|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chris admits to making contact with Felicity in order to _________________.
(a) get some childcare skills.
(b) pass some time.
(c) meet Dangerfield.
(d) get a babysitting job.
2. Why does O'Keefe envy Dangerfield's marriage?
(a) Good meals.
(b) Regular sex.
(c) A date for New Year's Eve.
3. What is the content of the note that Marion has left for Dangerfield?
(a) Her father has died.
(b) She does not love him anymore.
(c) She got a new job.
(d) She has moved.
4. Why is O'Keefe going to France?
(a) To visit friends.
(b) For a holiday.
(c) To teach English.
(d) To attend school.
5. What nationality is Sebastian Dangerfield?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the woman in #41 work?
2. To whom has Marion written a letter complaining about Dangerfield?
3. How much money does O'Keefe give to Dangerfield?
4. What is the state of O'Keefe's room?
5. Why is Dangerfield so happy with the garden at the new house?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dangerfield view his wife and child and his life in general?
2. Why are O'Keefe's challenges in having sex partly of his own making?
3. How do Dangerfield and Marion feel about living in the new house?
4. Why does Dangerfield not mind when Chris tries to talk about their relationship?
5. What is at the core of Dangerfield's nasty behavior?
6. Why does Dangerfield turn to Chris when he has wrecked the bar in a drunken state?
7. Who is Kenneth O'Keefe and where does Dangerfield invite him to go in Chapter 1?
8. What does Chris discern about her relationship with Dangerfield?
9. How does Dangerfield try to appease Marion when she realizes Dangerfield might be having an affair?
10. Who is Lily Frost?
This section contains 1,021 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)