|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What play has Amy come to New York to see?
(a) Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.
(b) The Diary of Anne Frank.
(c) As Bees In Honey Drown.
2. To what writer does Nathan compare Anne Frank?
(c) No one.
3. How does Amy tell Nathan she missed the war?
4. When did Amy change her name from Anne to Amy?
(a) When she was born.
(b) At the theatre.
(c) Before the war.
(d) After the war.
5. Who does Nathan tell Amy she looks like in Chapter 4?
(a) Anne Frank.
6. What story does the mean letter reference in Chapter 4?
(b) Higher Education.
(c) Aspects of Writing.
(d) The Ghost Writer.
7. What time does the first bus north arrive?
(a) 9:45 am.
(c) 10:15 am.
(d) 11:20 am.
8. What did Amy want in the room she runs to after the play?
(a) A telephone.
(b) A television.
(c) A table.
(d) A bathtub.
9. Where do people think Anne died?
10. How many times does Amy read the diary?
11. What does Lonoff not want to eat a whole thing of?
(b) An egg.
(c) A potato.
(d) A roll.
12. What magazine does Amy see her father in?
(a) Good Housekeeping.
13. How far is Lonoff behind schedule in the morning in Chapter 4?
(a) Two hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) An hour.
14. How long was Amy in a coma?
15. What does Amy say has to happen "there" in the theater?
(a) The women scream.
(b) The women laugh.
(c) The women cry.
(d) The women yell.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many countries does Lonoff have publishers in?
2. In what month were the Franks' whereabouts betrayed?
3. What does Hope call Amy in Chapter 4?
4. Who is Anne's older sister?
5. How many books does Lonoff have on the paperback book racks?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)