1. What nationality is Sebastian Dangerfield?
2. What is Sebastian studying?
(d) Marine Biology.
3. Where is Kenneth O'Keefe attending university?
4. Who is Dangerfield's wife?
5. Who is Dangerfield's daughter?
6. What problem can O'Keefe not seem to overcome?
(a) His virginity.
(b) Fear of flying.
(c) Failing at tests.
7. Why does O'Keefe envy Dangerfield's marriage?
(a) A date for New Year's Eve.
(b) Regular sex.
(d) Good meals.
8. Where is Dangerfield's house located?
(a) In a meadow.
(b) In the suburbs.
(c) Downtown Dublin.
(d) On the edge of a cliff.
9. What college do Dangerfield and O'Keefe both attend?
(a) Trinity College.
(b) University of Edinburgh.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) Cambridge University.
10. Which of the following does Dangerfield NOT charge at a store?
11. What is Dangerfield's financial situation?
(b) Just getting by.
(c) Nearly bankrupt.
12. What does O'Keefe find in Dangerfield's attic?
(a) A treasure chest.
(b) A one-eyed cat.
(c) A robber.
(d) A player piano.
This section contains 3,707 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)