|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Miss Frost feel she is going to be damned to hell?
(a) For swearing at Dangerfield.
(b) For not going to mass on Sunday.
(c) For having sex with Dangerfield.
(d) For not giving up her seat on the bus.
2. Where does Dangerfield go after leaving the bar and the angry mob?
(a) O'Keefe's room.
(b) Chris' room.
(d) A clinic.
3. To whom has Marion written a letter complaining about Dangerfield?
(a) Her father.
(c) His father.
(d) Her priest.
4. What does Dangerfield do in his drunken condition?
(a) Wrecks his car.
(b) Sleeps in the alley.
(c) Wakes Marion when he gets home.
(d) Wrecks a pub.
5. Which of the following does Dangerfield NOT tell Lilly?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He is broke.
(c) Bill collectors are after him.
(d) All his possessions are gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had some policemen found washed up on the shore?
2. What is the source of Dangerfield's anger?
3. What item of Lilly's does Dangerfield consider stealing?
4. Where does Dangerfield go before boarding the train?
5. How does Dangerfield describe the person in #81 to Lily?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)