|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college do Dangerfield and O'Keefe both attend?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) Trinity College.
(c) Cambridge University.
(d) University of Edinburgh.
2. What does Dangerfield pick up for dinner in Chapter 10?
(b) Burgers and fries.
(d) Fish n Chips.
3. What is the profession of the woman in #79?
4. What news does Dangerfield get from O'Keefe?
(a) He got married.
(b) He has been very sick.
(c) He is still a virgin.
(d) He is moving back to the States.
5. What item does Dangerfield need to complete his meal?
6. What does Dangerfield discover when he returns home?
(a) Marion has some friends over for tea.
(b) Marion has redecorated.
(c) The house has been ransacked.
(d) The house is empty.
7. O'Keefe asks Dangerfield about the money Dangerfield owes him because O'Keefe is saving up for _______________.
(a) a car.
(b) a prostitute.
(c) a new wardrobe.
(d) a house.
8. Where does the woman in #41 work?
(a) An office building.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A movie theater.
(d) A laundry.
9. Who is the woman who rents out the sitting room in the new house?
(a) Lily Frost.
(b) Maddy Malone.
(c) Mary Shannon.
(d) Aggie Evans.
10. Why do the other passengers on the train react to Dangerfield's appearance?
(a) His coat is inside out.
(b) His fly is open.
(c) He has chocolate all over his face.
(d) He is not wearing any pants.
11. What is the content of the note that Marion has left for Dangerfield?
(a) She got a new job.
(b) Her father has died.
(c) She does not love him anymore.
(d) She has moved.
12. What does Marion want Dangerfield to have fixed?
(a) The stove.
(b) The stereo.
(c) The plumbing.
(d) The car.
13. Who is the girl who asks Dangerfield for a light for her cigarette?
14. Where does Dangerfield go after his fight with Marion?
(a) A pub.
(b) The library.
(d) O'Keefe's flat.
15. Which of the following does Dangerfield NOT charge at a store?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does O'Keefe give to Dangerfield?
2. Which of the following is NOT an item that O'Keefe leaves behind when he leaves?
3. Where does Dangerfield go before boarding the train?
4. What does Dangerfield buy in a store on the way home from the bus station?
5. How does Dangerfield describe the person in #81 to Lily?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)