|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease did most people in the camps die of, according to Amy?
2. What song is Lonoff humming when he comes to breakfast in Chapter 4?
(a) Beautiful Day.
(b) Blue Suede Shoes.
(c) Endless Love.
(d) My Blue Heaven.
3. How many times does Amy read the diary?
4. Where is Amy when she finds her father?
(a) The theatre.
(b) The dentist.
(c) The doctor.
(d) The library.
5. To what writer does Nathan compare Anne Frank?
(c) No one.
6. What does Amy call her father?
7. How much is the royalty check that Lonoff receives in Chapter 4?
(a) 50 dollars.
(b) 45 dollars.
(c) 450 dollars.
(d) 4 dollars.
8. What book does Amy get the name Bellette from?
(a) Higher Education.
(b) The Giver.
(d) Little Women.
9. How does Amy burn her arm where her concentration camp number is?
(a) With an iron.
(b) With a match.
(c) With a pot.
(d) With the stove.
10. How long has Amy's father thought her to be dead in Chapter 3?
(a) Four years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Two years.
11. In what country was Amy/Anne supposed to reunite with her family?
(a) New Zealand.
12. How old is Amy's father now?
13. What is Hope carrying when she comes down the stairs?
(a) A book.
(b) Her purse.
(c) Amy's clothes.
(d) An overnight bag.
14. How old is Amy in Chapter 3?
15. How many people were together in the attic rooms in the Amsterdam building?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Anne's older sister?
2. What does Lonoff throw out in the morning in Chapter 4?
3. How old is the youth that writes Lonoff from overseas?
4. Who does Nathan imagine telling his parents he is marrying in Chapter 4?
5. In what month did Amy/Anne last see her mother?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)