|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is O'Keefe going to France?
(a) To attend school.
(b) For a holiday.
(c) To teach English.
(d) To visit friends.
2. What puts Dangerfield in a good mood?
(a) Getting his G.I.Bill check.
(b) A letter from his father.
(c) Getting drunk.
(d) Being with a prostitute.
3. Where is Dangerfield's house located?
(a) In a meadow.
(b) Downtown Dublin.
(c) In the suburbs.
(d) On the edge of a cliff.
4. What is the state of O'Keefe's room?
(a) A disgusting mess.
(b) Pretty cluttered.
(d) A few things out of place.
5. How much money does O'Keefe give to Dangerfield?
(a) Six shillings.
(b) Three pence.
(c) Three pounds.
(d) One pound.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dangerfield go after his fight with Marion?
2. Where is Kenneth O'Keefe attending university?
3. Which of the following does Dangerfield NOT charge at a store?
4. Why does the woman at the office not give Dangerfield his G.I. Bill check?
5. Dangerfield thinks that everything will be OK with him and Marion ______________________.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)