|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the message in a letter Dangerfield picks up at MacDoon's?
(a) Dangerfield's father has died.
(b) O'Keefe has been killed in a boating accident.
(c) Felicity has pneumonia.
(d) Marion wants a divorce.
2. What does Miss Frost loan to Dangerfield?
(a) A scarf.
(b) A book.
(c) A car.
(d) Some money.
3. Where does Dangerfield tell Miss Frost that he is going?
4. What prompts Dangerfield to run from the house?
(a) Skully appears.
(b) Someone is breaking in.
(c) A fire starts.
(d) The sound of a mob approaching.
5. What had some policemen found washed up on the shore?
(a) A nude woman's body.
(b) A life preserver.
(c) A suicide note in a whiskey bottle.
(d) A barrel of oil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dangerfield think about as he has sex with Miss Frost?
2. Where does Dangerfield offer to take Lilly with him?
3. Who does Dangerfield visit before leaving Dublin?
4. What does Dangerfield receive in the mail in Chapter 17?
5. Which word best describes Mary?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)