|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. O'Keefe tells Dangerfield that he had lost his nerve to ___________________.
(a) get married.
(b) buy a car.
(c) go to a prostitute.
(d) return to law school.
2. What cannot be purchased in Catholic Dublin?
(d) Girlie magazine.
3. Why does the woman at the office not give Dangerfield his G.I. Bill check?
(a) She already gave it to his wife.
(b) She needs his wife's permission.
(c) The office is closed.
(d) The check is not there.
4. What does Dangerfield do at the party to create havoc?
(a) Turns off the lights.
(b) Does a strip tease on a table top.
(c) Shoots a fire extinguisher into the crowd.
(d) Sprays champagne on everyone.
5. What does Dangerfield almost forget when he leaves the train?
(a) His hat.
(b) His umbrella.
(c) The package of liver.
(d) His notebooks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does O'Keefe find in Dangerfield's attic?
2. Why did Dangerfield once touch the decapitated head of Blessed Oliver Plunkett?
3. What food does Miss Frost prepare for Dangerfield?
4. What is Sebastian studying?
5. What does Dangerfield do when he realizes his social gaffe on the train?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)