|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Kenneth O'Keefe attending university?
2. What does Marion receive in the mail that emboldens her?
(a) A love letter from a secret admirer.
(b) A job offer.
(c) A check from Dangerfield's father.
(d) An inheritance check.
3. What college do Dangerfield and O'Keefe both attend?
(a) Cambridge University.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) Trinity College.
(d) University of Edinburgh.
4. Why did Dangerfield once touch the decapitated head of Blessed Oliver Plunkett?
(a) It is good luck.
5. Who comes to the new house looking for Dangerfield?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Egbert Skully?
2. O'Keefe asks Dangerfield about the money Dangerfield owes him because O'Keefe is saving up for _______________.
3. What nationality is Sebastian Dangerfield?
4. What is Dangerfield's financial situation?
5. What problem can O'Keefe not seem to overcome?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Dangerfield and Marion feel about living in the new house?
2. How does the impoverished Dangerfield secure food for O'Keefe and himself?
3. How do Dangerfield's behavioral traits undermine him in terms of money vs. pleasure?
4. How does Dangerfield view his wife and child and his life in general?
5. What is Dangerfield's new plan to move to London and does he ask Miss Frost to go with him?
6. In what way is O'Keefe similar to Dangerfield?
7. Who is Lily Frost?
8. What is the relationship between Dangerfield and Miss Frost at this point?
9. What is at the core of Dangerfield's nasty behavior?
10. What objective has O'Keefe still not attained in his life?
This section contains 948 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)