|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dangerfield's response when Chris asks if he loves Marion?
(a) He sometimes cares for her.
(b) He will always love her.
(c) He cannot stand her.
(d) He is crazy about her.
2. Where does Dangerfield hide when the person in #81 comes to the house?
(a) Behind a door.
(b) Behind a closed curtain.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) Under a bed.
3. Where does Alma work?
(c) Biscuit factory.
4. What letter does Dangerfield tap in Morse Code on Chris' door?
(b) Go to a sex addiction clinic.
5. What does Dangerfield steal while trying to get away from the people in the pub?
(a) A bottle of whiskey.
(b) A car.
(c) A man's wallet.
(d) A bicycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Dangerfield NOT charge at a store?
2. What is the profession of the woman in #79?
3. Where had Dangerfield spent the previous night?
4. Why does the woman at the office not give Dangerfield his G.I. Bill check?
5. What plan does Dangerfield make when he grows bored at home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is at the core of Dangerfield's nasty behavior?
2. Why does Dangerfield leave Chris when she confronts him about the bar brawl she reads about in the newspaper?
3. What are the two most important things in the lives of Dangerfield and O'Keefe?
4. How does the impoverished Dangerfield secure food for O'Keefe and himself?
5. Who was Blessed Oliver Plunkett?
6. Why are O'Keefe's challenges in having sex partly of his own making?
7. Who is Lily Frost?
8. Why is Dangerfield so angry to learn that Marion has contacted his father?
9. How are Marion and O'Keefe alike in their relationships with Dangerfield?
10. How do Marion and Dangerfield differ in their approach to their life together?
This section contains 947 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)