|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lilly angry with Dangerfield?
(a) He stole her wallet.
(b) She has to stay and face the suspicions and rumors.
(c) He said she was gaining weight.
(d) He would not take her with him to the pub.
2. O'Keefe tells Dangerfield that Tony Malarkey spends all his days __________________-.
(a) making toys.
(c) staring into space.
3. Where does Dangerfield tell Miss Frost that he is going?
4. What religion does Miss Frost believe in?
5. What item of Lilly's does Dangerfield consider stealing?
6. Why does Dangerfield return to MacDoon's house?
(a) He needs to borrow some money.
(b) He has been invited to dinner.
(c) There is another letter waiting for him.
(d) He is attending a party.
7. O'Keefe wonders what Dangerfield will do with __________________.
(a) all his debt.
(b) his clothes.
(c) all his women.
(d) his marriage.
8. Dangerfield goes to a party at Tony Malarkey's place located in __________________.
(a) the Catacombs.
(c) downtown Dublin.
(d) the meat packing district.
9. Where does Dangerfield offer to take Lilly with him?
(a) The pub.
(d) Law school.
10. What is included with the letter from the person in #113?
(c) Eviction notice.
11. What food does Miss Frost prepare for Dangerfield?
(a) Cheese and grapes.
(c) Rice and beans.
12. When is Marion coming back?
(a) In a month.
(c) In a couple weeks.
(d) Next week.
13. What is the predominant religion of Ireland?
14. How long do Dangerfield and Mary stay in Dangerfield's room before emerging again?
(a) A week.
(b) One night.
(c) Three days.
(d) Ten days.
15. With whom is O'Keefe trying to get a job?
(a) The Exchange Student program.
(b) Lady Eclair.
(c) Miss Manners' School.
(d) Vanity Fair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the inscription on a fountain that Dangerfield sees?
2. Where is Dangerfield staying in London?
3. What does a chambermaid's suggestion prompt Dangerfield to do?
4. What does Dangerfield call his favorite chair?
5. How long has Tony's landlord been trying to evict him?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)