Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does O'Keefe ask Dangerfield to bring him when they meet?
2. Where does Dangerfield put the coins that are tossed at him at the pubs?
(a) His hat.
(b) The pouch of the kangaroo costume.
(c) His coin purse.
(d) His backpack.
3. When is Marion coming back?
(a) In a month.
(b) In a couple weeks.
(d) Next week.
4. Who does Dangerfield visit before leaving Dublin?
5. Mary tells Dangerfield that her brothers have gone __________________.
(a) to the States.
(b) to boarding school.
(c) to the beach for a holiday.
(d) to their uncle's home.
6. Why does Miss Frost feel she is going to be damned to hell?
(a) For having sex with Dangerfield.
(b) For not going to mass on Sunday.
(c) For not giving up her seat on the bus.
(d) For swearing at Dangerfield.
7. What does Lilly tell Dangerfield about how they should communicate?
(a) They should send telegrams only.
(b) They should make brief phone calls.
(c) They should not write each other.
(d) They should write every day.
8. MacDoon gives Dangerfield a statue of __________________.
(a) Oliver Plunkett's head.
(b) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(c) Douglas MacArthur.
(d) Winston Churchill.
9. What does Miss Frost loan to Dangerfield?
(a) A car.
(b) Some money.
(c) A book.
(d) A scarf.
10. What does Dangerfield do at the party to create havoc?
(a) Sprays champagne on everyone.
(b) Shoots a fire extinguisher into the crowd.
(c) Does a strip tease on a table top.
(d) Turns off the lights.
11. What does Dangerfield notice about the house?
(a) It has been repainted.
(b) Marion has moved out.
(c) The roof is leaking.
(d) It has been vandalized.
12. Why is Lilly angry with Dangerfield?
(a) He would not take her with him to the pub.
(b) She has to stay and face the suspicions and rumors.
(c) He said she was gaining weight.
(d) He stole her wallet.
13. What does Dangerfield borrow from Parnell?
(c) A clean shirt.
14. What are the rumors O'Keefe has heard about Dangerfield?
(a) His alcoholism.
(b) His illness.
(c) His affairs.
(d) His scholarships.
15. What prompts Dangerfield to run from the house?
(a) The sound of a mob approaching.
(b) Skully appears.
(c) A fire starts.
(d) Someone is breaking in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the inscription on a fountain that Dangerfield sees?
2. Dangerfield is drinking ___________ from a bottle stashed in the pouch of the kangaroo costume.
3. How long has Tony's landlord been trying to evict him?
4. What item of clothing does Dangerfield borrow from Miss Frost?
5. What does Miss Frost prepare for Dangerfield before bedtime?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)