|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following has Mary NOT brought with her to London?
(a) Sewing machine.
2. How long do Dangerfield and Mary stay in Dangerfield's room before emerging again?
(a) A week.
(b) Ten days.
(c) Three days.
(d) One night.
3. What does O'Keefe demand from Dangerfield?
(a) The money he loaned him.
(b) Straight answers.
(c) A bottle of whiskey.
(d) More respect.
4. What prompts Dangerfield to run from the house?
(a) The sound of a mob approaching.
(b) Someone is breaking in.
(c) Skully appears.
(d) A fire starts.
5. Dangerfield learns that Marion has gone to _________________.
6. What does Mary comment on when she sees Dangerfield naked for his bath?
(a) How he has gained some weight.
(b) How thin he is.
(c) How broad his shoulders are.
(d) How hairy he is.
7. O'Keefe tells Dangerfield that he had lost his nerve to ___________________.
(a) buy a car.
(b) go to a prostitute.
(c) return to law school.
(d) get married.
8. What item of clothing does Dangerfield borrow from Miss Frost?
9. What does Dangerfield expect at this point in his life?
(a) A new marriage.
(b) A law degree.
(c) Reconciliation with Marion.
(d) An inheritance.
10. Which friend does Dangerfield run into at the pawn shop?
(a) Roger Dalton.
(b) Paul Shannon.
(c) Percy Clocklan.
(d) Richie Flynn.
11. What are the rumors O'Keefe has heard about Dangerfield?
(a) His affairs.
(b) His illness.
(c) His alcoholism.
(d) His scholarships.
12. Mary tells Dangerfield that her brothers have gone __________________.
(a) to the States.
(b) to the beach for a holiday.
(c) to boarding school.
(d) to their uncle's home.
13. What is included with the letter from the person in #113?
(c) Eviction notice.
14. What does Dangerfield notice about the house?
(a) The roof is leaking.
(b) It has been vandalized.
(c) Marion has moved out.
(d) It has been repainted.
15. For what reason does Dangerfield ask Marion for money?
(a) To buy books.
(b) To buy some beer.
(c) To buy her a birthday gift.
(d) To pay the electric bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Dangerfield tell Mary to use when she corresponds with him?
2. Dangerfield is drinking ___________ from a bottle stashed in the pouch of the kangaroo costume.
3. What item of Lilly's does Dangerfield consider stealing?
4. Which of the following does Dangerfield NOT tell Lilly?
5. Why is Mary stuck at home for awhile yet?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)