|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dangerfield pick up for dinner in Chapter 10?
(b) Burgers and fries.
(c) Fish n Chips.
2. What does Marion want Dangerfield to have fixed?
(a) The stereo.
(b) The car.
(c) The stove.
(d) The plumbing.
3. What letter does Dangerfield tap in Morse Code on Chris' door?
(c) Go to a sex addiction clinic.
4. What does Dangerfield do when he realizes his social gaffe on the train?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He runs out of the train.
(c) He changes seats.
(d) He goes to the bar.
5. Who is Dangerfield's daughter?
6. What item does Dangerfield need to complete his meal?
7. Who comes to the new house looking for Dangerfield?
8. What does O'Keefe find in Dangerfield's attic?
(a) A player piano.
(b) A one-eyed cat.
(c) A robber.
(d) A treasure chest.
9. Why does O'Keefe envy Dangerfield's marriage?
(b) A date for New Year's Eve.
(c) Regular sex.
(d) Good meals.
10. What plan does Dangerfield make when he grows bored at home?
(a) To see Chris again.
(b) To take the family on holiday.
(c) To learn a new language.
(d) To take painting lessons.
11. What does Dangerfield buy in a store on the way home from the bus station?
12. What does Dangerfield almost forget when he leaves the train?
(a) His hat.
(b) The package of liver.
(c) His umbrella.
(d) His notebooks.
13. Who is Egbert Skully?
(a) O'Keefe's Economics professor.
(b) The Dangerfields' landlord.
(c) Dangerfield's father-in-law.
(d) The local pub owner.
14. Marion tells Dangerfield that he ______________ in his sleep.
15. What does Dangerfield bring back to Marion as a peace offering?
(a) Fashion magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Dangerfield spent the previous night?
2. O'Keefe asks Dangerfield about the money Dangerfield owes him because O'Keefe is saving up for _______________.
3. Where does Alma work?
4. Who is the girl who asks Dangerfield for a light for her cigarette?
5. What is the source of Dangerfield's anger?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)