Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the girl who asks Dangerfield for a light for her cigarette?
2. What does Dangerfield give to the young boy he runs into?
(a) His hat.
(b) The bike.
(d) A few coins.
3. Where does Dangerfield go after his fight with Marion?
(a) The library.
(b) O'Keefe's flat.
(c) A pub.
4. What wry comment does a passenger make as Dangerfield leaves the train?
(a) He seems like a real joker.
(b) He is a troubled chap.
(c) He is a good-looking young man.
(d) He cannot remember his meat at all.
5. What enrages Marion about the house?
(a) The pipes break and pour waste on her.
(b) None of the doors will close properly.
(c) Some of the windows are broken.
(d) The hot water heater doesn't work.
6. What does Dangerfield bring back to Marion as a peace offering?
(a) Fashion magazine.
7. What do Dangerfield and Chris do after making love?
(a) Smoke cigarettes.
(b) Eat pasta.
(c) Watch a movie.
(d) Go to a pub.
8. What does Dangerfield spend the day doing after he and Marion fight?
(b) Writing his thesis.
(c) Talking to Chris.
(d) Going to pubs.
9. What is the source of Dangerfield's anger?
10. Where is Dangerfield's house located?
(a) In a meadow.
(b) Downtown Dublin.
(c) In the suburbs.
(d) On the edge of a cliff.
11. Where does Alma work?
(c) Biscuit factory.
12. Chris admits to making contact with Felicity in order to _________________.
(a) get a babysitting job.
(b) pass some time.
(c) get some childcare skills.
(d) meet Dangerfield.
13. What does Chris bring with her when she returns home from work?
(a) Cold beer.
(b) Budget reports.
(c) A sheep's head.
(d) A newspaper.
14. Why does Dangerfield not get a part-time job?
(a) He has to study.
(b) His legs hurt.
(c) There are no jobs available.
(d) He has no skills.
15. What does Dangerfield pick up for dinner in Chapter 10?
(a) Fish n Chips.
(c) Burgers and fries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dangerfield do in his drunken condition?
2. Where had Dangerfield spent the previous night?
3. Where does Dangerfield go before boarding the train?
4. What puts Dangerfield in a good mood?
5. Dangerfield thinks that everything will be OK with him and Marion ______________________.
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)