|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dangerfield notice about the house?
(a) It has been repainted.
(b) It has been vandalized.
(c) The roof is leaking.
(d) Marion has moved out.
2. What prompts Dangerfield to run from the house?
(a) Someone is breaking in.
(b) Skully appears.
(c) A fire starts.
(d) The sound of a mob approaching.
3. Where does Dangerfield offer to take Lilly with him?
(b) Law school.
(d) The pub.
4. What item of clothing does Dangerfield borrow from Miss Frost?
5. When is Marion coming back?
(a) In a month.
(b) Next week.
(c) In a couple weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which friend does Dangerfield run into at the pawn shop?
2. Lady Eclair had told O'Keefe that every person must ____________________.
3. What kind of costume has MacDoon made?
4. Why does Dangerfield call his landlady during dinner?
5. Who is the girl that Dangerfield talks to at the party in #90?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has Mary's true personality emerged since meeting Dangerfield?
2. How do Dangerfield and Lilly differ in their views about consequences?
3. Describe Dangerfield's indulgent behavior when he learns that Marion has left him.
4. At whose expense does Dangerfield live a better life in London?
5. Who is Perry Clocklan and where does Dangerfield encounter him?
6. What is the content of the letter Dangerfield receives from Skully?
7. In what way is Mary different from Dangerfield?
8. How does the relationship between Dangerfield and Lilly end?
9. Why is Miss Frost so conflicted by having sex with Dangerfield?
10. How does Dangerfield's upswing in Chapter 19 come at the expense of Mary and O'Keefe?
This section contains 983 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)