|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which officer believes Blomkvist's story about Salander in Chapter 2?
(c) No one.
2. How long as Morander been at SMP before Berger arrives?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 35 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 1 year.
3. Whose sister is Annika Giannini?
4. After Linder catches Fredriksson, what does Berger decide to do for Linder?
(a) Write a story about her for her newsmagazine.
(b) Hire her on as her personal body guard.
(c) Hire her on as her assistant.
(d) Buy her a very expensive Christmas present.
5. Who suspects that Salander is faking her illness in Chapter 15?
(a) The nurses in the hospital.
(b) Inspector Faste.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the story of "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest" pick up?
2. What does Gullberg bring with him as a cover when he goes to the hospital in Chapter 7?
3. What is the best way to describe Holm's attitude toward Berger as she takes the helm of SMP?
4. What is Dr. Jonasson doing when he learns that 2 patients are arriving via helicopter in Chapter 1?
5. How long does it take Dr. Jonasson to operate on Salander?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)