|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what writer does Nathan compare Anne Frank?
(b) No one.
2. What disease did most people in the camps die of, according to Amy?
3. How many books does Lonoff have on the paperback book racks?
4. What song is Lonoff humming when he comes to breakfast in Chapter 4?
(a) Endless Love.
(b) Beautiful Day.
(c) Blue Suede Shoes.
(d) My Blue Heaven.
5. What theater does Amy go to in Chapter 3?
(a) The Steppenwolf Theatre.
(b) The Cort Theatre.
(c) The Paramount Theatre.
(d) The Rialto Theatre.
6. What book does Amy get the name Bellette from?
(a) Higher Education.
(c) Little Women.
(d) The Giver.
7. Where did Amy come to New York from?
(a) Washington, DC.
8. What does Hope say Lonoff loves in Chapter 4?
9. How many letters does Lonoff have?
10. To what flower does Nathan compare Hope in Chapter 4?
11. What did Nathan go the previous night without in Chapter 4?
12. How does Amy burn her arm where her concentration camp number is?
(a) With a match.
(b) With the stove.
(c) With a pot.
(d) With an iron.
13. How long was Amy in a coma?
14. Where is Amy staying when she calls Lonoff?
(a) Drake Hotel.
(b) Biltmore Hotel.
(c) Palmer House Hotel.
(d) Four Seasons Hotel.
15. What is Amy's father's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many countries does Lonoff have publishers in?
2. What color is Hope's coat?
3. Who is Amy looking for in Chapter 3?
4. What is Hope carrying when she comes down the stairs?
5. What time does Lonoff leave his house to drive to New York in Chapter 3?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)