|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does O'Keefe share with Dangerfield when he meets him in Dublin?
(a) He is going back to America.
(b) He has finally had sex.
(c) He has a new job in Italy.
(d) He is getting married.
2. Where does Dangerfield put the coins that are tossed at him at the pubs?
(a) His hat.
(b) His coin purse.
(c) The pouch of the kangaroo costume.
(d) His backpack.
3. Who does Dangerfield visit before leaving Dublin?
4. What does Dangerfield wear when he, MacDoon and Parnell go out drinking?
(b) Shorts and T-shirt.
(d) Kangaroo costume.
5. How long do Dangerfield and Mary stay in Dangerfield's room before emerging again?
(a) Three days.
(b) One night.
(c) A week.
(d) Ten days.
6. Why does Dangerfield return to MacDoon's house?
(a) He is attending a party.
(b) He has been invited to dinner.
(c) There is another letter waiting for him.
(d) He needs to borrow some money.
7. What does a chambermaid's suggestion prompt Dangerfield to do?
(a) Get some sleep.
(b) Eat dinner.
(c) Take a bath.
(d) Tidy his room.
8. What is the predominant religion of Ireland?
9. Why does Dangerfield sneak into the landlady's bedroom?
(a) Perfume for his underarms.
(b) Keys to other rooms.
(c) To watch her undress.
(d) To find some money.
10. What does O'Keefe ask Dangerfield to bring him when they meet?
11. What prompts Dangerfield to run from the house?
(a) Someone is breaking in.
(b) Skully appears.
(c) A fire starts.
(d) The sound of a mob approaching.
12. What does Dangerfield expect at this point in his life?
(a) An inheritance.
(b) Reconciliation with Marion.
(c) A new marriage.
(d) A law degree.
13. Where do Dangerfield and Mary make love?
(a) A bedroom.
(b) A park.
(c) A shed.
(d) A bathroom.
14. What does O'Keefe demand from Dangerfield?
(a) A bottle of whiskey.
(b) Straight answers.
(c) More respect.
(d) The money he loaned him.
15. What type of business does O'Keefe want to start?
(a) Sporting goods store.
(b) Cigar shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. O'Keefe tells Dangerfield that he had lost his nerve to ___________________.
2. Mary tells Dangerfield that her brothers have gone __________________.
3. What other piece of news does O'Keefe tell Dangerfield when he meets him in Dublin?
4. MacDoon gives Dangerfield a statue of __________________.
5. Which of the following is NOT a topic in the item received in the mail?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)