|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tony sleep in at night?
(a) A bunk bed.
(b) A couch.
(c) A recliner.
(d) A hammock.
2. What items belonging to the landladies does Dangerfield pawn?
3. What is one of the first things Mary does when she gets to London?
(a) Takes a bath.
(b) Gets drunk.
(c) Buys some clothes.
(d) Buys cigarettes.
4. What does Dangerfield notice about the house?
(a) Marion has moved out.
(b) The roof is leaking.
(c) It has been vandalized.
(d) It has been repainted.
5. Lady Eclair had told O'Keefe that every person must ____________________.
(a) care for his own soul.
(b) study French.
(c) learn to cook.
(d) floss his teeth.
6. What does Dangerfield wear when he, MacDoon and Parnell go out drinking?
(a) Kangaroo costume.
(d) Shorts and T-shirt.
7. MacDoon gives Dangerfield a statue of __________________.
(a) Winston Churchill.
(b) Oliver Plunkett's head.
(c) Douglas MacArthur.
(d) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
8. Dangerfield learns that Marion has gone to _________________.
9. Why does Dangerfield call his landlady during dinner?
(a) To ask her to close his window since it looks like rain.
(b) To tell her he will be out of town for two weeks.
(c) To tell her that he left a hot plate on.
(d) To ask if his fiancee can stay in his room.
10. What does Mary offer to give to Dangerfield?
11. What type of sex does Miss Frost finally agree to have with Dangerfield?
12. For what reason does Dangerfield ask Marion for money?
(a) To pay the electric bill.
(b) To buy her a birthday gift.
(c) To buy some beer.
(d) To buy books.
13. What does O'Keefe demand from Dangerfield?
(a) More respect.
(b) The money he loaned him.
(c) A bottle of whiskey.
(d) Straight answers.
14. What does Dangerfield think about as he has sex with Miss Frost?
(b) Marion on the beach.
(c) Miss Frost working in the garden.
(d) Chris at the bar.
15. O'Keefe wonders what Dangerfield will do with __________________.
(a) all his debt.
(b) his clothes.
(c) his marriage.
(d) all his women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion does Miss Frost believe in?
2. Which word best describes Mary?
3. What does Dangerfield tell his landlady about Mary?
4. What news does O'Keefe share with Dangerfield when he meets him in Dublin?
5. Where does Dangerfield go as he waits for his boat to London?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)