|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Annika decide to stay after the incident at the hospital (instead of heading home)?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) With her brother.
(c) In a hostel where no one will think to look for her.
(d) At an old colleague's place.
2. What does Gullberg bring with him as a cover when he goes to the hospital in Chapter 7?
(a) A hat.
(c) A mask.
(d) A long coat.
3. Who does Berger consider the owner of Zalachenko's story?
(b) No one; it's information for whomever can get it.
(c) Her new newspaper.
(d) The public.
4. Even though Berger is leaving Millennium, how will she continue to stay involved?
(a) She will keep her position on the Board of Directors.
(b) She will retain stock in the magazine.
(c) Neither of these answers is correct.
(d) Both of these answers are correct.
5. What kind of spy do Modig and Bublanski suspect Zalachenko of being in Chapter 4?
(a) A Russian spy.
(b) A Croatian spy.
(c) An American spy.
(d) A Polish spy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose phones does Clinton plan to tap in Chapter 7?
2. What unusual item was used to stop Salander's bleeding in the farmhouse?
3. What is the name of the trilogy that "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest" is a part of?
4. Why is Blomkvist unable to get any information about Salander's condition in Chapter 5?
5. What is Dr. Jonasson doing when he learns that 2 patients are arriving via helicopter in Chapter 1?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)