|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dangerfield spend the day doing after he and Marion fight?
(a) Going to pubs.
(b) Writing his thesis.
(d) Talking to Chris.
2. What puts Dangerfield in a good mood?
(a) Getting his G.I.Bill check.
(b) Being with a prostitute.
(c) Getting drunk.
(d) A letter from his father.
3. Where is Dangerfield's house located?
(a) Downtown Dublin.
(b) In a meadow.
(c) In the suburbs.
(d) On the edge of a cliff.
4. What does Dangerfield do when he is remorseful for treating Marion so badly?
(a) He stays home with her for a few days.
(b) He takes her to dinner.
(c) He buys her flowers.
(d) He serenades her.
5. What wry comment does a passenger make as Dangerfield leaves the train?
(a) He seems like a real joker.
(b) He cannot remember his meat at all.
(c) He is a troubled chap.
(d) He is a good-looking young man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Marion furious when she returns home?
2. Chris admits to making contact with Felicity in order to _________________.
3. Where does Dangerfield go after leaving the bar and the angry mob?
4. Chris makes a meal of bacon and _________________.
5. Where do Dangerfield and O'Keefe get their money?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)