|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many countries does Lonoff have publishers in?
2. Who is Anne's older sister?
3. What theater does Amy go to in Chapter 3?
(a) The Cort Theatre.
(b) The Rialto Theatre.
(c) The Steppenwolf Theatre.
(d) The Paramount Theatre.
4. Why did she change her name?
(a) To forget her life.
(b) To confuse people.
(c) To get away from her family.
(d) To disguise her identity.
5. In what country was Amy/Anne supposed to reunite with her family?
(d) New Zealand.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Lonoff been with Hope?
2. How many other people does a secretary represent to Lonoff?
3. What is Amy's father's name?
4. How many people were together in the attic rooms in the Amsterdam building?
5. When did Amy change her name from Anne to Amy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why can Zuckerman no longer think of Amy as herself in Chapter 4?
2. Zuckerman notices that Lonoff has also changed at breakfast. To what does Zuckerman attribute the change in Lonoff and Hope?
3. Why does Hope think she has embarrassed Amy in Chapter 4?
4. Why does Amy make marks in her copy of Anne Frank's diary?
5. What does Hope come down the stairs with in Chapter 4?
6. What does Zuckerman notice has happened to Hope at breakfast the next morning?
7. To whom does Zuckerman compare Anne Frank when he is talking to Amy in Chapter 4?
8. What does Amy do after leaving the dentist's office where she found the "Time" article?
9. What significance does Zuckerman see in Amy's wool cap in Chapter 4?
10. Why is Amy not surprised when Zuckerman tells her she looks like Anne Frank?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)