|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does O'Keefe find in Dangerfield's attic?
(a) A treasure chest.
(b) A player piano.
(c) A robber.
(d) A one-eyed cat.
2. Where do Dangerfield and Mary make love?
(a) A shed.
(b) A bathroom.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) A park.
3. What does Miss Frost cook for Dangerfield for dinner?
(a) Shepherd's pie.
(b) Sheep's head.
(c) Lamb stew.
4. Why does Dangerfield call his landlady during dinner?
(a) To ask if his fiancee can stay in his room.
(b) To tell her he will be out of town for two weeks.
(c) To tell her that he left a hot plate on.
(d) To ask her to close his window since it looks like rain.
5. Where does Marion want Dangerfield to get some money?
(a) A university loan.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) A credit union.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Dangerfield NOT tell Lilly?
2. What are the rumors O'Keefe has heard about Dangerfield?
3. How much money does O'Keefe give to Dangerfield?
4. What does Dangerfield buy in a store on the way home from the bus station?
5. Who is the woman that Dangerfield meets in the park?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)