|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best way to describe Holm's attitude toward Berger as she takes the helm of SMP?
(a) Helpful and patient.
(b) Rude and subordinate.
(c) Kind but annoying.
(d) Nice but unintelligent.
2. What kind of incredibly vulgar communication does Berger receive in Chapter 12?
(a) A voicemail.
(b) A text message.
(c) An email.
(d) A letter.
3. Why does Blomkvist wander around for a long time before going to Salander's apartment?
(a) He wants to make sure he's not being followed.
(b) He can never remember how to get there.
(c) It's impossible to find a parking place near her house.
(d) He wants to make sure Salander isn't following him.
4. Why does Berger arrive early for her first day at SMP?
(a) She is restless.
(b) She needs the money.
(c) She is eager to decorate her office.
(d) She knows she needs to fire people and she wants to do it asap.
5. In Chapter 5, who tells Blomkvist that Salander's condition is stable?
(a) A spy.
(d) Salander herself; she sends him a text message.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Jonasson notice about Salander in Chapter 9?
2. What does Berger come to believe about her stalker in Chapter 18?
3. What does Berger realize in Chapter 17 about what she must do at SMP?
4. What injury does Berger get after someone breaks into her house?
5. Whose computer does Blomkvist use to do his work when he's at Salander's?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)