|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a topic in the item received in the mail?
(a) The amount of inheritance.
(b) A broken lease.
(c) Unacceptable condition of the rental home.
(d) A notice of debts.
2. Why does Dangerfield return to MacDoon's house?
(a) He needs to borrow some money.
(b) There is another letter waiting for him.
(c) He has been invited to dinner.
(d) He is attending a party.
3. What is included with the letter from the person in #113?
(c) Eviction notice.
4. Where does Dangerfield tell Miss Frost that he is going?
5. What type of business does O'Keefe want to start?
(b) Cigar shop.
(d) Sporting goods store.
6. What item of clothing does Dangerfield borrow from Miss Frost?
7. Lady Eclair had told O'Keefe that every person must ____________________.
(a) study French.
(b) care for his own soul.
(c) learn to cook.
(d) floss his teeth.
8. What type of sex does Miss Frost finally agree to have with Dangerfield?
9. From whom does Dangerfield receive a surprise letter?
(b) His father.
10. What items belonging to the landladies does Dangerfield pawn?
11. How long do Dangerfield and Mary stay in Dangerfield's room before emerging again?
(a) Ten days.
(b) A week.
(c) One night.
(d) Three days.
12. Where is Dangerfield staying in London?
(a) A hostel.
(b) A hotel.
(c) An inn.
(d) A friend's house.
13. What does Dangerfield think about as he has sex with Miss Frost?
(b) Marion on the beach.
(c) Chris at the bar.
(d) Miss Frost working in the garden.
14. What does Lilly tell Dangerfield about how they should communicate?
(a) They should write every day.
(b) They should not write each other.
(c) They should make brief phone calls.
(d) They should send telegrams only.
15. Dangerfield goes to a party at Tony Malarkey's place located in __________________.
(a) the Catacombs.
(b) downtown Dublin.
(c) the meat packing district.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Marion coming back?
2. What had some policemen found washed up on the shore?
3. Who is the girl that Dangerfield talks to at the party in #90?
4. What does Dangerfield notice about the house?
5. Why does Miss Frost refuse to have sex with Dangerfield?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)