|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cannot be purchased in Catholic Dublin?
(a) Girlie magazine.
2. O'Keefe asks Dangerfield about the money Dangerfield owes him because O'Keefe is saving up for _______________.
(a) a house.
(b) a car.
(c) a new wardrobe.
(d) a prostitute.
3. What is the content of the note that Marion has left for Dangerfield?
(a) She does not love him anymore.
(b) She has moved.
(c) She got a new job.
(d) Her father has died.
4. What does Marion want Dangerfield to have fixed?
(a) The car.
(b) The plumbing.
(c) The stereo.
(d) The stove.
5. What plan does Dangerfield make when he grows bored at home?
(a) To see Chris again.
(b) To learn a new language.
(c) To take the family on holiday.
(d) To take painting lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dangerfield go before boarding the train?
2. What does Dangerfield do when he is remorseful for treating Marion so badly?
3. Where do Dangerfield and O'Keefe get their money?
4. What does Dangerfield notice about the house?
5. What body part does Dangerfield hurt when they return to Chris' room?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)