|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, chapters 8-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first comes to the hospital to question Zalachenko?
(a) Blomkvist and Salander.
(b) Erlander and Annika.
(c) Bublanksi and Bomkvist.
(d) Modig and Erlander.
2. How can Salander and Annika's relationship best be described in Chapter 9?
(a) Mutually beneficial.
3. What kind of spy do Modig and Bublanski suspect Zalachenko of being in Chapter 4?
(a) An American spy.
(b) A Russian spy.
(c) A Croatian spy.
(d) A Polish spy.
4. What is Zalachenko's real name?
(a) Karl Axel Bodin.
(b) Zalachenko Levin.
(c) Karl Bodin Zalachenkov.
(d) Alexander Dimitrov.
5. What does Zalachenko demand of Gullberg when he sees him?
(a) That he get him something to eat.
(b) That he confess who he really is.
(c) That the Section must get him out of this mess.
(d) That he return to Salander's room and make sure she's dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the story of "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest" pick up?
2. Where does Blomkvist start doing most of his work once he realizes he's being followed and his phones are tapped?
3. What stands out most about the car that appears to be following Blomkvist in Chapter 8?
4. How does Zalachenko view Jonas Sandberg when he first meets him?
5. What does Erlander tell Annika about Salander in Chapter 5 that might affect her legal case?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)