|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, chapters 8-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Berger and Blomkvist joke they will have to do in order to see each other in Chapter 5?
(a) Move-in together.
(b) Begin making appointments with each other.
(c) Finally get married.
(d) Stop trying to avoid each other so much.
2. What do the officers mostly want to discuss with Zalachenko when they first come to question him?
(a) Where he got all his money from.
(b) What his role in the government was.
(d) Who he really is -- they aren't sure.
3. How does Armansky view Salander?
(a) As an enemy.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) As a friend.
(d) As a daughter.
4. What does Gullberg actually do when he arrives at the hospital in Chapter 7?
(a) He murders the wrong person.
(b) He murders Zalachenko.
(c) He murders Annika.
(d) He murders Salander.
5. What does Blomkvist convince Jonasson to do?
(a) Let Blomkvist give Salander some books to read.
(b) Let Blomkvist talk to Salander.
(c) Work in partnership with Teleborian.
(d) Let Salander have her cell phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Edklinth assign to investigate Armansky's story about Salander?
2. What kind of incredibly vulgar communication does Berger receive in Chapter 12?
3. What does Annika do when she hears shots being fired in the hospital in Chapter 7?
4. What is the only thing Zalachenko wants to discuss when the police come to question him for the first time?
5. What does Zalachenko tell Sandberg he wants?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)