|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nathan go the previous night without in Chapter 4?
2. What does Hope say Amy thinks it will be the religion of at the house?
3. How does Amy burn her arm where her concentration camp number is?
(a) With a pot.
(b) With the stove.
(c) With an iron.
(d) With a match.
4. How many floors up is Amy in the hotel?
5. In what month were the Franks' whereabouts betrayed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What song is Lonoff humming when he comes to breakfast in Chapter 4?
2. What does Hope say Lonoff loves in Chapter 4?
3. What color is Hope's coat?
4. How long did Amy spend with foster families?
5. How old is Amy's father now?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Hope tell Lonoff that he does not want her to leave?
2. Zuckerman notices that Lonoff has also changed at breakfast. To what does Zuckerman attribute the change in Lonoff and Hope?
3. Why does Amy want a room with a telephone?
4. Why does Hope storm out of the kitchen in Chapter 4?
5. What does Amy realize when she hears the woman say "Oh, no" in the theater?
6. What does Amy believe she has the power to teach through the diary, if she remains dead to everyone?
7. What does Amy do after leaving the dentist's office where she found the "Time" article?
8. Why can Zuckerman no longer think of Amy as herself in Chapter 4?
9. What does Hope come down the stairs with in Chapter 4?
10. Why does Amy get up from the table to leave in Chapter 4?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)