|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book does Amy get the name Bellette from?
(b) Little Women.
(c) Higher Education.
(d) The Giver.
2. How long did it take the family to be transported to Auschwitz?
(a) Three days and two nights.
(b) Three days and three nights.
(c) Two days and three nights.
(d) Two days and two nights.
3. What did the nurses call Amy?
(a) Graceful Cutie.
(b) Little Beauty.
(c) Anne Frank.
(d) Tiny Dancer.
4. When did Amy change her name from Anne to Amy?
(a) Before the war.
(b) When she was born.
(c) After the war.
(d) At the theatre.
5. How old is Amy's father now?
6. How does Amy tell Nathan she missed the war?
7. How far is Lonoff behind schedule in the morning in Chapter 4?
(a) An hour.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) Two hours.
8. What does Amy call her father?
9. Who does Nathan imagine telling his parents he is marrying in Chapter 4?
(a) Hope Lonoff.
(c) Anne Frank.
(d) Amy Bellette.
10. How much is the royalty check that Lonoff receives in Chapter 4?
(a) 450 dollars.
(b) 45 dollars.
(c) 4 dollars.
(d) 50 dollars.
11. Who does Nathan tell Amy she looks like in Chapter 4?
(a) Anne Frank.
12. How long was Amy in a coma?
13. What does Amy say has to happen "there" in the theater?
(a) The women yell.
(b) The women laugh.
(c) The women cry.
(d) The women scream.
14. What frightened Amy about the play?
(a) The set.
(b) The story.
(c) The women watching it.
(d) The actors.
15. How old is the youth that writes Lonoff from overseas?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people were together in the attic rooms in the Amsterdam building?
2. At breakfast, Nathan references Henry James' line, "the consequences of his" what?
3. Who does Amy feel responsible to in Chapter 3?
4. What is Amy's father's name?
5. Where is Amy when she finds her father?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)