|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Amy in a coma?
2. What does Lonoff think he does too much of in Chapter 4?
3. Who does Nathan tell Amy she looks like in Chapter 4?
(a) Anne Frank.
4. Where is Amy going after breakfast in Chapter 4?
(a) New York.
5. Where did Amy come to New York from?
(a) Washington, DC.
6. How old is Amy's father now?
7. What time does the first bus north arrive?
(a) 9:45 am.
(c) 11:20 am.
(d) 10:15 am.
8. What does Amy wrap herself in on the bed in Chapter 3?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A coat.
(c) Lonoff's arms.
(d) The sheets.
9. What is Hope carrying when she comes down the stairs?
(a) A book.
(b) Amy's clothes.
(c) An overnight bag.
(d) Her purse.
10. When did Lonoff used to look at the mail?
(a) At breakfast.
(b) The end of the day.
11. Where does Lonoff's overseas letter come from?
(c) New Dehli.
12. Where does Hope say she is going?
13. How much is the royalty check that Lonoff receives in Chapter 4?
(a) 50 dollars.
(b) 4 dollars.
(c) 45 dollars.
(d) 450 dollars.
14. How long does it take Amy to get the diary?
(a) Five months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Three months.
(d) Four months.
15. What is Amy's father's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people were together in the attic rooms in the Amsterdam building?
2. At breakfast, Nathan references Henry James' line, "the consequences of his" what?
3. How old is Amy in Chapter 3?
4. How long has Lonoff been with Hope?
5. What magazine does Amy see her father in?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)