|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many other people does a secretary represent to Lonoff?
2. Where is Amy when she finds her father?
(a) The dentist.
(b) The doctor.
(c) The library.
(d) The theatre.
3. What disease did most people in the camps die of, according to Amy?
4. In what month did Amy/Anne last see her mother?
5. What story does the mean letter reference in Chapter 4?
(b) Higher Education.
(c) Aspects of Writing.
(d) The Ghost Writer.
6. Who slams the bedroom door in Chapter 4?
7. What is Hope trying to leave?
(a) Her home.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her teachers.
(d) Her friends.
8. How much is the royalty check that Lonoff receives in Chapter 4?
(a) 45 dollars.
(b) 450 dollars.
(c) 4 dollars.
(d) 50 dollars.
9. How many countries does Lonoff have publishers in?
10. Where does Hope say she is going?
11. How long was Amy in a coma?
12. At breakfast, Nathan references Henry James' line, "the consequences of his" what?
13. Where does Lonoff's overseas letter come from?
(d) New Dehli.
14. What is Amy's father's name?
15. What time does Lonoff leave his house to drive to New York in Chapter 3?
(a) 10 pm.
(b) 7 pm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hope say the house will turn into if Lonoff gets a secretary?
2. What does Amy call her father?
3. What color is Hope's coat?
4. Where is Amy going after breakfast in Chapter 4?
5. What does Hope say Amy thinks it will be the religion of at the house?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)