|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the Franks live in the Amsterdam building?
(a) 12 months.
(b) 36 months.
(c) 25 months.
(d) 18 months.
2. What color is Hope's coat?
3. Where does Hope say she is going?
4. Where is Amy when she finds her father?
(a) The library.
(b) The theatre.
(c) The dentist.
(d) The doctor.
5. How many other people does a secretary represent to Lonoff?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Amy in a hotel room?
2. How old is the youth that writes Lonoff from overseas?
3. How old is Amy in Chapter 3?
4. What does Lonoff not see when he is walking?
5. What does Hope say the house will turn into if Lonoff gets a secretary?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)