|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dangerfield discover when he returns home?
(a) The house is empty.
(b) Marion has some friends over for tea.
(c) The house has been ransacked.
(d) Marion has redecorated.
2. To whom does Dangerfield write a letter complaining about his financial woes?
(a) His brother.
(b) His adviser.
(c) His father.
3. Which of the following is NOT an item that O'Keefe leaves behind when he leaves?
(b) Coffee pot.
4. What news does Dangerfield get from O'Keefe?
(a) He got married.
(b) He is still a virgin.
(c) He is moving back to the States.
(d) He has been very sick.
5. Where does Marion want Dangerfield to get some money?
(a) A university loan.
(b) His father.
(c) A credit union.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the woman in #41 work?
2. What item does O'Keefe give Dangerfield?
3. Where do Dangerfield and O'Keefe get their money?
4. What does Marion feel about their life in the new house?
5. What is Sebastian studying?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Chris discern about her relationship with Dangerfield?
2. Why are O'Keefe's challenges in having sex partly of his own making?
3. How can Dangerfield be called an escapist and how does Chris figure into his escaping?
4. Who is Kenneth O'Keefe and where does Dangerfield invite him to go in Chapter 1?
5. Why do Dangerfield and Marion fight when she returns home from her trip?
6. How are Marion and O'Keefe alike in their relationships with Dangerfield?
7. Who was Blessed Oliver Plunkett?
8. Why does Dangerfield leave Chris when she confronts him about the bar brawl she reads about in the newspaper?
9. What does Chris learn about Dangerfield and Marion's sex life and what does Dangerfield reveal about wanting to have sex with Chris?
10. How do Dangerfield and Marion feel about living in the new house?
This section contains 983 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)