|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Zalachenko's real name?
(a) Alexander Dimitrov.
(b) Zalachenko Levin.
(c) Karl Axel Bodin.
(d) Karl Bodin Zalachenkov.
2. What do the officers mostly want to discuss with Zalachenko when they first come to question him?
(a) What his role in the government was.
(b) Who he really is -- they aren't sure.
(d) Where he got all his money from.
3. Whose sister is Annika Giannini?
4. Who does Modig plan to visit at the end of Chapter 4?
5. What is the only thing Zalachenko wants to discuss when the police come to question him for the first time?
(a) If Salander is okay or not; he is worried about her.
(b) When he will be let go.
(c) How much money he had stolen from him.
(d) The fact that his daughter tried to kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finally convinces Annika to represent Salander?
2. How does Armansky view Salander?
3. Whom does Jonas Sandberg work for?
4. How does Gullberg sneak into Zalachenko's room?
5. What is the name of the hospital where Dr. Jonasson works?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)