Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did she change her name?
(a) To disguise her identity.
(b) To forget her life.
(c) To confuse people.
(d) To get away from her family.
2. What color is Amy's wool cap?
3. How long did Amy spend with foster families?
(a) One year.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three years.
(d) Five years.
4. What does Hope say the house will turn into if Lonoff gets a secretary?
(a) Grand Central Station.
(b) JFK Airport.
(c) Union Station.
(d) An amusement park.
5. What disease did most people in the camps die of, according to Amy?
6. In what country was Amy/Anne supposed to reunite with her family?
(a) New Zealand.
7. How much is the royalty check that Lonoff receives in Chapter 4?
(a) 50 dollars.
(b) 450 dollars.
(c) 45 dollars.
(d) 4 dollars.
8. How old is the youth that writes Lonoff from overseas?
9. What magazine does Amy see her father in?
(a) Good Housekeeping.
10. What did Amy want in the room she runs to after the play?
(a) A table.
(b) A bathtub.
(c) A telephone.
(d) A television.
11. How long was Amy in a coma?
12. What does Hope say Lonoff loves in Chapter 4?
13. Why does Nathan want to stay after Lonoff leaves the room in Chapter 4?
(a) To move in with Lonoff.
(b) To kiss Hope.
(c) To say goodbye.
(d) To get Lonoff's advice.
14. How many times does Amy read the diary?
15. How many books does Lonoff have on the paperback book racks?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hope apologize to Amy in Chapter 4?
2. How does Amy tell Nathan she missed the war?
3. How many letters does Lonoff have?
4. How long did the Franks live in the Amsterdam building?
5. Who is Miss Giddings?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)