Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did she change her name?
(a) To disguise her identity.
(b) To forget her life.
(c) To confuse people.
(d) To get away from her family.
2. What color is Amy's wool cap?
3. How long did Amy spend with foster families?
(a) One year.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three years.
(d) Five years.
4. What does Hope say the house will turn into if Lonoff gets a secretary?
(a) Grand Central Station.
(b) JFK Airport.
(c) Union Station.
(d) An amusement park.
5. What disease did most people in the camps die of, according to Amy?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country was Amy/Anne supposed to reunite with her family?
2. How much is the royalty check that Lonoff receives in Chapter 4?
3. How old is the youth that writes Lonoff from overseas?
4. What magazine does Amy see her father in?
5. What did Amy want in the room she runs to after the play?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)