* Sebastian Dangerfield, a young law student from a wealthy American family, encounters a fellow student, Kenneth O'Keefe, at Trinity College, Dublin University, Dublin, Ireland.
* Dangerfield and O'Keefe are both broke and waiting on their G.I. Bill checks to arrive.
* Dangerfield is married to a woman named Marion and they have a baby daughter named Felicity.
* Dangerfield invites O'Keefe to come to his creaky, rented house for a few days while Marion is out of town.
* Dangerfield feigns an upper class persona to gain credit at a local store in order to buy some food and liquor for O'Keefe's visit.
* O'Keefe is obsessed with sex and envies Dangerfield his wife because it means regular sex.
* O'Keefe talks about his virginity and his inability to remedy his situation regardless of his efforts to find the right girl.
* Dangerfield dreads the return of Marion and Felicity...
This section contains 2,300 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)