|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Superintendent Torsten Edklinth?
(a) A former senator who is very well connected within the national security community.
(b) Armansky's brother-in-law.
(c) Director of Constitutional Protection at the Security Police (Sapo).
(d) Armansky's old boss.
2. What is Gullberg's official assignment when he arrives at the hospital in Chapter 7?
(a) Snap pictures with his cell phone.
(b) Slip a message to Zalachenko.
(c) Check out the layout for future reference.
(d) See if the head duty nurse can be bribed.
3. What does Blomkvist convince Jonasson to do?
(a) Work in partnership with Teleborian.
(b) Let Blomkvist give Salander some books to read.
(c) Let Blomkvist talk to Salander.
(d) Let Salander have her cell phone.
4. What weapon does a nurse find in Salander's bed in Chapter 6?
(a) A pencil.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A stun gun.
5. Who calls the group trying to help Salander "The Knights of the Idiotic Table"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, whom does Blomkvist suspect of hiring Zalachenko to murder Salander?
2. Which officer believes Blomkvist's story about Salander in Chapter 2?
3. Who confesses all he knows about the Salander case to Falldin?
4. Who is Daniel Olsson?
5. Who does Edklinth assign to investigate Armansky's story about Salander?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)