|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, chapters 8-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ekstrom take off of Salander's case in Chapter 11?
(c) No one; he is very happy with the team at this point.
2. Who becomes Editor-in-Chief at Millennium when Berger leaves?
(a) No one; they start looking for someone to hire.
3. What happens to the report Modig wanted to read from Sapo in Chapter 4?
(a) It was taken before anyone could read it.
(b) It is written in German, which Modig can't read.
(c) It is altered digitally.
(d) It has so many things blacked out that you can't read anything.
4. How does Armansky view Salander?
(a) As a friend.
(b) As an enemy.
(c) As a daughter.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
5. What does Blomkvist tell Dr. Jonasson in Chapter 11 about Dr. Teleborian?
(a) That he is Salander's real father.
(b) That he is evil.
(c) That he is working for whatever is best for Salander.
(d) That he is someone who can be trusted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zalachenko demand of Gullberg when he sees him?
2. What does Gullberg actually do when he arrives at the hospital in Chapter 7?
3. When does Blomkvist decide would be the best time to publish Svensson's work?
4. Who is Daniel Olsson?
5. Whose sister is Annika Giannini?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)