|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Frost cook for Dangerfield for dinner?
(a) Sheep's head.
(b) Lamb stew.
(c) Shepherd's pie.
2. Lady Eclair had told O'Keefe that every person must ____________________.
(a) care for his own soul.
(b) floss his teeth.
(c) learn to cook.
(d) study French.
3. For what reason does Dangerfield ask Marion for money?
(a) To buy her a birthday gift.
(b) To buy books.
(c) To pay the electric bill.
(d) To buy some beer.
4. What does Dangerfield wear when he, MacDoon and Parnell go out drinking?
(a) Kangaroo costume.
(b) Shorts and T-shirt.
5. From whom does Dangerfield receive a surprise letter?
(c) His father.
6. What does Dangerfield tell his landlady about Mary?
(a) She is his long-lost sister.
(b) He is going to marry her in a few weeks.
(c) She is his ex-wife.
(d) She is his wife.
7. What is the predominant religion of Ireland?
8. Why does Dangerfield sneak into the landlady's bedroom?
(a) Perfume for his underarms.
(b) Keys to other rooms.
(c) To find some money.
(d) To watch her undress.
9. What are the rumors O'Keefe has heard about Dangerfield?
(a) His affairs.
(b) His scholarships.
(c) His illness.
(d) His alcoholism.
10. O'Keefe tells Dangerfield that he had lost his nerve to ___________________.
(a) get married.
(b) buy a car.
(c) return to law school.
(d) go to a prostitute.
11. Why does Dangerfield return to MacDoon's house?
(a) He has been invited to dinner.
(b) There is another letter waiting for him.
(c) He needs to borrow some money.
(d) He is attending a party.
12. What had some policemen found washed up on the shore?
(a) A barrel of oil.
(b) A life preserver.
(c) A suicide note in a whiskey bottle.
(d) A nude woman's body.
13. What kind of costume has MacDoon made?
14. What is O'Keefe's one goal in life?
15. What does Dangerfield notice about the house?
(a) It has been repainted.
(b) Marion has moved out.
(c) It has been vandalized.
(d) The roof is leaking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dangerfield expect at this point in his life?
2. Mary tells Dangerfield that her brothers have gone __________________.
3. Where does Dangerfield put the coins that are tossed at him at the pubs?
4. What is one of the first things Mary does when she gets to London?
5. Who is the girl that Dangerfield talks to at the party in #90?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)