|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, chapters 8-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Salander and Annika's relationship best be described in Chapter 9?
(a) Mutually beneficial.
2. What stands out most about the car that appears to be following Blomkvist in Chapter 8?
(a) The weird pink license plate frame.
(b) The broken back windshield.
(c) The fact that it is very, very loud.
(d) The KAB number on the car.
3. Who threatens to go to the police in Chapter 11 if Salander is made a scapegoat again?
(c) Dr. Jonasson.
4. Who arrives at the same time as Gullber at the hospital in Chapter 7?
5. What weapon does a nurse find in Salander's bed in Chapter 6?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A stun gun.
(d) A pencil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What number in the trilogy is "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest"?
2. What did Salander tattoo on Bjurman?
3. Where does the outgoing chief of SMP die?
4. When does Blomkvist decide would be the best time to publish Svensson's work?
5. What does Blomkvist tell Dr. Jonasson in Chapter 11 about Dr. Teleborian?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)