|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Figuerola careful when trailing Martensson in Chapter 14?
(a) She's not sure if he lives alone or not.
(b) She isn't supposed to be doing it.
(c) She knows that she must not be seen.
(d) She knows her fancy dress is going to attract attention.
2. What does Annika claim she needs from Salander in order to help Salander in Chapter 9?
(a) The entire story about what is going on.
(b) Why she keeps trying to kill Zalachenko.
(c) What her relationship with Blomkvist was like.
(d) Where she lived during the ages of 12-14.
3. Where does the gray Volvo that Figuerola spots in Chapter 14 eventually lead her?
(a) To Blomkvist's apartment.
(b) To her own apartment.
(c) To the police station.
(d) On a wild goose chase.
4. How does Armansky view Salander?
(a) As a friend.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) As an enemy.
(d) As a daughter.
5. What stands out most about the car that appears to be following Blomkvist in Chapter 8?
(a) The broken back windshield.
(b) The weird pink license plate frame.
(c) The KAB number on the car.
(d) The fact that it is very, very loud.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Salander start to read the articles Blomkvist has written about her?
2. What does Salander do once she has her cell phone in the hospital?
3. What is the name of the hospital where Dr. Jonasson works?
4. Who suspects that Salander is faking her illness in Chapter 15?
5. What does Salander realize after talking to Annika for a few minutes?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)