|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zalachenko tell Sandberg he wants?
(a) To just go back to living a normal life.
(b) To die.
(c) To get out of the hospital.
(d) For Salander to disappear.
2. What does Berger sleep with after her home is broken into?
(a) An 8-iron golf club.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(d) A hammer.
3. Where does Annika decide to stay after the incident at the hospital (instead of heading home)?
(a) In a hostel where no one will think to look for her.
(b) At an old colleague's place.
(c) With her brother.
(d) In a hotel.
4. Who is Idris Ghidi?
(a) A Pakistani immigrant who has been friends with Salander for many years.
(b) An Iraqi immigrant who works at the hospital where Salander is being kept.
(c) An Indian immigrant who is involved with the sex trafficking story.
(d) A Kuwaiti immigrant who is an intern at Millennium.
5. What does Salander confess to Giannini in Chapter 17?
(a) That she's guilty of all the charges against her.
(b) That she is a world-class hacker.
(c) That she has killed people.
(d) That she stole millions of dollars from someone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who found Lisbeth Salander on the floor of the farmhouse?
2. What weapon does a nurse find in Salander's bed in Chapter 6?
3. Why is Blomkvist not allowed to visit Salander in the hospital?
4. Why does Blomkvist wander around for a long time before going to Salander's apartment?
5. What symptoms does Salander develop in Chapter 15 ?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)