|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hope say the house will turn into if Lonoff gets a secretary?
(a) Grand Central Station.
(b) JFK Airport.
(c) Union Station.
(d) An amusement park.
2. What does Lonoff not want to eat a whole thing of?
(a) A roll.
(b) An egg.
(d) A potato.
3. Where is Amy going after breakfast in Chapter 4?
(a) New York.
4. How long did the Franks live in the Amsterdam building?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 12 months.
(c) 25 months.
(d) 36 months.
5. Why does Hope apologize to Amy in Chapter 4?
(a) For kicking her out.
(b) For not saying hello.
(c) For embarrassing her.
(d) For reading the letter.
6. Where do people think Anne died?
7. How many people were together in the attic rooms in the Amsterdam building?
8. What does Amy call her father?
9. What is Hope trying to leave?
(a) Her home.
(b) Her teachers.
(c) Her friends.
(d) Her parents.
10. What time does Lonoff leave his house to drive to New York in Chapter 3?
(a) 7 pm.
(d) 10 pm.
11. Who is Anne's older sister?
12. Where is Amy when she finds her father?
(a) The dentist.
(b) The theatre.
(c) The doctor.
(d) The library.
13. In what month were the Franks' whereabouts betrayed?
14. How many times does Amy read the diary?
15. In what month did Amy/Anne last see her mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Amy in Chapter 3?
2. How does Amy tell Nathan she missed the war?
3. How old is Amy's father now?
4. Why is Amy in a hotel room?
5. What play has Amy come to New York to see?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)