|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Egbert Skully?
(a) O'Keefe's Economics professor.
(b) The local pub owner.
(c) Dangerfield's father-in-law.
(d) The Dangerfields' landlord.
2. What is included with the letter from the person in #113?
(c) Eviction notice.
3. What is the profession of the woman in #79?
4. To whom has Marion written a letter complaining about Dangerfield?
(b) Her priest.
(c) His father.
(d) Her father.
5. What name does Dangerfield tell Mary to use when she corresponds with him?
(a) James Hall IV.
(b) Clayton Whittington.
(c) Percivil Bettermere.
(d) Lord Darlington.
Short Answer Questions
1. What enrages Marion about the house?
2. Why is Lilly angry with Dangerfield?
3. What does Marion feel about their life in the new house?
4. O'Keefe asks Dangerfield about the money Dangerfield owes him because O'Keefe is saving up for _______________.
5. From whom does Dangerfield receive a surprise letter?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)