|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chris makes a meal of bacon and _________________.
(a) fried bread.
(b) tomato sandwiches.
2. What is Sebastian studying?
(a) Marine Biology.
3. Why is Dangerfield so happy with the garden at the new house?
(a) It adds value to the property.
(b) It is pleasant to look at.
(c) It gives off wonderful scents.
(d) It is a cheap source of food.
4. Why does Dangerfield not get a part-time job?
(a) He has to study.
(b) There are no jobs available.
(c) His legs hurt.
(d) He has no skills.
5. Which of the following does Dangerfield NOT charge at a store?
6. Marion tells Dangerfield that he ______________ in his sleep.
7. O'Keefe asks Dangerfield about the money Dangerfield owes him because O'Keefe is saving up for _______________.
(a) a prostitute.
(b) a car.
(c) a new wardrobe.
(d) a house.
8. What does Marion want Dangerfield to have fixed?
(a) The stereo.
(b) The stove.
(c) The plumbing.
(d) The car.
9. What does Marion feel about their life in the new house?
(a) They can have a fresh start now.
(b) She is not comfortable there.
(c) They are back where they started.
(d) They are worse off than before.
10. What problem can O'Keefe not seem to overcome?
(a) Fear of flying.
(b) Failing at tests.
(d) His virginity.
11. Where had Dangerfield spent the previous night?
(a) Chris' room.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A park bench.
12. What nationality is the woman in #41?
13. What does Dangerfield discover when he returns home?
(a) The house has been ransacked.
(b) The house is empty.
(c) Marion has some friends over for tea.
(d) Marion has redecorated.
14. Where does Dangerfield go before boarding the train?
(a) The bookstore.
(b) The gift shop.
(c) The restroom.
(d) The ticket office.
15. Why do the other passengers on the train react to Dangerfield's appearance?
(a) He is not wearing any pants.
(b) He has chocolate all over his face.
(c) His fly is open.
(d) His coat is inside out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dangerfield bring back to Marion as a peace offering?
2. Where is Dangerfield's house located?
3. What does Dangerfield pick up for dinner in Chapter 10?
4. What beverage does O'Keefe buy for Dangerfield?
5. Where does the woman in #41 work?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)