|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dangerfield give to the young boy he runs into?
(b) The bike.
(c) His hat.
(d) A few coins.
2. Why is O'Keefe going to France?
(a) To visit friends.
(b) For a holiday.
(c) To attend school.
(d) To teach English.
3. What letter does Dangerfield tap in Morse Code on Chris' door?
(c) Go to a sex addiction clinic.
4. Which of the following does Dangerfield NOT charge at a store?
5. Where do Dangerfield and O'Keefe get their money?
(a) Wealthy parents.
(c) G.I. Bill checks.
(d) Part time jobs.
6. What nationality is Sebastian Dangerfield?
7. What does Marion feel about their life in the new house?
(a) They are worse off than before.
(b) They can have a fresh start now.
(c) She is not comfortable there.
(d) They are back where they started.
8. What does Dangerfield almost forget when he leaves the train?
(a) His hat.
(b) His notebooks.
(c) His umbrella.
(d) The package of liver.
9. What item does O'Keefe give Dangerfield?
(a) A jug.
(b) A carton of cigarettes.
(c) A bottle of wine.
(d) A photo album.
10. O'Keefe asks Dangerfield about the money Dangerfield owes him because O'Keefe is saving up for _______________.
(a) a prostitute.
(b) a house.
(c) a car.
(d) a new wardrobe.
11. Where does Marion want Dangerfield to get some money?
(a) A university loan.
(b) His father.
(c) A credit union.
(d) His brother.
12. What does Dangerfield do when he is remorseful for treating Marion so badly?
(a) He stays home with her for a few days.
(b) He takes her to dinner.
(c) He serenades her.
(d) He buys her flowers.
13. What news does Dangerfield get from O'Keefe?
(a) He is moving back to the States.
(b) He is still a virgin.
(c) He got married.
(d) He has been very sick.
14. Where is Dangerfield's house located?
(a) In a meadow.
(b) In the suburbs.
(c) Downtown Dublin.
(d) On the edge of a cliff.
15. What is Dangerfield's financial situation?
(b) Just getting by.
(d) Nearly bankrupt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sebastian studying?
2. How much money does O'Keefe give to Dangerfield?
3. What plan does Dangerfield make when he grows bored at home?
4. Where does Dangerfield hide when the person in #81 comes to the house?
5. Who is Egbert Skully?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)