|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marion receive in the mail that emboldens her?
(a) An inheritance check.
(b) A love letter from a secret admirer.
(c) A check from Dangerfield's father.
(d) A job offer.
2. What is the content of the note that Marion has left for Dangerfield?
(a) She does not love him anymore.
(b) Her father has died.
(c) She got a new job.
(d) She has moved.
3. Why does Marion slap Dangerfield?
(a) He insults her father.
(b) He tells her she is not a good mother.
(c) He has lipstick on his cheek.
(d) He says she is fat.
4. What does Marion want Dangerfield to have fixed?
(a) The stereo.
(b) The car.
(c) The plumbing.
(d) The stove.
5. What do Dangerfield and Chris do after making love?
(a) Go to a pub.
(b) Eat pasta.
(c) Smoke cigarettes.
(d) Watch a movie.
6. Why is Dangerfield so happy with the garden at the new house?
(a) It gives off wonderful scents.
(b) It adds value to the property.
(c) It is a cheap source of food.
(d) It is pleasant to look at.
7. Why does Dangerfield not get a part-time job?
(a) His legs hurt.
(b) He has to study.
(c) There are no jobs available.
(d) He has no skills.
8. What does O'Keefe find in Dangerfield's attic?
(a) A treasure chest.
(b) A one-eyed cat.
(c) A player piano.
(d) A robber.
9. Chris makes a meal of bacon and _________________.
(a) fried bread.
(d) tomato sandwiches.
10. Where does the woman in #41 work?
(a) A cafe.
(b) A laundry.
(c) A movie theater.
(d) An office building.
11. Where does Dangerfield hide when the person in #81 comes to the house?
(a) Under a bed.
(b) Behind a closed curtain.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) Behind a door.
12. Where do Dangerfield and O'Keefe get their money?
(a) Wealthy parents.
(c) Part time jobs.
(d) G.I. Bill checks.
13. What beverage does O'Keefe buy for Dangerfield?
14. Dangerfield thinks that everything will be OK with him and Marion ______________________.
(a) when the baby is a little older.
(b) when Dangerfield is out of school.
(c) when they move back to America.
(d) when they have money.
15. What dish does Marion make for dinner that Dangerfield loves?
(a) Beef Stew.
(b) A sheep's head.
(c) Shepherd's Pie.
(d) Brunswick Stew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the source of Dangerfield's anger?
2. Where does Marion want Dangerfield to get some money?
3. What puts Dangerfield in a good mood?
4. What does Dangerfield buy in a store on the way home from the bus station?
5. What is the profession of the woman in #79?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)