|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other piece of news does O'Keefe tell Dangerfield when he meets him in Dublin?
(a) Clocklan has killed himself.
(b) Dangerfield's father has died.
(c) Marion is dating again.
(d) Felicity is very ill.
2. Why does Miss Frost feel she is going to be damned to hell?
(a) For having sex with Dangerfield.
(b) For swearing at Dangerfield.
(c) For not going to mass on Sunday.
(d) For not giving up her seat on the bus.
3. What type of business does O'Keefe want to start?
(a) Cigar shop.
(b) Sporting goods store.
4. What does Miss Frost cook for Dangerfield for dinner?
(a) Lamb stew.
(b) Shepherd's pie.
(d) Sheep's head.
5. Mary tells Dangerfield that her brothers have gone __________________.
(a) to boarding school.
(b) to the beach for a holiday.
(c) to the States.
(d) to their uncle's home.
6. How long has Tony's landlord been trying to evict him?
(a) Two years.
(b) Six month.
(c) A month.
(d) A year.
7. O'Keefe wonders what Dangerfield will do with __________________.
(a) all his debt.
(b) his marriage.
(c) his clothes.
(d) all his women.
8. With whom is O'Keefe trying to get a job?
(a) The Exchange Student program.
(b) Vanity Fair.
(c) Miss Manners' School.
(d) Lady Eclair.
9. Why is Lilly angry with Dangerfield?
(a) He would not take her with him to the pub.
(b) He said she was gaining weight.
(c) He stole her wallet.
(d) She has to stay and face the suspicions and rumors.
10. What is O'Keefe's one goal in life?
11. How long do Dangerfield and Mary stay in Dangerfield's room before emerging again?
(a) Ten days.
(b) Three days.
(c) One night.
(d) A week.
12. What does O'Keefe demand from Dangerfield?
(a) A bottle of whiskey.
(b) Straight answers.
(c) The money he loaned him.
(d) More respect.
13. Dangerfield learns that Marion has gone to _________________.
14. Lady Eclair had told O'Keefe that every person must ____________________.
(a) floss his teeth.
(b) care for his own soul.
(c) learn to cook.
(d) study French.
15. What does Miss Frost loan to Dangerfield?
(a) A book.
(b) Some money.
(c) A car.
(d) A scarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had some policemen found washed up on the shore?
2. What does Dangerfield call his favorite chair?
3. Why is Mary stuck at home for awhile yet?
4. O'Keefe tells Dangerfield that he had lost his nerve to ___________________.
5. Which friend does Dangerfield run into at the pawn shop?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)