|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hope apologize to Amy in Chapter 4?
(a) For not saying hello.
(b) For embarrassing her.
(c) For reading the letter.
(d) For kicking her out.
2. To what writer does Nathan compare Anne Frank?
(d) No one.
3. Why did she change her name?
(a) To confuse people.
(b) To get away from her family.
(c) To forget her life.
(d) To disguise her identity.
4. What does Hope say Lonoff loves in Chapter 4?
5. How many floors up is Amy in the hotel?
6. Where is Amy when she finds her father?
(a) The library.
(b) The doctor.
(c) The dentist.
(d) The theatre.
7. What time does Lonoff leave his house to drive to New York in Chapter 3?
(b) 10 pm.
(c) 7 pm.
8. Where does Hope say she is going?
9. Who is Anne's older sister?
10. Where is Amy staying when she calls Lonoff?
(a) Palmer House Hotel.
(b) Four Seasons Hotel.
(c) Drake Hotel.
(d) Biltmore Hotel.
11. What does Hope say Amy thinks it will be the religion of at the house?
12. What does Lonoff think he does too much of in Chapter 4?
13. How old is the youth that writes Lonoff from overseas?
14. When did Lonoff used to look at the mail?
(b) The end of the day.
(c) At breakfast.
15. How does Amy tell Nathan she missed the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Amy feel responsible to in Chapter 3?
2. What did the nurses call Amy?
3. What did Nathan go the previous night without in Chapter 4?
4. How does Amy burn her arm where her concentration camp number is?
5. What does Lonoff not see when he is walking?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)