|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at the same time as Gullber at the hospital in Chapter 7?
2. Who does Blomkvist eventually learn is the owner of the car that appears to be following him in Chapter 8?
(a) Someone connected to Sapo.
(d) His ex-wife.
3. Why is Blomkvist not allowed to visit Salander in the hospital?
(a) Because she can't remember who he is and therefore doesn't want to see him.
(b) Because she has a restraining order against him.
(c) Because she is under arrest.
(d) Because she demanded he not be let in.
4. What is the best way to describe Holm's attitude toward Berger as she takes the helm of SMP?
(a) Rude and subordinate.
(b) Kind but annoying.
(c) Nice but unintelligent.
(d) Helpful and patient.
5. What number in the trilogy is "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest"?
(c) This is a trick question; it's not part of a trilogy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Prime Minister decide about the future charges Salander will face in Chapter 15?
2. How does Berger describe her marriage in Chapter 15?
3. What kind of incredibly vulgar communication does Berger receive in Chapter 12?
4. How does Zalachenko view Jonas Sandberg when he first meets him?
5. Who finally convinces Annika to represent Salander?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)