|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary comment on when she sees Dangerfield naked for his bath?
(a) How broad his shoulders are.
(b) How thin he is.
(c) How hairy he is.
(d) How he has gained some weight.
2. How long do Dangerfield and Mary stay in Dangerfield's room before emerging again?
(a) Ten days.
(b) One night.
(c) Three days.
(d) A week.
3. What does Dangerfield expect at this point in his life?
(a) An inheritance.
(b) Reconciliation with Marion.
(c) A new marriage.
(d) A law degree.
4. Why is Tony Malarkey living behind a bolted door in his apartment?
(a) So his demons won't find him.
(b) So the landlord can't evict him.
(c) So the police will be kept out.
(d) So his ex-wife can't get in.
5. What does Dangerfield tell his landlady about Mary?
(a) He is going to marry her in a few weeks.
(b) She is his ex-wife.
(c) She is his long-lost sister.
(d) She is his wife.
6. Dangerfield is drinking ___________ from a bottle stashed in the pouch of the kangaroo costume.
7. In Dangerfield's dream he buys millions of ______________.
8. What food does Miss Frost prepare for Dangerfield?
(a) Cheese and grapes.
(d) Rice and beans.
9. Why does Dangerfield call his landlady during dinner?
(a) To ask her to close his window since it looks like rain.
(b) To tell her he will be out of town for two weeks.
(c) To ask if his fiancee can stay in his room.
(d) To tell her that he left a hot plate on.
10. What does Dangerfield do at the party to create havoc?
(a) Sprays champagne on everyone.
(b) Does a strip tease on a table top.
(c) Shoots a fire extinguisher into the crowd.
(d) Turns off the lights.
11. What is the friend in #88 pawning at the shop?
12. When is Marion coming back?
(a) Next week.
(b) In a couple weeks.
(d) In a month.
13. Which of the following does Dangerfield NOT tell Lilly?
(a) He loves her.
(b) Bill collectors are after him.
(c) He is broke.
(d) All his possessions are gone.
14. What does Dangerfield notice about the house?
(a) Marion has moved out.
(b) It has been vandalized.
(c) The roof is leaking.
(d) It has been repainted.
15. O'Keefe tells Dangerfield that he had lost his nerve to ___________________.
(a) return to law school.
(b) get married.
(c) buy a car.
(d) go to a prostitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mary stuck at home for awhile yet?
2. What type of business does O'Keefe want to start?
3. What does Lilly tell Dangerfield about how they should communicate?
4. Mary tells Dangerfield that her brothers have gone __________________.
5. What does Miss Frost loan to Dangerfield?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)