|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dangerfield learns that Marion has gone to _________________.
2. For what reason does Dangerfield ask Marion for money?
(a) To buy her a birthday gift.
(b) To buy books.
(c) To buy some beer.
(d) To pay the electric bill.
3. What plan does Dangerfield make when he grows bored at home?
(a) To see Chris again.
(b) To take the family on holiday.
(c) To learn a new language.
(d) To take painting lessons.
4. What name does Dangerfield tell Mary to use when she corresponds with him?
(a) James Hall IV.
(b) Lord Darlington.
(c) Clayton Whittington.
(d) Percivil Bettermere.
5. What is Dangerfield's financial situation?
(a) Just getting by.
(d) Nearly bankrupt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the source of Dangerfield's anger?
2. Which of the following is NOT an item that O'Keefe leaves behind when he leaves?
3. O'Keefe asks Dangerfield about the money Dangerfield owes him because O'Keefe is saving up for _______________.
4. Who is the woman who rents out the sitting room in the new house?
5. What does Dangerfield bring back to Marion as a peace offering?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)