannini?
5. What form of exercise does Figuerola do when she needs to think?
(b) Rock climbing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Modig plan to visit at the end of Chapter 4?
2. Who first comes to the hospital to question Zalachenko?
3. Who becomes Editor-in-Chief at Millennium when Berger leaves?
4. What is Gullberg's official assignment when he arrives at the hospital in Chapter 7?
5. What does Blomkvist ask Berger about their relationship in Chapter 15?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)