|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Dangerfield write a letter complaining about his financial woes?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(d) His adviser.
2. What dish does Marion make for dinner that Dangerfield loves?
(a) Brunswick Stew.
(b) A sheep's head.
(c) Shepherd's Pie.
(d) Beef Stew.
3. O'Keefe asks Dangerfield about the money Dangerfield owes him because O'Keefe is saving up for _______________.
(a) a prostitute.
(b) a new wardrobe.
(c) a house.
(d) a car.
4. Why is O'Keefe going to France?
(a) For a holiday.
(b) To visit friends.
(c) To attend school.
(d) To teach English.
5. Why does the woman at the office not give Dangerfield his G.I. Bill check?
(a) She needs his wife's permission.
(b) The office is closed.
(c) The check is not there.
(d) She already gave it to his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Dangerfield need to complete his meal?
2. What letter does Dangerfield tap in Morse Code on Chris' door?
3. What beverage does O'Keefe buy for Dangerfield?
4. Dangerfield thinks that everything will be OK with him and Marion ______________________.
5. Where do Dangerfield and O'Keefe get their money?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)