|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cannot be purchased in Catholic Dublin?
(b) Girlie magazine.
2. What is the profession of the woman in #79?
3. Who is the girl who asks Dangerfield for a light for her cigarette?
4. What does Dangerfield do in his drunken condition?
(a) Wakes Marion when he gets home.
(b) Wrecks his car.
(c) Sleeps in the alley.
(d) Wrecks a pub.
5. Which friend does Dangerfield run into at the pawn shop?
(a) Paul Shannon.
(b) Percy Clocklan.
(c) Richie Flynn.
(d) Roger Dalton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does O'Keefe ask Dangerfield to bring him when they meet?
2. Lady Eclair had told O'Keefe that every person must ____________________.
3. What item does Dangerfield need to complete his meal?
4. Where does Dangerfield tell Miss Frost that he is going?
5. O'Keefe asks Dangerfield about the money Dangerfield owes him because O'Keefe is saving up for _______________.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)