|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Dangerfield get from O'Keefe?
(a) He got married.
(b) He has been very sick.
(c) He is still a virgin.
(d) He is moving back to the States.
2. Why is Mary stuck at home for awhile yet?
(a) She's trying to save money for her own place.
(b) She has a newborn and can't afford to move out.
(c) She cares for her father and brothers.
(d) She is still in high school.
3. O'Keefe tells Dangerfield that he had lost his nerve to ___________________.
(a) go to a prostitute.
(b) get married.
(c) buy a car.
(d) return to law school.
4. Mary tells Dangerfield that her brothers have gone __________________.
(a) to boarding school.
(b) to the beach for a holiday.
(c) to their uncle's home.
(d) to the States.
5. What is included with the letter from the person in #113?
(b) Eviction notice.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Dangerfield write a letter complaining about his financial woes?
2. What items belonging to the landladies does Dangerfield pawn?
3. How much money does O'Keefe give to Dangerfield?
4. Dangerfield goes to a party at Tony Malarkey's place located in __________________.
5. What does Marion feel about their life in the new house?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)