|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Married to Tolstoy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did she change her name?
(a) To confuse people.
(b) To disguise her identity.
(c) To get away from her family.
(d) To forget her life.
2. What book does Amy get the name Bellette from?
(a) Little Women.
(c) The Giver.
(d) Higher Education.
3. What does Amy call her father?
4. What song is Lonoff humming when he comes to breakfast in Chapter 4?
(a) Beautiful Day.
(b) Endless Love.
(c) Blue Suede Shoes.
(d) My Blue Heaven.
5. What does Lonoff throw out in the morning in Chapter 4?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His paper.
(c) His razor blade.
(d) His typewriter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nathan's family eat at Sunday brunch?
2. How old was Amy when she wrote to Lonoff?
3. What theater does Amy go to in Chapter 3?
4. What play does the letter suggest Nathan see?
5. What time does Lonoff leave his house to drive to New York in Chapter 3?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)