|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, chapters 8-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best way to describe Holm's attitude toward Berger as she takes the helm of SMP?
(a) Helpful and patient.
(b) Rude and subordinate.
(c) Nice but unintelligent.
(d) Kind but annoying.
2. Who becomes Editor-in-Chief at Millennium when Berger leaves?
(a) No one; they start looking for someone to hire.
3. Why does Dr. Jonasson contact Frank Ellis in Chapter 1?
(a) For emotional advice.
(b) To see if Salander is really as famous as he thinks she is.
(c) For medical advice.
(d) For personal advice.
4. What number in the trilogy is "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest"?
(c) This is a trick question; it's not part of a trilogy.
5. What does Gullberg actually do when he arrives at the hospital in Chapter 7?
(a) He murders Salander.
(b) He murders the wrong person.
(c) He murders Zalachenko.
(d) He murders Annika.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who found Lisbeth Salander on the floor of the farmhouse?
2. Where did the Section get most of its information about Salander?
3. Who is Daniel Olsson?
4. What does Zalachenko tell Sandberg he wants?
5. Where does the outgoing chief of SMP die?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)