|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which friend does Dangerfield run into at the pawn shop?
(a) Richie Flynn.
(b) Roger Dalton.
(c) Paul Shannon.
(d) Percy Clocklan.
2. Why is Lilly angry with Dangerfield?
(a) He would not take her with him to the pub.
(b) He said she was gaining weight.
(c) She has to stay and face the suspicions and rumors.
(d) He stole her wallet.
3. What kind of costume has MacDoon made?
4. What does Dangerfield expect at this point in his life?
(a) Reconciliation with Marion.
(b) A new marriage.
(c) An inheritance.
(d) A law degree.
5. Where do Dangerfield and Mary make love?
(a) A shed.
(b) A bedroom.
(c) A bathroom.
(d) A park.
6. What food does Miss Frost prepare for Dangerfield?
(a) Rice and beans.
(c) Cheese and grapes.
7. Dangerfield is drinking ___________ from a bottle stashed in the pouch of the kangaroo costume.
8. What type of business does O'Keefe want to start?
(a) Cigar shop.
(c) Sporting goods store.
9. What news does the friend in #147 give Dangerfield?
(a) Dangerfield's mother has died.
(b) Dangerfield's wife is in the hospital.
(c) Dangerfield's grandmother is ill.
(d) Dangerfield's father is ill.
10. What is included with the letter from the person in #113?
(b) Eviction notice.
11. Dangerfield goes to a party at Tony Malarkey's place located in __________________.
(a) the meat packing district.
(c) downtown Dublin.
(d) the Catacombs.
12. Where does Dangerfield go as he waits for his boat to London?
(a) A cafe.
(b) A bookstore.
(c) A pub.
(d) Trinity College.
13. Dangerfield learns that Marion has gone to _________________.
14. How long has Tony's landlord been trying to evict him?
(a) Two years.
(b) Six month.
(c) A year.
(d) A month.
15. What news does O'Keefe share with Dangerfield when he meets him in Dublin?
(a) He has finally had sex.
(b) He is getting married.
(c) He is going back to America.
(d) He has a new job in Italy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary comment on when she sees Dangerfield naked for his bath?
2. What items belonging to the landladies does Dangerfield pawn?
3. From whom does Dangerfield receive a surprise letter?
4. Where does Dangerfield put the coins that are tossed at him at the pubs?
5. For what reason does Dangerfield ask Marion for money?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)