|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing Zalachenko wants to discuss when the police come to question him for the first time?
(a) The fact that his daughter tried to kill him.
(b) When he will be let go.
(c) If Salander is okay or not; he is worried about her.
(d) How much money he had stolen from him.
2. What weapon does a nurse find in Salander's bed in Chapter 6?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A pencil.
(d) A stun gun.
3. Why does Dr. Jonasson contact Frank Ellis in Chapter 1?
(a) For medical advice.
(b) For emotional advice.
(c) To see if Salander is really as famous as he thinks she is.
(d) For personal advice.
4. Who arrives at the same time as Gullber at the hospital in Chapter 7?
5. Whose sister is Annika Giannini?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gullberg bring with him as a cover when he goes to the hospital in Chapter 7?
2. In Chapter 5, who tells Blomkvist that Salander's condition is stable?
3. Why is Blomkvist unable to get any information about Salander's condition in Chapter 5?
4. How long does it take Dr. Jonasson to operate on Salander?
5. Who found Lisbeth Salander on the floor of the farmhouse?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)