|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. O'Keefe asks Dangerfield about the money Dangerfield owes him because O'Keefe is saving up for _______________.
(a) a prostitute.
(b) a new wardrobe.
(c) a house.
(d) a car.
2. What does Dangerfield buy in a store on the way home from the bus station?
3. What does Dangerfield almost forget when he leaves the train?
(a) The package of liver.
(b) His notebooks.
(c) His umbrella.
(d) His hat.
4. What does Chris bring with her when she returns home from work?
(a) A sheep's head.
(b) Cold beer.
(c) Budget reports.
(d) A newspaper.
5. Why does Dangerfield not get a part-time job?
(a) His legs hurt.
(b) There are no jobs available.
(c) He has no skills.
(d) He has to study.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Dangerfield and O'Keefe get their money?
2. What is the source of Dangerfield's anger?
3. Where does the woman in #41 work?
4. Where does Marion want Dangerfield to get some money?
5. What problem can O'Keefe not seem to overcome?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)