|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does O'Keefe find in Dangerfield's attic?
(a) A robber.
(b) A one-eyed cat.
(c) A player piano.
(d) A treasure chest.
2. What does Dangerfield do to calm himself after a fight with Marion?
(a) Takes a nap.
(b) Drinks a beer.
(c) Cooks a sheep's head.
(d) Goes for a walk.
3. To whom has Marion written a letter complaining about Dangerfield?
(a) Her priest.
(b) His father.
(d) Her father.
4. To whom does Dangerfield write a letter complaining about his financial woes?
(a) His adviser.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
5. What beverage does O'Keefe buy for Dangerfield?
Short Answer Questions
1. What dish does Marion make for dinner that Dangerfield loves?
2. Why is O'Keefe going to France?
3. Why did Dangerfield once touch the decapitated head of Blessed Oliver Plunkett?
4. Chris admits to making contact with Felicity in order to _________________.
5. What item does O'Keefe give Dangerfield?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)