|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. MacDoon gives Dangerfield a statue of __________________.
(a) Oliver Plunkett's head.
(b) Douglas MacArthur.
(c) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(d) Winston Churchill.
2. With whom is O'Keefe trying to get a job?
(a) Miss Manners' School.
(b) The Exchange Student program.
(c) Lady Eclair.
(d) Vanity Fair.
3. What does Dangerfield expect at this point in his life?
(a) Reconciliation with Marion.
(b) A new marriage.
(c) An inheritance.
(d) A law degree.
4. What is O'Keefe's one goal in life?
5. Where does Dangerfield offer to take Lilly with him?
(c) Law school.
(d) The pub.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of business does O'Keefe want to start?
2. What does Miss Frost prepare for Dangerfield before bedtime?
3. Why is Tony Malarkey living behind a bolted door in his apartment?
4. Why does Dangerfield call his landlady during dinner?
5. What does a chambermaid's suggestion prompt Dangerfield to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Perry Clocklan and where does Dangerfield encounter him?
2. What is Dangerfield's new plan to move to London and does he ask Miss Frost to go with him?
3. How does the relationship between Dangerfield and Lilly end?
4. Why does Mary's bath symbolize her new life?
5. Describe Dangerfield's indulgent behavior when he learns that Marion has left him.
6. What is the content of the letter Dangerfield receives from Skully?
7. Describe the dire straits in which Tony Malarkey is living.
8. Why does Miss Frost regret going to bed with Dangerfield?
9. In what way is Mary different from Dangerfield?
10. What objective has O'Keefe still not attained in his life?
This section contains 1,058 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)