|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT an item that O'Keefe leaves behind when he leaves?
(a) Coffee pot.
2. Where does Marion want Dangerfield to get some money?
(a) A university loan.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) A credit union.
3. What cannot be purchased in Catholic Dublin?
(d) Girlie magazine.
4. Who is Egbert Skully?
(a) O'Keefe's Economics professor.
(b) Dangerfield's father-in-law.
(c) The local pub owner.
(d) The Dangerfields' landlord.
5. What letter does Dangerfield tap in Morse Code on Chris' door?
(b) Go to a sex addiction clinic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality is the woman in #41?
2. Who is the girl who asks Dangerfield for a light for her cigarette?
3. What is Dangerfield's response when Chris asks if he loves Marion?
4. What does Dangerfield bring back to Marion as a peace offering?
5. Who is the woman that Dangerfield meets in the park?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)