Short Answer Key
Chapter 1, Maestro
1. What month does the narrator reference in the opening of Chapter 1?
2. How old is the narrator at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. Where does the narrator go at the beginning of the book?
4. What type of suit is the "great man" wearing in Chapter 1?
5. Who is the man that the narrator is going to visit in Chapter 1?
6. What are the watercolor paintings in the living room of?
An old farmhouse.
7. How old is the house, according to the narrator, in Chapter 1?
8. What do Lonoff's friends call him?
9. What year is it in Chapter 1?
10. Where did the narrator grow up?
11. Which branch of the military did the narrator serve in?
12. Where does the narrator live?
This section contains 1,780 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)