|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, chapters 8-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Salander tell Annika about her role in Bjurman's death?
(a) She knows who did it but cannot say.
(b) That she did it.
(c) She refuses to even say one word.
(d) Only that she was not responsible for killing him.
2. How does Salander insist on paying for Annika's legal fees?
(a) She thinks Blomkvist should pay for them.
(b) She thinks Zalachenko should pay for them.
(c) From her own money.
(d) She wants the state to pay the fees.
3. How does Gullberg sneak into Zalachenko's room?
(a) He demands that Salander tell him which room is Zalachenko's.
(b) He takes a nurse hostage.
(c) He goes in when the nurse isn't paying attention.
(d) He dresses like a doctor.
4. Who claims to still have a copy of Bjork's report that has been stolen or gone missing for everyone else?
5. What number in the trilogy is "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest"?
(d) This is a trick question; it's not part of a trilogy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Jonasson doing when he learns that 2 patients are arriving via helicopter in Chapter 1?
2. What is Dragan Armansky's job?
3. What is Zalachenko's real name?
4. What does Paulsson arrest Blomkvist for in Chapter 1?
5. Why does Blomkvist buy untraceable phones in Chapter 8?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)