|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Dangerfield once touch the decapitated head of Blessed Oliver Plunkett?
(d) It is good luck.
2. What beverage does O'Keefe buy for Dangerfield?
3. How much money does O'Keefe give to Dangerfield?
(a) Three pounds.
(b) Six shillings.
(c) Three pence.
(d) One pound.
4. What puts Dangerfield in a good mood?
(a) A letter from his father.
(b) Getting his G.I.Bill check.
(c) Being with a prostitute.
(d) Getting drunk.
5. What does O'Keefe find in Dangerfield's attic?
(a) A robber.
(b) A player piano.
(c) A one-eyed cat.
(d) A treasure chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the source of Dangerfield's anger?
2. What nationality is Sebastian Dangerfield?
3. What cannot be purchased in Catholic Dublin?
4. What is Sebastian studying?
5. Who is the girl who asks Dangerfield for a light for her cigarette?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)