|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Tony's landlord been trying to evict him?
(a) Two years.
(b) A year.
(c) Six month.
(d) A month.
2. Mary tells Dangerfield that her brothers have gone __________________.
(a) to the States.
(b) to boarding school.
(c) to their uncle's home.
(d) to the beach for a holiday.
3. What does Dangerfield discover when he returns home?
(a) Marion has some friends over for tea.
(b) Marion has redecorated.
(c) The house has been ransacked.
(d) The house is empty.
4. What does Dangerfield expect at this point in his life?
(a) A law degree.
(b) An inheritance.
(c) Reconciliation with Marion.
(d) A new marriage.
5. O'Keefe tells Dangerfield that he had lost his nerve to ___________________.
(a) return to law school.
(b) get married.
(c) buy a car.
(d) go to a prostitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom has Marion written a letter complaining about Dangerfield?
2. What type of business does O'Keefe want to start?
3. What does Dangerfield wear when he, MacDoon and Parnell go out drinking?
4. What problem can O'Keefe not seem to overcome?
5. What does a chambermaid's suggestion prompt Dangerfield to do?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)