|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book does Amy get the name Bellette from?
(a) Little Women.
(b) Higher Education.
(d) The Giver.
2. What does Hope say Amy thinks it will be the religion of at the house?
3. What does Lonoff not see when he is walking?
4. How much interest is Lonoff's money in the bank earning?
(a) Two percent.
(c) Three percent.
(d) Five percent.
5. What time does Lonoff leave his house to drive to New York in Chapter 3?
(a) 7 pm.
(d) 10 pm.
6. Why does Nathan want to stay after Lonoff leaves the room in Chapter 4?
(a) To say goodbye.
(b) To kiss Hope.
(c) To move in with Lonoff.
(d) To get Lonoff's advice.
7. What did Nathan go the previous night without in Chapter 4?
8. Who slams the bedroom door in Chapter 4?
9. What is Hope trying to leave?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Her home.
(c) Her teachers.
(d) Her friends.
10. In what month did Amy/Anne last see her mother?
11. What does Amy wrap herself in on the bed in Chapter 3?
(a) A blanket.
(b) The sheets.
(c) Lonoff's arms.
(d) A coat.
12. How old is Amy in Chapter 3?
13. What magazine does Amy see her father in?
(b) Good Housekeeping.
14. To what flower does Nathan compare Hope in Chapter 4?
15. What does Hope say Lonoff loves in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Amy read the diary?
2. What theater does Amy go to in Chapter 3?
3. What is Hope carrying when she comes down the stairs?
4. Where is Amy going after breakfast in Chapter 4?
5. Who is Amy looking for in Chapter 3?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)