|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Marion want Dangerfield to get some money?
(a) His brother.
(b) A credit union.
(c) His father.
(d) A university loan.
2. What does Dangerfield do to calm himself after a fight with Marion?
(a) Takes a nap.
(b) Drinks a beer.
(c) Cooks a sheep's head.
(d) Goes for a walk.
3. How does Dangerfield describe the person in #81 to Lily?
(a) He is a bill collector.
(b) He is an ex-boyfriend of Marion's.
(c) He is Felicity's godfather.
(d) He is a delusional mental patient.
4. Why does Dangerfield not get a part-time job?
(a) He has no skills.
(b) His legs hurt.
(c) He has to study.
(d) There are no jobs available.
5. Where does Alma work?
(a) Biscuit factory.
6. What beverage does O'Keefe buy for Dangerfield?
7. Who is Dangerfield's daughter?
8. What plan does Dangerfield make when he grows bored at home?
(a) To take the family on holiday.
(b) To learn a new language.
(c) To take painting lessons.
(d) To see Chris again.
9. What does O'Keefe find in Dangerfield's attic?
(a) A player piano.
(b) A one-eyed cat.
(c) A treasure chest.
(d) A robber.
10. What does Dangerfield bring back to Marion as a peace offering?
(d) Fashion magazine.
11. What item does O'Keefe give Dangerfield?
(a) A bottle of wine.
(b) A carton of cigarettes.
(c) A photo album.
(d) A jug.
12. Who is Dangerfield's wife?
13. Where does the woman in #41 work?
(a) An office building.
(b) A laundry.
(c) A movie theater.
(d) A cafe.
14. What item does Dangerfield need to complete his meal?
15. What cannot be purchased in Catholic Dublin?
(c) Girlie magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Dangerfield spent the previous night?
2. What does Marion feel about their life in the new house?
3. What news does Dangerfield get from O'Keefe?
4. What is the profession of the woman in #79?
5. What does Dangerfield spend the day doing after he and Marion fight?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)