|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Amy come to New York from?
(c) Washington, DC.
2. How many floors up is Amy in the hotel?
3. How many countries does Lonoff have publishers in?
4. What play has Amy come to New York to see?
(a) Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.
(b) The Diary of Anne Frank.
(d) As Bees In Honey Drown.
5. How long was Amy in a coma?
6. Who is Anne's older sister?
7. In what month did Amy/Anne last see her mother?
8. What does Hope call Amy in Chapter 4?
(a) Home wrecker.
(b) Secret lover.
9. Who does Nathan imagine telling his parents he is marrying in Chapter 4?
(a) Anne Frank.
(b) Hope Lonoff.
(d) Amy Bellette.
10. In what country was Amy/Anne supposed to reunite with her family?
(c) New Zealand.
11. What story does the mean letter reference in Chapter 4?
(a) The Ghost Writer.
(b) Aspects of Writing.
(d) Higher Education.
12. What song is Lonoff humming when he comes to breakfast in Chapter 4?
(a) Beautiful Day.
(b) My Blue Heaven.
(c) Endless Love.
(d) Blue Suede Shoes.
13. Who is Amy looking for in Chapter 3?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her brother.
14. How long has Amy's father thought her to be dead in Chapter 3?
(a) Two years.
(b) Seven years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Five years.
15. Who is Miss Giddings?
(a) Amy's teacher.
(b) Amy's aunt.
(c) Amy's cousin.
(d) Amy's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Amy staying when she calls Lonoff?
2. To what writer does Nathan compare Anne Frank?
3. How old is Amy in Chapter 3?
4. How many books does Lonoff have on the paperback book racks?
5. What theater does Amy go to in Chapter 3?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)