|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dangerfield's daughter?
2. O'Keefe asks Dangerfield about the money Dangerfield owes him because O'Keefe is saving up for _______________.
(a) a house.
(b) a car.
(c) a prostitute.
(d) a new wardrobe.
3. What news does Dangerfield get from O'Keefe?
(a) He got married.
(b) He is still a virgin.
(c) He has been very sick.
(d) He is moving back to the States.
4. What puts Dangerfield in a good mood?
(a) Getting his G.I.Bill check.
(b) Being with a prostitute.
(c) A letter from his father.
(d) Getting drunk.
5. What dish does Marion make for dinner that Dangerfield loves?
(a) Shepherd's Pie.
(b) Brunswick Stew.
(c) A sheep's head.
(d) Beef Stew.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dangerfield describe the person in #81 to Lily?
2. What does Dangerfield give to the young boy he runs into?
3. What is the content of the note that Marion has left for Dangerfield?
4. What plan does Dangerfield make when he grows bored at home?
5. Why did Dangerfield once touch the decapitated head of Blessed Oliver Plunkett?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)