|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Dangerfield spent the previous night?
(a) A park bench.
(c) Chris' room.
(d) A hotel.
2. What does Chris bring with her when she returns home from work?
(a) Budget reports.
(b) A sheep's head.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) Cold beer.
3. What is the source of Dangerfield's anger?
4. What news does Dangerfield get from O'Keefe?
(a) He is moving back to the States.
(b) He got married.
(c) He is still a virgin.
(d) He has been very sick.
5. Where is Kenneth O'Keefe attending university?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does O'Keefe give Dangerfield?
2. Chris admits to making contact with Felicity in order to _________________.
3. What is Dangerfield's financial situation?
4. Where does Dangerfield go after leaving the bar and the angry mob?
5. What college do Dangerfield and O'Keefe both attend?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Dangerfield turn to Chris when he has wrecked the bar in a drunken state?
2. Who was Blessed Oliver Plunkett?
3. What does Chris learn about Dangerfield and Marion's sex life and what does Dangerfield reveal about wanting to have sex with Chris?
4. What is the result of Dangerfield's embarrassment about the train incident?
5. How do Marion and Dangerfield differ in their approach to their life together?
6. How are Marion and O'Keefe alike in their relationships with Dangerfield?
7. Why does Dangerfield not mind when Chris tries to talk about their relationship?
8. Who is Kenneth O'Keefe and where does Dangerfield invite him to go in Chapter 1?
9. How does Dangerfield try to appease Marion when she realizes Dangerfield might be having an affair?
10. How can Dangerfield be called an escapist and how does Chris figure into his escaping?
This section contains 1,044 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)