|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What puts Dangerfield in a good mood?
(a) Being with a prostitute.
(b) Getting his G.I.Bill check.
(c) A letter from his father.
(d) Getting drunk.
2. Which of the following is NOT a topic in the item received in the mail?
(a) Unacceptable condition of the rental home.
(b) The amount of inheritance.
(c) A broken lease.
(d) A notice of debts.
3. What does Dangerfield do when he realizes his social gaffe on the train?
(a) He changes seats.
(b) He goes to the bar.
(c) He runs out of the train.
(d) He laughs.
4. Dangerfield learns that Marion has gone to _________________.
5. Why does the woman at the office not give Dangerfield his G.I. Bill check?
(a) She needs his wife's permission.
(b) The check is not there.
(c) She already gave it to his wife.
(d) The office is closed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dangerfield take Felicity?
2. Where had Dangerfield spent the previous night?
3. What cannot be purchased in Catholic Dublin?
4. What does Marion feel about their life in the new house?
5. Where does Marion want Dangerfield to get some money?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)