|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old must Dangerfield be before he receives his inheritance?
2. What does Lilly tell Dangerfield about how they should communicate?
(a) They should not write each other.
(b) They should make brief phone calls.
(c) They should write every day.
(d) They should send telegrams only.
3. What does Miss Frost loan to Dangerfield?
(a) A car.
(b) A book.
(c) Some money.
(d) A scarf.
4. What food does Miss Frost prepare for Dangerfield?
(c) Cheese and grapes.
(d) Rice and beans.
5. What item of Lilly's does Dangerfield consider stealing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT part of the meal that Miss Frost prepares?
2. MacDoon gives Dangerfield a statue of __________________.
3. What does Dangerfield call his favorite chair?
4. Where is Dangerfield staying in London?
5. Who is the girl that Dangerfield talks to at the party in #90?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Dangerfield believe that his father's death is the end to all of Dangerfield's problems?
2. How does Dangerfield's change in his personal hygiene reflect his move into a wealthier lifestyle?
3. Who is Perry Clocklan and where does Dangerfield encounter him?
4. What is the content of the letter Dangerfield receives from Skully?
5. Describe Dangerfield's indulgent behavior when he learns that Marion has left him.
6. Why does Dangerfield relent and go to the party Clocklan invited him to attend?
7. Why does Miss Frost regret going to bed with Dangerfield?
8. What objective has O'Keefe still not attained in his life?
9. What news is assumed to be true about Clocklan?
10. Describe the dire straits in which Tony Malarkey is living.
This section contains 993 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)