|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does O'Keefe give to Dangerfield?
(a) Six shillings.
(b) One pound.
(c) Three pence.
(d) Three pounds.
2. What does Miss Frost cook for Dangerfield for dinner?
(a) Shepherd's pie.
(b) Sheep's head.
(d) Lamb stew.
3. What does Dangerfield spend the day doing after he and Marion fight?
(a) Talking to Chris.
(b) Going to pubs.
(c) Writing his thesis.
4. Where is Kenneth O'Keefe attending university?
5. What does Dangerfield almost forget when he leaves the train?
(a) His umbrella.
(b) His hat.
(c) His notebooks.
(d) The package of liver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the state of O'Keefe's room?
2. Dangerfield learns that Marion has gone to _________________.
3. What does Dangerfield buy in a store on the way home from the bus station?
4. What nationality is Sebastian Dangerfield?
5. What does Dangerfield pick up for dinner in Chapter 10?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)