|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What frightened Amy about the play?
(a) The story.
(b) The women watching it.
(c) The actors.
(d) The set.
2. What does Lonoff think he does too much of in Chapter 4?
3. Who is Anne's older sister?
4. How much is the royalty check that Lonoff receives in Chapter 4?
(a) 450 dollars.
(b) 4 dollars.
(c) 50 dollars.
(d) 45 dollars.
5. What does Amy say she has to be to everyone?
6. Why is Amy in a hotel room?
(a) She is tired.
(b) She is in hiding.
(c) She is scared.
(d) She is sleeping.
7. How many people were together in the attic rooms in the Amsterdam building?
8. To what writer does Nathan compare Anne Frank?
(b) No one.
9. What book does Amy get the name Bellette from?
(a) Higher Education.
(b) The Giver.
(c) Little Women.
10. How long did the Franks live in the Amsterdam building?
(a) 36 months.
(b) 12 months.
(c) 25 months.
(d) 18 months.
11. How old is Amy's father now?
12. At breakfast, Nathan references Henry James' line, "the consequences of his" what?
13. How much interest is Lonoff's money in the bank earning?
(a) Five percent.
(c) Two percent.
(d) Three percent.
14. In what month did Amy/Anne last see her mother?
15. When did Lonoff used to look at the mail?
(a) At breakfast.
(b) The end of the day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lonoff not want to eat a whole thing of?
2. What does Amy call her father?
3. How many times does Amy read the diary?
4. What play has Amy come to New York to see?
5. What was the first title of the published diary?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)