|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the nurses call Amy?
(a) Anne Frank.
(b) Tiny Dancer.
(c) Graceful Cutie.
(d) Little Beauty.
2. What story does the mean letter reference in Chapter 4?
(a) Higher Education.
(b) Aspects of Writing.
(c) The Ghost Writer.
3. What magazine does Amy see her father in?
(c) Good Housekeeping.
4. What does Amy say Lonoff has been named when she sees the foreign postmark?
(a) A knight.
(b) A prince.
(c) A Brahman.
(d) A king.
5. In what month did Amy/Anne last see her mother?
6. How much interest is Lonoff's money in the bank earning?
(a) Five percent.
(b) Two percent.
(c) Three percent.
7. What time does Lonoff leave his house to drive to New York in Chapter 3?
(a) 10 pm.
(d) 7 pm.
8. How long did it take the family to be transported to Auschwitz?
(a) Two days and two nights.
(b) Three days and three nights.
(c) Two days and three nights.
(d) Three days and two nights.
9. What does Hope say Lonoff loves in Chapter 4?
10. What does Hope call Amy in Chapter 4?
(c) Secret lover.
(d) Home wrecker.
11. What does Lonoff think he does too much of in Chapter 4?
12. What color is Amy's wool cap?
13. Where does Hope say she is going?
14. How many letters does Lonoff have?
15. How does Amy burn her arm where her concentration camp number is?
(a) With the stove.
(b) With a pot.
(c) With an iron.
(d) With a match.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Amy looking for in Chapter 3?
2. Why does Lonoff say Hope is upset?
3. How old is Amy in Chapter 3?
4. What is Amy's father's name?
5. Where is Amy when she finds her father?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)