|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dangerfield ask Chris to do?
(a) Run away with him.
(b) Marry him.
(c) Tutor him.
(d) Loan him money.
2. What does Chris prepare for Dangerfield when he says he has been attacked in the bar?
(b) Buttered rum.
(c) Hot chocolate.
(d) Mulled wine.
3. What does Dangerfield steal while trying to get away from the people in the pub?
(a) A bottle of whiskey.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A car.
(d) A man's wallet.
4. Who is the girl who asks Dangerfield for a light for her cigarette?
5. What does Marion receive in the mail that emboldens her?
(a) A job offer.
(b) A check from Dangerfield's father.
(c) A love letter from a secret admirer.
(d) An inheritance check.
6. Where does Dangerfield hide when the person in #81 comes to the house?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) Behind a door.
(c) Behind a closed curtain.
(d) Under a bed.
7. Why does the woman at the office not give Dangerfield his G.I. Bill check?
(a) She needs his wife's permission.
(b) The check is not there.
(c) She already gave it to his wife.
(d) The office is closed.
8. What cannot be purchased in Catholic Dublin?
(c) Girlie magazine.
9. What dish does Marion make for dinner that Dangerfield loves?
(a) Shepherd's Pie.
(b) Beef Stew.
(c) A sheep's head.
(d) Brunswick Stew.
10. Chris admits to making contact with Felicity in order to _________________.
(a) pass some time.
(b) get some childcare skills.
(c) meet Dangerfield.
(d) get a babysitting job.
11. What is the state of O'Keefe's room?
(a) A disgusting mess.
(b) A few things out of place.
(c) Pretty cluttered.
12. Why does O'Keefe envy Dangerfield's marriage?
(a) A date for New Year's Eve.
(b) Good meals.
(d) Regular sex.
13. What does Dangerfield buy in a store on the way home from the bus station?
14. To whom has Marion written a letter complaining about Dangerfield?
(b) Her priest.
(c) His father.
(d) Her father.
15. What does Dangerfield give to the young boy he runs into?
(b) His hat.
(c) A few coins.
(d) The bike.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Egbert Skully?
2. What does Dangerfield bring back to Marion as a peace offering?
3. Where does Dangerfield go after leaving the bar and the angry mob?
4. What does Marion want Dangerfield to have fixed?
5. What news does Dangerfield get from O'Keefe?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)