|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Tony's landlord been trying to evict him?
(a) A month.
(b) A year.
(c) Two years.
(d) Six month.
2. Which of the following does Dangerfield NOT tell Lilly?
(a) All his possessions are gone.
(b) Bill collectors are after him.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He is broke.
3. What beverage does O'Keefe buy for Dangerfield?
4. Which of the following does Dangerfield NOT shout out as he leaves the party?
(a) Jesus was Irish.
(b) Santa Claus is dead.
(c) Judas was British.
(d) Christmas is a fraud.
5. What does Dangerfield expect at this point in his life?
(a) An inheritance.
(b) A new marriage.
(c) Reconciliation with Marion.
(d) A law degree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of clothing does Dangerfield borrow from Miss Frost?
2. What does Dangerfield do when he is remorseful for treating Marion so badly?
3. What does Dangerfield notice about the house?
4. What body part does Dangerfield hurt when they return to Chris' room?
5. Where do Dangerfield and O'Keefe get their money?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)