|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dangerfield describe the person in #81 to Lily?
(a) He is an ex-boyfriend of Marion's.
(b) He is a bill collector.
(c) He is Felicity's godfather.
(d) He is a delusional mental patient.
2. What is Sebastian studying?
(c) Marine Biology.
3. What does Marion receive in the mail that emboldens her?
(a) An inheritance check.
(b) A love letter from a secret admirer.
(c) A job offer.
(d) A check from Dangerfield's father.
4. Who comes to the new house looking for Dangerfield?
5. What does Dangerfield spend the day doing after he and Marion fight?
(a) Writing his thesis.
(b) Going to pubs.
(d) Talking to Chris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dangerfield's wife?
2. What nationality is the woman in #41?
3. What does Dangerfield ask Chris to do?
4. To whom does Dangerfield write a letter complaining about his financial woes?
5. What enrages Marion about the house?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Marion and Dangerfield differ in their approach to their life together?
2. How does Dangerfield view his wife and child and his life in general?
3. How do Dangerfield and Marion feel about living in the new house?
4. What is Dangerfield's destructive behavior when he learns that Marion has received money from his father?
5. Why are O'Keefe's challenges in having sex partly of his own making?
6. Why does Dangerfield leave Chris when she confronts him about the bar brawl she reads about in the newspaper?
7. Who is Lily Frost?
8. What are the two most important things in the lives of Dangerfield and O'Keefe?
9. Has Dangerfield's life improved from moving from the rickety house to the house in the city?
10. Why do Dangerfield and Marion fight when she returns home from her trip?
This section contains 999 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)