|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary comment on when she sees Dangerfield naked for his bath?
(a) How hairy he is.
(b) How thin he is.
(c) How broad his shoulders are.
(d) How he has gained some weight.
2. Why does Dangerfield return to MacDoon's house?
(a) There is another letter waiting for him.
(b) He needs to borrow some money.
(c) He is attending a party.
(d) He has been invited to dinner.
3. Which of the following is NOT part of the meal that Miss Frost prepares?
4. What does Dangerfield wear when he, MacDoon and Parnell go out drinking?
(b) Kangaroo costume.
(c) Shorts and T-shirt.
5. What prompts Dangerfield to run from the house?
(a) Someone is breaking in.
(b) Skully appears.
(c) The sound of a mob approaching.
(d) A fire starts.
6. Why is Lilly angry with Dangerfield?
(a) He said she was gaining weight.
(b) He would not take her with him to the pub.
(c) She has to stay and face the suspicions and rumors.
(d) He stole her wallet.
7. What name does Dangerfield tell Mary to use when she corresponds with him?
(a) James Hall IV.
(b) Lord Darlington.
(c) Percivil Bettermere.
(d) Clayton Whittington.
8. What items belonging to the landladies does Dangerfield pawn?
9. What news does O'Keefe share with Dangerfield when he meets him in Dublin?
(a) He has a new job in Italy.
(b) He is going back to America.
(c) He has finally had sex.
(d) He is getting married.
10. Which friend does Dangerfield run into at the pawn shop?
(a) Paul Shannon.
(b) Richie Flynn.
(c) Percy Clocklan.
(d) Roger Dalton.
11. What item of clothing does Dangerfield borrow from Miss Frost?
12. What does O'Keefe ask Dangerfield to bring him when they meet?
13. What does Dangerfield notice about the house?
(a) The roof is leaking.
(b) Marion has moved out.
(c) It has been vandalized.
(d) It has been repainted.
14. Where does Dangerfield put the coins that are tossed at him at the pubs?
(a) His coin purse.
(b) His backpack.
(c) The pouch of the kangaroo costume.
(d) His hat.
15. Where does Dangerfield tell Miss Frost that he is going?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Frost cook for Dangerfield for dinner?
2. What kind of costume has MacDoon made?
3. MacDoon gives Dangerfield a statue of __________________.
4. Why does Dangerfield call his landlady during dinner?
5. Where do Dangerfield and Mary make love?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)