|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Kenneth O'Keefe attending university?
2. Where does Dangerfield go before boarding the train?
(a) The gift shop.
(b) The bookstore.
(c) The ticket office.
(d) The restroom.
3. Where does Dangerfield hide when the person in #81 comes to the house?
(a) Under a bed.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) Behind a closed curtain.
(d) Behind a door.
4. Where does Marion want Dangerfield to get some money?
(a) A university loan.
(b) A credit union.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
5. What nationality is Sebastian Dangerfield?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Dangerfield spent the previous night?
2. What letter does Dangerfield tap in Morse Code on Chris' door?
3. What does Dangerfield bring back to Marion as a peace offering?
4. What does Marion want Dangerfield to have fixed?
5. What item does O'Keefe give Dangerfield?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are O'Keefe's challenges in having sex partly of his own making?
2. What is at the core of Dangerfield's nasty behavior?
3. Why does Dangerfield turn to Chris when he has wrecked the bar in a drunken state?
4. Who was Blessed Oliver Plunkett?
5. What does Chris discern about her relationship with Dangerfield?
6. Where has Marion moved and why does Dangerfield seem to like it?
7. Who is Lily Frost?
8. Why is Dangerfield so angry to learn that Marion has contacted his father?
9. What does Chris learn about Dangerfield and Marion's sex life and what does Dangerfield reveal about wanting to have sex with Chris?
10. Why does Dangerfield not mind when Chris tries to talk about their relationship?
This section contains 971 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)