1. What nationality is Sebastian Dangerfield?
2. What is Sebastian studying?
(d) Marine Biology.
3. Where is Kenneth O'Keefe attending university?
4. Who is Dangerfield's wife?
5. Who is Dangerfield's daughter?
6. What problem can O'Keefe not seem to overcome?
(a) Fear of flying.
(c) His virginity.
(d) Failing at tests.
7. Why does O'Keefe envy Dangerfield's marriage?
(b) Regular sex.
(c) A date for New Year's Eve.
(d) Good meals.
8. Where is Dangerfield's house located?
(a) In a meadow.
(b) Downtown Dublin.
(c) On the edge of a cliff.
(d) In the suburbs.
9. What college do Dangerfield and O'Keefe both attend?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) Cambridge University.
(c) Trinity College.
(d) University of Edinburgh.
10. Which of the following does Dangerfield NOT charge at a store?
11. What is Dangerfield's financial situation?
(a) Nearly bankrupt.
(d) Just getting by.
12. What does O'Keefe find in Dangerfield's attic?
(a) A robber.
(b) A one-eyed cat.
(c) A player piano.
(d) A treasure chest.
This section contains 3,707 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)