|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Amy going after breakfast in Chapter 4?
(b) New York.
2. How long has Lonoff been with Hope?
(a) 35 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 20 years.
3. What story does the mean letter reference in Chapter 4?
(a) Higher Education.
(c) The Ghost Writer.
(d) Aspects of Writing.
4. Where does Hope say she is going?
5. What does Lonoff throw out in the morning in Chapter 4?
(a) His paper.
(b) His clothes.
(c) His typewriter.
(d) His razor blade.
6. What does Lonoff think he does too much of in Chapter 4?
7. Who is Amy looking for in Chapter 3?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her sister.
8. What magazine does Amy see her father in?
(b) Good Housekeeping.
9. How does Amy burn her arm where her concentration camp number is?
(a) With a match.
(b) With an iron.
(c) With a pot.
(d) With the stove.
10. How old is Amy's father now?
11. Who does Nathan imagine telling his parents he is marrying in Chapter 4?
(a) Hope Lonoff.
(b) Amy Bellette.
(c) Anne Frank.
12. Who does Nathan tell Amy she looks like in Chapter 4?
(c) Anne Frank.
13. What is Amy's father's name?
14. Where is Amy when she finds her father?
(a) The theatre.
(b) The doctor.
(c) The dentist.
(d) The library.
15. To what flower does Nathan compare Hope in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What frightened Amy about the play?
2. In what month did Amy/Anne last see her mother?
3. How long was Amy in a coma?
4. What does Hope call Amy in Chapter 4?
5. What does Amy say has to happen "there" in the theater?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)