|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country was Amy/Anne supposed to reunite with her family?
(b) New Zealand.
2. How long has Lonoff been with Hope?
(a) 35 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 20 years.
3. What did Amy want in the room she runs to after the play?
(a) A table.
(b) A bathtub.
(c) A television.
(d) A telephone.
4. Where is Amy going after breakfast in Chapter 4?
(a) New York.
5. In what month were the Franks' whereabouts betrayed?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Amy to get the diary?
2. Who does Amy feel responsible to in Chapter 3?
3. What does Lonoff think he does too much of in Chapter 4?
4. How long was Amy in a coma?
5. Why is Amy in a hotel room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Amy do when she receives the copy of the book?
2. Why can Zuckerman no longer think of Amy as herself in Chapter 4?
3. Why is Amy not surprised when Zuckerman tells her she looks like Anne Frank?
4. Why does Hope tell Lonoff that he does not want her to leave?
5. What does Amy fear Lonoff will think about her after she tells him her story in Chapter 3?
6. Why does Amy make marks in her copy of Anne Frank's diary?
7. What does Hope come down the stairs with in Chapter 4?
8. How does Amy find out about her father, according to the story in Chapter 3?
9. What does Amy do after leaving the dentist's office where she found the "Time" article?
10. Why does Hope think she has embarrassed Amy in Chapter 4?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)