|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tony sleep in at night?
(a) A bunk bed.
(b) A recliner.
(c) A couch.
(d) A hammock.
2. What does Miss Frost prepare for Dangerfield before bedtime?
(a) Hot chocolate.
(d) Buttered rum.
3. With whom is O'Keefe trying to get a job?
(a) Lady Eclair.
(b) Vanity Fair.
(c) Miss Manners' School.
(d) The Exchange Student program.
4. What name does Dangerfield tell Mary to use when she corresponds with him?
(a) Clayton Whittington.
(b) Percivil Bettermere.
(c) Lord Darlington.
(d) James Hall IV.
5. MacDoon gives Dangerfield a statue of __________________.
(a) Douglas MacArthur.
(b) Oliver Plunkett's head.
(c) Winston Churchill.
(d) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dangerfield visit before leaving Dublin?
2. What does Dangerfield tell his landlady about Mary?
3. What item of clothing does Dangerfield borrow from Miss Frost?
4. Dangerfield is drinking ___________ from a bottle stashed in the pouch of the kangaroo costume.
5. Dangerfield goes to a party at Tony Malarkey's place located in __________________.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)