|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose sister is Annika Giannini?
2. Even though Berger is leaving Millennium, how will she continue to stay involved?
(a) Both of these answers are correct.
(b) She will keep her position on the Board of Directors.
(c) Neither of these answers is correct.
(d) She will retain stock in the magazine.
3. What is Dragan Armansky's job?
(a) He works with the government to recruit and hire spies.
(b) He is a movie producer.
(c) He is President and CEO of Milton Security.
(d) No one is really sure, they just know he is really rich.
4. What do the officers mostly want to discuss with Zalachenko when they first come to question him?
(a) Where he got all his money from.
(b) Who he really is -- they aren't sure.
(c) What his role in the government was.
5. What does Annika do when she hears shots being fired in the hospital in Chapter 7?
(a) She throws herself on top of Salander.
(b) She jumps out onto the balcony.
(c) She takes Salander into the bathroom.
(d) She pulls out her own gun and tries to find the original shooter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon does a nurse find in Salander's bed in Chapter 6?
2. How does Salander insist on paying for Annika's legal fees?
3. What is Gullberg's official assignment when he arrives at the hospital in Chapter 7?
4. Who shoots Gullberg in the hospital?
5. What is the only thing Zalachenko wants to discuss when the police come to question him for the first time?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)