|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Dangerfield need to complete his meal?
2. Marion tells Dangerfield that he ______________ in his sleep.
3. What does Dangerfield pick up for dinner in Chapter 10?
(a) Burgers and fries.
(b) Fish n Chips.
4. Where does Dangerfield take Felicity?
(a) The grocery.
(b) The toy store.
(c) The circus.
(d) The park.
5. What does Dangerfield ask Chris to do?
(a) Run away with him.
(b) Tutor him.
(c) Loan him money.
(d) Marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does O'Keefe find in Dangerfield's attic?
2. What does Dangerfield bring back to Marion as a peace offering?
3. What news does Dangerfield get from O'Keefe?
4. Why do the landladies of the new house trust Dangerfield and Marion?
5. Where does Marion want Dangerfield to get some money?
Short Essay Questions
1. How can Dangerfield be called an escapist and how does Chris figure into his escaping?
2. What is the result of Dangerfield's embarrassment about the train incident?
3. Why are O'Keefe's challenges in having sex partly of his own making?
4. How does the impoverished Dangerfield secure food for O'Keefe and himself?
5. What is at the core of Dangerfield's nasty behavior?
6. What are the two most important things in the lives of Dangerfield and O'Keefe?
7. What does O'Keefe realize about Dangerfield when he loans Dangerfield money?
8. How do Dangerfield and Marion feel about living in the new house?
9. How do Marion and Dangerfield differ in their approach to their life together?
10. Why does Dangerfield turn to Chris when he has wrecked the bar in a drunken state?
This section contains 1,027 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)