|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lonoff not want to eat a whole thing of?
(a) An egg.
(b) A potato.
(d) A roll.
2. How long did the Franks live in the Amsterdam building?
(a) 25 months.
(b) 12 months.
(c) 36 months.
(d) 18 months.
3. Who is Miss Giddings?
(a) Amy's cousin.
(b) Amy's mother.
(c) Amy's teacher.
(d) Amy's aunt.
4. Where did Amy come to New York from?
(d) Washington, DC.
5. What does Lonoff throw out in the morning in Chapter 4?
(a) His typewriter.
(b) His paper.
(c) His clothes.
(d) His razor blade.
6. Where does Lonoff's overseas letter come from?
(b) New Dehli.
7. What song is Lonoff humming when he comes to breakfast in Chapter 4?
(a) Endless Love.
(b) Beautiful Day.
(c) Blue Suede Shoes.
(d) My Blue Heaven.
8. When did Amy change her name from Anne to Amy?
(a) After the war.
(b) When she was born.
(c) Before the war.
(d) At the theatre.
9. How does Amy burn her arm where her concentration camp number is?
(a) With an iron.
(b) With a match.
(c) With the stove.
(d) With a pot.
10. Why is Amy in a hotel room?
(a) She is in hiding.
(b) She is scared.
(c) She is tired.
(d) She is sleeping.
11. What disease did most people in the camps die of, according to Amy?
12. How much interest is Lonoff's money in the bank earning?
(a) Two percent.
(c) Three percent.
(d) Five percent.
13. What did Amy want in the room she runs to after the play?
(a) A table.
(b) A bathtub.
(c) A telephone.
(d) A television.
14. How does Amy tell Nathan she missed the war?
15. What color is Amy's wool cap?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nathan go the previous night without in Chapter 4?
2. In what country was Amy/Anne supposed to reunite with her family?
3. In what month were the Franks' whereabouts betrayed?
4. To what flower does Nathan compare Hope in Chapter 4?
5. Where is Amy going after breakfast in Chapter 4?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)