|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hope apologize to Amy in Chapter 4?
(a) For kicking her out.
(b) For embarrassing her.
(c) For reading the letter.
(d) For not saying hello.
2. What color is Hope's coat?
3. Why does Nathan want to stay after Lonoff leaves the room in Chapter 4?
(a) To move in with Lonoff.
(b) To say goodbye.
(c) To kiss Hope.
(d) To get Lonoff's advice.
4. How long did the Franks live in the Amsterdam building?
(a) 12 months.
(b) 25 months.
(c) 36 months.
(d) 18 months.
5. How long was Amy in a coma?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Amy come to New York from?
2. Who is Amy looking for in Chapter 3?
3. How long has Lonoff been with Hope?
4. What did Nathan go the previous night without in Chapter 4?
5. Who does Nathan tell Amy she looks like in Chapter 4?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)