|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Tony's landlord been trying to evict him?
(a) Two years.
(b) Six month.
(c) A month.
(d) A year.
2. Which word best describes Mary?
3. What does Miss Frost prepare for Dangerfield before bedtime?
(a) Hot chocolate.
(d) Buttered rum.
4. What type of sex does Miss Frost finally agree to have with Dangerfield?
5. MacDoon gives Dangerfield a statue of __________________.
(a) Douglas MacArthur.
(b) Oliver Plunkett's head.
(c) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(d) Winston Churchill.
6. What does Mary offer to give to Dangerfield?
7. Dangerfield is drinking ___________ from a bottle stashed in the pouch of the kangaroo costume.
8. What kind of costume has MacDoon made?
9. Where does Dangerfield put the coins that are tossed at him at the pubs?
(a) The pouch of the kangaroo costume.
(b) His hat.
(c) His coin purse.
(d) His backpack.
10. Where does Dangerfield offer to take Lilly with him?
(a) Law school.
(c) The pub.
11. Who does Dangerfield visit before leaving Dublin?
12. What is the message in a letter Dangerfield picks up at MacDoon's?
(a) Felicity has pneumonia.
(b) Marion wants a divorce.
(c) O'Keefe has been killed in a boating accident.
(d) Dangerfield's father has died.
13. Why does Dangerfield sneak into the landlady's bedroom?
(a) Keys to other rooms.
(b) To watch her undress.
(c) Perfume for his underarms.
(d) To find some money.
14. What does Tony sleep in at night?
(a) A bunk bed.
(b) A recliner.
(c) A hammock.
(d) A couch.
15. Where do Dangerfield and Mary make love?
(a) A shed.
(b) A park.
(c) A bathroom.
(d) A bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. O'Keefe tells Dangerfield that Tony Malarkey spends all his days __________________-.
2. What is the friend in #88 pawning at the shop?
3. What does O'Keefe demand from Dangerfield?
4. Why does Dangerfield return to MacDoon's house?
5. Which of the following has Mary NOT brought with her to London?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)