|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chris admits to making contact with Felicity in order to _________________.
(a) get a babysitting job.
(b) meet Dangerfield.
(c) pass some time.
(d) get some childcare skills.
2. Why is Dangerfield so happy with the garden at the new house?
(a) It adds value to the property.
(b) It gives off wonderful scents.
(c) It is a cheap source of food.
(d) It is pleasant to look at.
3. Where does Alma work?
(c) Biscuit factory.
4. Who is Egbert Skully?
(a) O'Keefe's Economics professor.
(b) The Dangerfields' landlord.
(c) Dangerfield's father-in-law.
(d) The local pub owner.
5. What enrages Marion about the house?
(a) The hot water heater doesn't work.
(b) Some of the windows are broken.
(c) None of the doors will close properly.
(d) The pipes break and pour waste on her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dangerfield pick up for dinner in Chapter 10?
2. Where do Dangerfield and O'Keefe get their money?
3. What does Dangerfield do to calm himself after a fight with Marion?
4. Why did Dangerfield once touch the decapitated head of Blessed Oliver Plunkett?
5. What news does Dangerfield get from O'Keefe?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)