|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dangerfield do when he is remorseful for treating Marion so badly?
(a) He serenades her.
(b) He stays home with her for a few days.
(c) He takes her to dinner.
(d) He buys her flowers.
2. O'Keefe asks Dangerfield about the money Dangerfield owes him because O'Keefe is saving up for _______________.
(a) a prostitute.
(b) a house.
(c) a new wardrobe.
(d) a car.
3. Why do the landladies of the new house trust Dangerfield and Marion?
(a) They look prosperous.
(b) They are not Catholic.
(c) They are well-educated.
(d) They are very polite.
4. Why is Dangerfield so happy with the garden at the new house?
(a) It gives off wonderful scents.
(b) It is pleasant to look at.
(c) It is a cheap source of food.
(d) It adds value to the property.
5. What letter does Dangerfield tap in Morse Code on Chris' door?
(d) Go to a sex addiction clinic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality is the woman in #41?
2. Where does Dangerfield go after leaving the bar and the angry mob?
3. Why does the woman at the office not give Dangerfield his G.I. Bill check?
4. What is the content of the note that Marion has left for Dangerfield?
5. Why did Dangerfield and his wife and daughter have to move to 1 Mohammed Road, The Rock, Dublin?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)