|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Lonoff been with Hope?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 35 years.
2. Who does Nathan tell Amy she looks like in Chapter 4?
(b) Anne Frank.
3. How long does it take Amy to get the diary?
(a) Three months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Five months.
(d) Four months.
4. How much is the royalty check that Lonoff receives in Chapter 4?
(a) 4 dollars.
(b) 45 dollars.
(c) 450 dollars.
(d) 50 dollars.
5. How long did the Franks live in the Amsterdam building?
(a) 12 months.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 36 months.
(d) 25 months.
6. What does Lonoff not want to eat a whole thing of?
(a) An egg.
(b) A potato.
(c) A roll.
7. What does Amy say Lonoff has been named when she sees the foreign postmark?
(a) A knight.
(b) A king.
(c) A prince.
(d) A Brahman.
8. How many countries does Lonoff have publishers in?
9. To what writer does Nathan compare Anne Frank?
(b) No one.
10. How many letters does Lonoff have?
11. How old is Amy's father now?
12. How much interest is Lonoff's money in the bank earning?
(b) Two percent.
(c) Three percent.
(d) Five percent.
13. How long has Amy's father thought her to be dead in Chapter 3?
(a) Four years.
(b) Seven years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Two years.
14. In what month were the Franks' whereabouts betrayed?
15. What time does the first bus north arrive?
(a) 10:15 am.
(c) 11:20 am.
(d) 9:45 am.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who slams the bedroom door in Chapter 4?
2. How long did it take the family to be transported to Auschwitz?
3. What does Amy call her father?
4. Why does Lonoff say Hope is upset?
5. What theater does Amy go to in Chapter 3?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)