|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does O'Keefe give to Dangerfield?
(a) Six shillings.
(b) Three pence.
(c) One pound.
(d) Three pounds.
2. Who is Egbert Skully?
(a) O'Keefe's Economics professor.
(b) The Dangerfields' landlord.
(c) Dangerfield's father-in-law.
(d) The local pub owner.
3. What does O'Keefe find in Dangerfield's attic?
(a) A player piano.
(b) A robber.
(c) A one-eyed cat.
(d) A treasure chest.
4. What beverage does O'Keefe buy for Dangerfield?
5. What puts Dangerfield in a good mood?
(a) Getting his G.I.Bill check.
(b) Getting drunk.
(c) A letter from his father.
(d) Being with a prostitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does O'Keefe give Dangerfield?
2. What dish does Marion make for dinner that Dangerfield loves?
3. Where does Alma work?
4. Dangerfield thinks that everything will be OK with him and Marion ______________________.
5. Where do Dangerfield and O'Keefe get their money?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)