|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Dangerfield and Mary make love?
(a) A park.
(b) A bathroom.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) A shed.
2. What is the predominant religion of Ireland?
3. What does Miss Frost cook for Dangerfield for dinner?
(a) Sheep's head.
(b) Shepherd's pie.
(c) Lamb stew.
4. How long do Dangerfield and Mary stay in Dangerfield's room before emerging again?
(a) One night.
(b) Ten days.
(c) Three days.
(d) A week.
5. What had some policemen found washed up on the shore?
(a) A nude woman's body.
(b) A life preserver.
(c) A suicide note in a whiskey bottle.
(d) A barrel of oil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the girl that Dangerfield talks to at the party in #90?
2. For what reason does Dangerfield ask Marion for money?
3. What is O'Keefe's one goal in life?
4. Why does Miss Frost refuse to have sex with Dangerfield?
5. Which friend does Dangerfield run into at the pawn shop?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)