1. What nationality is Sebastian Dangerfield?
2. What is Sebastian studying?
(d) Marine Biology.
3. Where is Kenneth O'Keefe attending university?
4. Who is Dangerfield's wife?
5. Who is Dangerfield's daughter?
6. What problem can O'Keefe not seem to overcome?
(a) Fear of flying.
(c) His virginity.
(d) Failing at tests.
7. Why does O'Keefe envy Dangerfield's marriage?
(a) Good meals.
(c) Regular sex.
(d) A date for New Year's Eve.
8. Where is Dangerfield's house located?
(a) In the suburbs.
(b) On the edge of a cliff.
(c) In a meadow.
(d) Downtown Dublin.
9. What college do Dangerfield and O'Keefe both attend?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) University of Edinburgh.
(c) Cambridge University.
(d) Trinity College.
10. Which of the following does Dangerfield NOT charge at a store?
11. What is Dangerfield's financial situation?
(b) Just getting by.
(d) Nearly bankrupt.
12. What does O'Keefe find in Dangerfield's attic?
(a) A treasure chest.
(b) A one-eyed cat.
(c) A robber.
(d) A player piano.
This section contains 3,707 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)