|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Berger finally admit in Chapter 16 about her work situation?
(a) That she has earned the trust of the staff.
(b) That she is doing a bang-up job.
(c) That she is doing great but just doesn't like it.
(d) That she has a cyber stalker.
2. What is Gullberg's official assignment when he arrives at the hospital in Chapter 7?
(a) Snap pictures with his cell phone.
(b) Slip a message to Zalachenko.
(c) Check out the layout for future reference.
(d) See if the head duty nurse can be bribed.
3. In Chapter 5, who tells Blomkvist that Salander's condition is stable?
(a) A spy.
(c) Salander herself; she sends him a text message.
4. How does Gullberg sneak into Zalachenko's room?
(a) He dresses like a doctor.
(b) He goes in when the nurse isn't paying attention.
(c) He takes a nurse hostage.
(d) He demands that Salander tell him which room is Zalachenko's.
5. What is Salander's relationship to Niedermann?
(a) They used to date.
(b) They have no relationship whatsoever.
(c) They are siblings.
(d) They used to be married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the real name of the secret division inside of Sapo?
2. Who threatens to go to the police in Chapter 11 if Salander is made a scapegoat again?
3. How does Salander learn about Berger's stalker?
4. What has Berger's stalker taken from her home?
5. Why is Figuerola careful when trailing Martensson in Chapter 14?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)