|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Dangerfield left the house in Chapter 15?
(a) To get breakfast.
(b) To go to class.
(c) To go to the gym.
(d) To buy diapers for Felicity.
2. What does Miss Frost loan to Dangerfield?
(a) A car.
(b) A scarf.
(c) A book.
(d) Some money.
3. For what reason does Dangerfield ask Marion for money?
(a) To pay the electric bill.
(b) To buy some beer.
(c) To buy books.
(d) To buy her a birthday gift.
4. Where do Dangerfield and Mary make love?
(a) A shed.
(b) A park.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) A bathroom.
5. What does Mary comment on when she sees Dangerfield naked for his bath?
(a) How broad his shoulders are.
(b) How thin he is.
(c) How he has gained some weight.
(d) How hairy he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Miss Frost feel she is going to be damned to hell?
2. MacDoon gives Dangerfield a statue of __________________.
3. What does Dangerfield wear when he, MacDoon and Parnell go out drinking?
4. What is included with the letter from the person in #113?
5. Why is Mary stuck at home for awhile yet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has Mary's true personality emerged since meeting Dangerfield?
2. At whose expense does Dangerfield live a better life in London?
3. How do Dangerfield and Lilly differ in their views about consequences?
4. How does Dangerfield's move from Dublin to London show the difference between poverty and wealth?
5. What is Dangerfield's new plan to move to London and does he ask Miss Frost to go with him?
6. Why does Dangerfield believe that his father's death is the end to all of Dangerfield's problems?
7. What objective has O'Keefe still not attained in his life?
8. Why is Dangerfield so devastated by the terms of his father's will?
9. Describe the dire straits in which Tony Malarkey is living.
10. What happens when Marion refuses to give Dangerfield any money?
This section contains 1,160 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)