|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to speak to the Prime Minister in Chapter 15?
(b) Dr. Jonasson.
2. What does Salander request of Trinity in Chapter 15?
(a) That he come to Sweden.
(b) That he cease talking to her.
(c) That he come visit her.
(d) That he erase all of her hard drives.
3. Who is Idris Ghidi?
(a) A Kuwaiti immigrant who is an intern at Millennium.
(b) An Indian immigrant who is involved with the sex trafficking story.
(c) An Iraqi immigrant who works at the hospital where Salander is being kept.
(d) A Pakistani immigrant who has been friends with Salander for many years.
4. What does Dr. Jonasson notice about Salander in Chapter 9?
(a) That she is not as smart as everyone thinks.
(b) That she might be pregnant.
(c) That she is suffering psychologically as well.
(d) That she is still in love with Blomkvist.
5. Where does Martensson live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What unusual item was used to stop Salander's bleeding in the farmhouse?
2. What is Gullberg's official assignment when he arrives at the hospital in Chapter 7?
3. Why is Blomkvist unable to get any information about Salander's condition in Chapter 5?
4. What does Zalachenko do when he sneaks into Salander's room in Chapter 7?
5. Why does Dr. Jonasson contact Frank Ellis in Chapter 1?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)