|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Dr. Jonasson to operate on Salander?
(a) Six hours.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Just a few minutes.
(d) Ten hours.
2. Whose computer does Blomkvist use to do his work when he's at Salander's?
(a) One he's borrowing from Annika so they can share information.
(b) A new one he bought with Salander's money.
(d) His own.
3. When does Dr. Jonasson ask Salander about Teleborian?
(a) While she's being taken for prison.
(b) While he's examining her.
(c) When she's sleeping.
(d) After he's given her medication that will make her talk.
4. What must Figuerola be careful of during her investigation?
(a) Having her boss find out what she's doing.
(b) Tipping off anyone.
(c) Being discovered by Blomkvist.
(d) Committing fraud.
5. Who becomes Editor-in-Chief at Millennium when Berger leaves?
(d) No one; they start looking for someone to hire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Berger and Blomkvist's relationship status?
2. What is the only thing Zalachenko wants to discuss when the police come to question him for the first time?
3. What car does Blomkvist notice is following him in Chapter 8?
4. What does Zalachenko demand of Gullberg when he sees him?
5. What does Annika claim she needs from Salander in order to help Salander in Chapter 9?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)